PDA

View Full Version : Finals Suck!!

Partial
05-12-2006, 07:51 PM
I have been so busy with finals I haven't had time to post, or complete this week's edition of Helmet-to-Helmet. The hell ends this upcoming Thursday at 9pm though, then its onto summer and working construction :D and having loads of fun with friends!

chain_gang
05-13-2006, 02:28 PM
No doubt finals suck, Partial. Been there done that, best of luck on them.

Little Whiskey
05-14-2006, 08:48 PM
yep, finals suck. but think of it this way, it is still much much better than the real world!!! in the real world there isn't summer break, or christmas break, or spring break or afternoons off, or mornings off. it is work work work.

hopfully that makes you feel better!!

Partial
01-25-2008, 10:53 AM
Ha. I gave up my construction job for an office job. Dan 1, Manual Labor 0

GrnBay007
01-25-2008, 12:42 PM
HaHa I remember one year I broke out in hives from being so stressed out over finals. That was weird.

Partial
01-25-2008, 09:25 PM
My girlfriend gets all stressed out during finals and will tend to flip out at me over random things. I on the other hand am fairly mellow. After seeing a .6 drop in my GPA last semester though I should probably stop that.

CyclonePackFan
01-25-2008, 09:30 PM
My girlfriend gets all stressed out during finals and will tend to flip out at me over random things. I on the other hand am fairly mellow. After seeing a .6 drop in my GPA last semester though I should probably stop that.

One more set of finals to go for me...

Victory shall be mine!

Partial
01-25-2008, 09:44 PM
'atta boy. Knock this last one outta the park!

CyclonePackFan
01-25-2008, 09:49 PM
'atta boy. Knock this last one outta the park!

It's going to be a bitchy one. A VERY bitchy one. On top of that, having a job locked down already has left me with a sense of apathy.

Partial
01-25-2008, 09:52 PM
See, now that has made me want to work harder. When a position is pending graduation and good grades and whatnot, you're held accountable. I've got to do well this semester or its possible I could lose my job.

Deputy Nutz
01-26-2008, 11:01 AM
College was by far one of the easiest things I ever had to do with my life. Finals or exams were awesome because you didn't have to go to class. You just had to take an exam here and there, and some of them were just the last unit tests, not exams that took 3 hours.