PDA

View Full Version : Lions on Tday

b bulldog
11-22-2007, 08:38 AM
have lost 5 out of their last 6 and alltime, have lost one more than they have won.

MadtownPacker
11-22-2007, 08:45 AM
Maybe but how have they done against Central/North division opponents on TDay?

Bretsky
11-22-2007, 08:56 AM
have lost 5 out of their last 6 and alltime, have lost one more than they have won.

Aren't they like 11-5 vs the Pack on Thanksgiving ?

Where did you hear Grant was playing ? Any other details ?

b bulldog
11-22-2007, 09:00 AM
620 TMJ, Packer pregame show

PaCkFan_n_MD
11-22-2007, 09:01 AM

I read Grant was playing on packersnews.com yesterday. It said that he practiced and is going to play. They also said that if he can't handle the full work load, that Jackson would get more carries.

Badgerinmaine
11-22-2007, 09:03 AM

Yup. A lot of the Lions Legend is how they beat the Pack in '62 on Thanksgiving for the Packers' only loss of the year--Bart Starr was sacked 11 times (!)

KYPack
11-22-2007, 09:38 AM

11-5-1.

The final "Lombardi era" Tday game ('63) was a 13 -13 tie. Vince absolutely hated the Thanksgiving Day game and made the league change the format so other teams rotated in and out of the game.

Read my article on the front page, Bubba.

Happy Turkey Day to all, I must go buy more booze.

Bretsky
11-22-2007, 09:45 AM

11-5-1.

The final "Lombardi era" Tday game ('63) was a 13 -13 tie. Vince absolutely hated the Thanksgiving Day game and made the league change the format so other teams rotated in and out of the game.

More booze ? I'll be over in a few minutes :lol:

KYPack
11-22-2007, 09:55 AM

11-5-1.

More booze ? I'll be over in a few minutes :lol:

Out of Crown Royal AND CC on Turkey Day? It's a such tragedy, I'll have to let Nick Saban explain it!

b bulldog
11-22-2007, 11:19 AM
Jimmy Beam or Wild Turkey?? How about Glen Livet??