PDA

View Full Version : FOX NFL Thanksgiving sucks...

MadtownPacker
11-22-2007, 09:29 AM
...without the Turducken and the game MVPs getting a turkey leg.

http://garfieldridge.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/maddenturkey.JPG

Instead they give out that shitty metal turkey. Pathetic. If I recall correctly Emmitt was caught on camera throwing one in the trash after the game.

Rastak
11-22-2007, 10:18 AM
...without the Turducken and the game MVPs getting a turkey leg.

http://garfieldridge.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/maddenturkey.JPG

Instead they give out that shitty metal turkey. Pathetic. If I recall correctly Emmitt was caught on camera throwing one in the trash after the game.

That was funny as hell.

swede
11-22-2007, 11:06 AM
Well who the hell would eat a turkey leg that's been sitting out in the open at room temp for eight hours?

Leave it alone for another hour and the microbes would walk away with it by themselves.

Go Pack!

This is a statement game today. There will be no letdowns on Thanksgiving this year. Mark it down!

FritzDontBlitz
11-22-2007, 06:13 PM
In retrospect, the pre-game tribute FOX had for Favre was the best I've seen so far.

Harlan Huckleby
11-22-2007, 06:20 PM
If I recall correctly Emmitt was caught on camera throwing one in the trash after the game.

that's what I would do with it. I don't want some giant piece of meat that has been sitting out cold, Madden slobbering over it. After a game, I'd be more interested in a margaritta and fajittas.

FritzDontBlitz
11-22-2007, 06:34 PM
Well who the hell would eat a turkey leg that's been sitting out in the open at room temp for eight hours?

Leave it alone for another hour and the microbes would walk away with it by themselves.

Go Pack!

This is a statement game today. There will be no letdowns on Thanksgiving this year. Mark it down!

They never let the turducken sit out the entire game, they wheel it outt around the 2:00 warning.

MadtownPacker
11-22-2007, 11:01 PM
If I recall correctly Emmitt was caught on camera throwing one in the trash after the game.

that's what I would do with it. I don't want some giant piece of meat that has been sitting out cold, Madden slobbering over it. After a game, I'd be more interested in a margaritta and fajittas.Idiot, he threw the metal turkey they give out, not the drumstick! The "galloping gobbler" is what they called it today.

Carolina_Packer
11-22-2007, 11:11 PM
Well, you can't spell turducken without turd. Yeah, Madden is missed. He is decidedly 'unslick' and I like that. He's like your half-lit uncle who says kooky things about the gov't, but he's cool and he makes you laugh.

the_idle_threat
11-23-2007, 05:01 AM
Favre, on winning the galloping gobbler: "Well ... I guess it's better than not winning it ...."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jimx29
11-23-2007, 05:33 PM
It's still better than having to listen to Gumble and Collinsworth calling games for NFL network

4and12to12and4
11-23-2007, 05:50 PM
Favre, on winning the galloping gobbler: "Well ... I guess it's better than not winning it ...."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That was funny as hell. I laughed my ass off. So did my wife, but that just pissed me off, she wants to bang him. Oh well, I'd be his bitch too, I guess.