PDA

View Full Version : Nice Game!

Rastak
11-22-2007, 09:12 PM
Another Favre destruction. Congrats! Although I highly doubt the Vikings can do a thing, a Packer win was in their best interests. I only took the Lions in the Pickem league for a small amount hoping I'd pick up a couple in case the Lions were fired up. Not a good pick and I kinda knew it.

You guys gotta be totally fired up. Man, Green Bay is playing well. Next Thursday could very well be for the NFC home field. Should be a great game. Dallas looked damn tough. Wow, a great match up. McCarthey is something else. My hat is off to him and his staff.

FritzDontBlitz
11-22-2007, 09:31 PM
Thank you, kind sir. It was fun to watch as well.

The final score is a little closer than I would have liked, but the young'uns held those huge wideouts to only one TD so I won't complain. I believe Calvin Johnson doesn't score the lone passing TD if Rouse was in there, Charlie Peprah was too short to knock it away.

I am not one who sees gloom and doom when they visit Dallas next Thursday, but I will graciously back away and let the naysayers have their say....

HarveyWallbangers
11-22-2007, 09:45 PM
I just hope we didn't lose too many guys to injury.

FritzDontBlitz
11-22-2007, 09:51 PM

I doubt if we lost anyone other than Colin Cole. Woodson has played hurt before so I believe he will tough it out.

]{ilr]3
11-22-2007, 10:53 PM

I doubt if we lost anyone other than Colin Cole. Woodson has played hurt before so I believe he will tough it out.

Sounds like he has a toe injury. They can be very nagging and long lasting. I hope his injury is not either of these.

Carolina_Packer
11-22-2007, 11:14 PM
Knowing what this game means, if there's any way the banged up guys can get out on the field, I think they will.

I wonder if Collins or Franks will be back next week.

As for Cole, who knows. Depending on the severity of the break, he could wear a heavy cast, but we'll see.

FritzDontBlitz
11-22-2007, 11:27 PM
{ilr]3]

Sounds like he has a toe injury. They can be very nagging and long lasting. I hope his injury is not either of these.

Woodson played the better part of last season with his shoulder in a harness. He didnt have much of a limp when he left the field, I think he will tough it out in a game as important as the one next week in Dallas.

Bretsky
11-22-2007, 11:31 PM
Another Favre destruction. Congrats! Although I highly doubt the Vikings can do a thing, a Packer win was in their best interests. I only took the Lions in the Pickem league for a small amount hoping I'd pick up a couple in case the Lions were fired up. Not a good pick and I kinda knew it.

You guys gotta be totally fired up. Man, Green Bay is playing well. Next Thursday could very well be for the NFC home field. Should be a great game. Dallas looked damn tough. Wow, a great match up. McCarthey is something else. My hat is off to him and his staff.

I can tell you are getting closer and closer to Green n Gold Ras

Why don't you jump off the ship with all the horns; we'll welcome you aboard :lol:

BF4MVP
11-23-2007, 12:39 AM
Very classy of you to start this thread, Ras. Nice post. 8-)

Rastak
11-23-2007, 01:11 AM

I can tell you are getting closer and closer to Green n Gold Ras

Why don't you jump off the ship with all the horns; we'll welcome you aboard :lol:

Bretsky, enyoy the asskicking season. I have to admit though, I am still who I am......can't join the great season you guys are enjoying. GB is in the top 2 for the NFC. Should be a great game Thursday.....