PDA

View Full Version : Caption this.....

GrnBay007
11-24-2007, 03:06 PM
http://i.usatoday.net/sports/_photos/2007/11/23/belltolls2.jpg

Romo: Hey Brett, can I have your autograph?

Favre: I'll sign the game ball for you when we kick yo ass.

:P

RashanGary
11-24-2007, 03:11 PM
Romo: Wow, I can't believe how easy it is to run through your defense. I thought you guys were supposed to be good. I thought you guys had DT's who could acctually stop the run as well as rush the passer. Also, when I had to pass, we just doubled Kamp, chipped Williams and then nobody could touch me. You guys just don't have a 3rd pass rusher to make it tough on us. Oh wait, KGB was out bwahahaha. On top of all that, Crayton and Witten were pretty much wide open all day because Jarred Bush and Atari Bigby aren't very good in coverage. I was expecting a challenge.

Favre: Wow, I played a perfect game. I had 300 yds, 3 TDs and 0 INT's until the end when we were still down because our defese gave up shit loads of points. I finially had ot start bombing it around and I ended up with 3 picks. That was just demoralizing watching you guys score on us every time you touched the ball.

FritzDontBlitz
11-24-2007, 03:34 PM
Romo: Wow, I can't believe how easy it is to run through your defense. I thought you guys were supposed to be good. I thought you guys had DT's who could acctually stop the run as well as rush the passer. Also, when I had to pass, we just doubled Kamp, chipped Williams and then nobody could touch me. You guys just don't have a 3rd pass rusher to make it tough on us. Oh wait, KGB was out bwahahaha. On top of all that, Crayton and Witten were pretty much wide open all day because Jarred Bush and Atari Bigby aren't very good in coverage. I was expecting a challenge.

Favre: Wow, I played a perfect game. I had 300 yds, 3 TDs and 0 INT's until the end when we were still down because our defese gave up shit loads of points. I finially had ot start bombing it around and I ended up with 3 picks. That was just demoralizing watching you guys score on us every time you touched the ball.

Wow.

Just buy yourself a Romo jersey and come out of the closet already... :wink:

Seriously. You can't fit all that under a photo

Carolina_Packer
11-24-2007, 03:39 PM
GrnBay007's post was fun, at least. JH, you sound like you're worried.

The injuries we've had are unfortunate, but the team seems to play through them. Perhpaps it's all healthy (enough) hands on deck for the Dallas game and then rest 10 days before Oakland, or perhaps you even have the guys out for the Oakland game altogether. I think guys will be lobbying to play this week, even if they are not quite up to it.

Green Bud Packer
11-24-2007, 04:20 PM
Romo...Can you believe that guy?

Favre...JustinHarrell? He's just a blowhard.

Badgepack
11-24-2007, 04:23 PM
http://i.usatoday.net/sports/_photos/2007/11/23/belltolls2.jpg

When I grow up I wanna be just like you.

MJZiggy
11-24-2007, 04:40 PM
Romo: I'm gonna kick your ass in this game
Brett: Oh yeah? Watch this, kid!!

Bretsky
11-24-2007, 04:52 PM

What about Ryan Pickett ? Mike Montgomery ? Ever since the injuries you are selling out this defense like they are chumps. They stopped Detroit in the second half when they needed to.

They still have a shutdown CB to put on Owens
They need to be game planning for Whitten
Crayton is no super hero
AJ Hawk and Barnett can step up and Pickett and Williams can have good games. Kampman is a never ending work aholic. And their safeties have been sporadically improving. Collins might also be back, which would give them more coverage options. I've never predicted GB to win this game, but you've went from not fearing Dallas as much as Detroit to giving us hardly a chance at all.

I can't believe I'm hinting that JH should be a little more optomistic. :?:

RashanGary
11-24-2007, 05:42 PM
The Packers don't do anything special. They don't cofuse anyone. They've been able to stop the run on 1st and 2nd while containing the pass becasue Jenkins, Jolly, Pickett and Kampman are that good.

They've been able to stop the pass because KGB, Williams and Kampman are that good.

In the run, not having that beefy, run stuffing DT is going to hurt. In the pass game, not having 3 pass rushers to worry about is going to hurt.

The Packers will still play a good game. I just think they are missing players on the Dline that are just too important to this team. They don't rely on tricking the oppoenent or out scheming them. They rely on out playing them. I don't know if they have the horses up front to keep it up. I konw everyone loves Williams, but he's been a sieve in the run game and now he's our 1st down DT. Watch. We'll get it run down our throat and that will open up passes later on.

The Packers offense is good, but the Cowboys is a little better. Before the injuries, I'd say we even it out because we have the better defense. I don't see that anymore. I see a Cowboy team with an equal defense and better offense. It comes down to scoring points, I think they can score more on our defense than we can on theirs.

GrnBay007
11-24-2007, 05:49 PM
The Packers don't do anything special. They don't cofuse anyone.

Funny, I could swear I heard reports of the previous opponents saying GB adjusts on O to whatever they are doing on D.

What would your b/f TT say if he heard you talking this way?? :shock:

RashanGary
11-24-2007, 05:51 PM
The Packers don't do anything special. They don't cofuse anyone.

Funny, I could swear I heard reports of the previous opponents saying GB adjusts on O to whatever they are doing on D.

What would your b/f TT say if he heard you talking this way?? :shock:

I was talking about the defense. I probably should have clarified that.

Carolina_Packer
11-24-2007, 05:52 PM
The Packers don't do anything special. They don't cofuse anyone. They've been able to stop the run on 1st and 2nd while containing the pass becasue Jenkins, Jolly, Pickett and Kampman are that good.

They've been able to stop the pass because KGB, Williams and Kampman are that good.

In the run, not having that beefy, run stuffing DT is going to hurt. In the pass game, not having 3 pass rushers to worry about is going to hurt.

The Packers will still play a good game. I just think they are missing players on the Dline that are just too important to this team. They don't rely on tricking the oppoenent or out scheming them. They rely on out playing them. I don't know if they have the horses up front to keep it up. I konw everyone loves Williams, but he's been a sieve in the run game and now he's our 1st down DT. Watch. We'll get it run down our throat and that will open up passes later on.

The Packers offense is good, but the Cowboys is a little better. Before the injuries, I'd say we even it out because we have the better defense. I don't see that anymore. I see a Cowboy team with an equal defense and better offense. It comes down to scoring points, I think they can score more on our defense than we can on theirs.

If you start dogging TT, I'm going to ask you to step away from Merlin and Woody's pitcher of Kool-Aid (or would that be Hater-Aide?).

Hey, JH, perhaps your namesake will have a coming out party in big D!!! Wouldn't that be something?

Joemailman
11-24-2007, 06:08 PM
Romo: A little cold out here tonight.

Favre: This is nothing kid. Wait till you have to come to Lambeau in January.

Bretsky
11-24-2007, 07:49 PM
What is the world coming to when I'm arguing why we have a chance to win and JH seems to be throwing in the towel already :?:

Joemailman
11-24-2007, 08:11 PM
What is the world coming to when I'm arguing why we have a chance to win and JH seems to be throwing in the towel already :?:

http://www.scifi.com/twilightzone/images/twilightzone_fr_01.jpg

Deputy Nutz
11-24-2007, 08:44 PM
Fuck you Harrell.

You are a bitch we have a couple of injuries like every team and you start talking mad shit like you have been hanging out with Merlin and Woodbuck.

I don't think the Packers are going to win but I ain't being a prick about it.

digitaldean
11-24-2007, 08:51 PM
Wow, JH, I know that the Cowboys are a favorite in this, especially due to the injuries. But man, don't wave the white flag just yet!!

The Dallas front seven is very good, but their secondary is much more beatable than ours - with or without Woodson. Roy Williams is NOT a good coverage guy. He is constantly looking for the SportsCenter type of hit. We have too many weapons to throw to, it's been proven in all the previous games.

The Dallas o-line is definitely tough, but so is our d-line. Our coverage guys play more physical than almost any squad in the league. Our Achilles is TE coverage, I'll admit that.

It's the same as the other games we've played this year, if we lose the turnover battle, we won't win the game.

I understand MM's approach that this is just a reg. season game. But don't you think that our players are getting just a bit tired of being labeled 2nd to Dallas? Injuries or not, I'd have to think this team has to be motivated to lay a snot-pasting on Dallas.

:smack:

:cow:

RashanGary
11-24-2007, 09:44 PM
Fuck you Harrell.

You are a bitch we have a couple of injuries like every team and you start talking mad shit like you have been hanging out with Merlin and Woodbuck.

I don't think the Packers are going to win but I ain't being a prick about it.

haha. . . I am being a whiny bitch, aren't I?

Look, I think the Packers are a better team healthy. I know not many people are in love with KGB or Jolly because they are one dimensional players, but I think losing them is very painfull. Jolly is an impact player in the run game. KGB is an impact player in the pass game. Loosing both is like losing one Kampman. It hurts.

FritzDontBlitz
11-24-2007, 10:07 PM
I think the Packers will win, even if they have to score 50 points. I don't think Dallas can put up 50 points on our defense, even with all the injuries we have.

Next? :smack: