PDA

View Full Version : Cole Put on IR

Partial
11-25-2007, 06:40 PM
Underwood is back in the secondary.

Bretsky
11-25-2007, 06:43 PM
Underwood is back in the secondary.

This is not that bad; maybe Underwood is healthy. He was turning into a decent player before he had the serious injury on his knee.

Pacopete4
11-25-2007, 06:50 PM
hopefully HE is the next Butler hahaha, we sure cant seem to find that player i tell ya

RashanGary
11-26-2007, 04:06 PM
I think Cole has suited up in green and gold for the last time.

Tarlam!
11-27-2007, 03:19 PM
I think Cole has suited up in green and gold for the last time.

Wanna expain why?

RashanGary
11-27-2007, 04:22 PM
Wanna expain why?

Because I think he's an average to below average DT who has peaked out as a guy you always want to replace. I'd rather have a young Muir that you think "maybe he'll become something" than Cole where you know he won't.

If we lose him to a team that is thin on the Dline, we should get a compensitory for him. I'd rather have a 7th round pick than use a roster spot on Cole.

I'll bet he's elsewhere next year. Hopefully Williams is still here.

HarveyWallbangers
11-27-2007, 04:41 PM
I think Cole is a solid backup, but he could be elsewhere next year. Figure Pickett, Harrell, and Jolly are locks to make the team. If Muir develops and/or they draft another DT, Cole could be the odd man out.

RashanGary
11-27-2007, 04:49 PM
Pickett, Jolly, Williams, Harrell, Muir

I think that is the way they go. Muir is a guy like Tramon Williams. He's coming from the bottom up. Guys like that don't make the team unless they belong. They have to do more than a draft pick or a vet to get on a roster. I'm just reading circumstance, but I think Muir stands a good chance to impress (unlike Cole)