PDA

View Full Version : Vote For Four - NFL Air Player of the Week

OS PA
11-27-2007, 11:13 AM
Favre's up yet again for the Fed-ex Air Player of the Week Award. Brady is trying his best to keep up with Favre in these awards, so we need to put Favre on ahead again.

Get out there and vote.

http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=players-air-and-ground

BF4MVP
11-27-2007, 11:18 AM
<------ voted for four..

I'm afraid Warner's 484 will win him it..I hope not..It probably helps Favre that Favre's team won and Warner's team lost (TO THE NINERS!!)

The Leaper
11-27-2007, 11:24 AM
I'm afraid Warner's 484 will win him it..I hope not..It probably helps Favre that Favre's team won and Warner's team lost (TO THE NINERS!!)

The Cardinals don't have any fans...and who votes for a losing QB? Favre will win easily.

PlantPage55
11-27-2007, 11:36 AM
Whenever a Packer is in something that involves ONLY a fan vote - The Packers win 99% of the time. They only lose when it is OBVIOUS that they didn't deserve it.

Brett will win.

Badgerinmaine
11-27-2007, 11:37 AM
I voted for Favre, but Warner and Palmer both had a heckuva day. It's not Warner's fault his team's defense is so bad.
There are times I think we'd vote for Favre no matter what...I can imagine this scenario:

"Here are this week's nominees!
Jon Kitna threw for 380 yards and five touchdowns as the Lions beat the Colts.
Donovan McNabb threw for 356 yard, ran for 98 yards and threw four touchdowns in the Eagles' win against division-foe Dallas.
Brett Favre threw dozens of completely random passes, five of which were intercepted and completed only 7 passes out of 49 to his own team but was highly entertaining in a 9-7 victory over the Bears.
Cast your vote now!

Final results: In a landslide, Packers fans schooled on old-time Chicago politics have stuffed the Internet ballot box and Brett Favre is the winner with 78% of the vote".
:P

MJZiggy
11-27-2007, 11:39 AM
I see you understand how it works...

The Leaper
11-27-2007, 11:46 AM
It's not Warner's fault his team's defense is so bad.

No, but I can hold him partially accountable for taking a sack in the endzone (or fumbling for a Niner TD...either way) to end the game. Warner can put up crazy numbers because he has some ridiculously talented WRs to throw to.

Badgerinmaine
11-28-2007, 09:04 PM
It's not Warner's fault his team's defense is so bad.

No, but I can hold him partially accountable for taking a sack in the endzone (or fumbling for a Niner TD...either way) to end the game. Warner can put up crazy numbers because he has some ridiculously talented WRs to throw to.
True--you do have to love the Hail Mary Fitzgerald plucked out of the air at the end of the first half for a TD. Of course, that line may be better, but it's still not exactly a wall.

MadtownPacker
11-28-2007, 09:47 PM
Why the hell wasnt this thread a sticky?

We always like helping to run up the score. :D