PDA

View Full Version : Get Your Customized Houston Oilers #51 Ted Thompson Jersey

Carolina_Packer
11-27-2007, 04:04 PM
LaFours started another post inquiring how he could find a Ted Thompson jersey. Several people searched, and here's what I finally found.

Thompson wore #51 for the Houston Oilers:

http://www.classicnfl.freeservers.com/catalog_1.html

It was really hard to find, but I found it.

As far as getting a custom Houston Oilers jersey, here is a source that I found:
http://nygoalpostsports.stores.yahoo.net/info.

I spoke with a guy named Jim (seemed nice) who said they do a lot of jerseys for Earl Campbell to do autograph signings so it wouldn't be any big deal to customize another name/number on the uniform, and you could go home/road uni! Jim said the cost would be $139 and since it's custom, he estimated it would take 3-4 weeks. I'd recommend calling since it's a custom order.

Here's the contact info...go to it LaFours and anyone else who wants one!

727) 510-6981

We answer ALL emails promptly!

Payments can be mailed in the form of check
or Money order to:

Goalpost Sports
P.O. Box 382
Dunedin, FL 34697

(727) 510-6981 Mon-Sat HOURS 10am-7pm est 7 DAYS A WEEK!
Or click below to send an instant message!
nygpsports@yahoo.com

ALL ITEMS CARRY OUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! (shipping and customized items not included) $6.00 return process fee on all Autographed new returns. Display cases have a factory return fee of 15%.

Shipping costs are too varied to list all on this page. When you enter the checkout page, the shipping will be clearly posted. You can still cancel the order at this point.

Unsigned jerseys are for autograph signings only.

We have many more items than can fit in our store, so if you don't see what your looking for just click on nygpsports@yahoo.com above and feel free to send us your wish list!

MJZiggy
11-27-2007, 04:17 PM
Spectacular research, Carolina!!!

RashanGary
11-27-2007, 04:20 PM
hahaha, I want one. I'm not big on wearing Packer gear, but I would wear an old Thompson jersey.

Tarlam!
11-27-2007, 04:22 PM
hahaha, I want one. I'm not big on wearing Packer gear, but I would wear an old Thompson jersey.

I'm in. DEFINATELY!!!

GBRulz
11-27-2007, 04:24 PM
I'll stick to my ol #4 jersey but that is a great find on the TT jersey! I haven't seen any around GB yet, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time. I mean, I can't imagine before this season that the demand was too great :wink:

RashanGary
11-27-2007, 04:25 PM
I'll stick to my ol #4 jersey but that is a great find on the TT jersey! I haven't seen any around GB yet, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time. I mean, I can't imagine before this season that the demand was too great :wink:

I woulda bought one ;)

GBRulz
11-27-2007, 04:27 PM
Shocker :shock: :lol:

Tarlam!
11-27-2007, 04:30 PM
Correct thread:

If it had of been available in the Pro Store, I would have bought it as well....

Carolina_Packer
11-27-2007, 09:33 PM
If there were enough interest, perhaps I could do a group order and get a group rate discount. I wonder if we would be the first fans to wear the uni of their GM who was once a player on a completely different team. You know people wore/still wear Bart Starr uni's, but a Ted Thompson uni! :)

Green Bud Packer
11-27-2007, 09:50 PM
I see some PackerRats tossing their cookies about know.

Guiness
11-27-2007, 10:09 PM
You have to think even Poker Faced TT would crack a smile if he looked into the stands and saw someone wearing one of those jersey's!

the_idle_threat
11-27-2007, 10:21 PM
I'm in for one. :lol:

retailguy
11-27-2007, 10:27 PM

How 'bout if we take up a collection and get two - one for Woody and one for Merlin? :P

All in good fun! :wink:

the_idle_threat
11-28-2007, 01:34 AM

How 'bout if we take up a collection and get two - one for Woody and one for Merlin? :P

All in good fun! :wink:

:lol:

I'd throw in for that, too!

Too bad we never got Ras a purple Fergie Jersey. :lol:

Lurker64
11-28-2007, 08:40 AM
I wonder if there'd be a discount if we order a bunch of them.

LaFours
11-28-2007, 03:43 PM
Sweet! Great Work Carolina. I love it when a plan comes together.

the_idle_threat
11-28-2007, 05:14 PM
http://murdock.freeservers.com/Images/hannibal10a.jpg