PDA

View Full Version : Official Gameday Thread: Packers @ Cowboys

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

GBRulz
11-29-2007, 07:29 AM
Here is the game we've been anxiously awaiting...

If for whatever reason my game thread streak ends tonight, I expect the next person to take over and ride us to the SB !

:cow:

KYPack
11-29-2007, 07:43 AM
She's on it this week, folks.

Hey, let's keep your string alive!

GBRulz
11-29-2007, 07:49 AM
I certainly hope it remains alive, too KY !!! It's time for Brett to complete the hat trick.... this year he's never won in Denver or KC, we did that. Now let's get a win in the big D !

SkinBasket
11-29-2007, 07:54 AM
I feel good about this one. I don't expect the Pack to win, but it's refreshing to play as the banged up underdog on the road. If I were a Cowboys fan (barf) I (gag) would be (wet burb) nervous about this one. At this point, the more the Pack has going against them, the better they might play. Time to come together as a team and put it in Romo deep.

MadtownPacker
11-29-2007, 07:57 AM
So when the hell will we find out if KGB and Woodson are playing?

The cowboy fan I work with is extremely concerned with this game. He thinks the cowboys are ripe for the picking.

The Leaper
11-29-2007, 08:23 AM
I'm almost positive Woodson will play by deadening the pain...I'm just hoping he has the sense to rest that toe after this game so he's close to 100% for the playoffs.

LL2
11-29-2007, 09:25 AM
Let's get the party started! I can't wait for the game to start. This gane is huge! It's hard to concentrate on work today. I'm a little nervous about the game, but think the Pack will squeeze out a win. We will see what kind of coach M3 is tonight.

footballfever
11-29-2007, 09:42 AM
I have a reallllly good feeling about this game tonight as well. Bad part is I have the day off today and it's gonna be a lonnnnnnnng wait...... Even with the defense banged up the way it is, I think we can win this one. Brett's just on a whole different level right now and I think Romo is a choke artist. He doesn't play well in big games.

mission
11-29-2007, 09:54 AM
I have another one of my calm, confident feelings about this game tonight. I wouldnt be surprised to see us win by more than 10 for so e reason

gbgary
11-29-2007, 10:12 AM
boy...i am catching it today at work. lots of trash talk from some of the boy fans but most are cautious but expecting a boy win. i'm just absorbing as much as i can without reacting other than giving a smirk.

:clap: GO PACK GO

oregonpackfan
11-29-2007, 10:13 AM
Yep, just leave it up to GBRulz to get this thread going! She's as reliable as the sun coming up in the morning! :)

Whatever the outcome, I too am "Enjoying the ride" as a Packer fan. Even if the Packers lose, they will be sitting pretty in the NFC-North with a 10-2 record. In addition, it will be one more game for our young players to develop more game maturity.

Though this game is important, the ones that truly count are the playoff games.

pack4to84
11-29-2007, 10:14 AM
did anyone else see that the USA today paper was talking about that the Packers might start Rouse/Collins tonight?

Pacopete4
11-29-2007, 10:25 AM
i would have absolutely no problem with the pack puttin in rouse on passing downs and using bigby in running situations.. to me that would put both of them in positions to succeed

Ballboy
11-29-2007, 10:34 AM
Makes sense to me to start Rouse if he is healthy - apart from being a rookie.

I think Rouse with his size and speed match up better vs. Whitten and even Owens on the crossing route. Problem is, he is only a rookie.

CaptainKickass
11-29-2007, 10:42 AM
Agreed!

Bigby excels in run coverage, playing close to the line. Rouse has shown some talent and a little luck in pass coverage.

I am giddy with anticipation of the game tonight!

Go-Pack!

HarveyWallbangers
11-29-2007, 10:53 AM
Rouse hasn't practice much this week. I highly doubt they'd think about making the switch without a full week of practice.

Partial
11-29-2007, 10:57 AM
dun duh! do du du du! Go PACK GO!

The Leaper
11-29-2007, 11:03 AM
Where is a good place to get a feed of the Packer radio network on the internet? There is no way in hell I can listen to Bryant Gumbel call play-by-play on this game. He is horrible.

Collinsworth isn't good either...not as bad as Gumbel...but still rather bad. The NFL really aimed low hiring those guys to do their games. Why not have Eisen, Deion and Mooch do the games? That would be a really good group IMO. They might be raw, but a hell of a lot more entertaining than Gumbel and Collinsworth...YUCK!

rdanomly
11-29-2007, 11:12 AM
Where is a good place to get a feed of the Packer radio network on the internet? There is no way in hell I can listen to Bryant Gumbel call play-by-play on this game. He is horrible.

Collinsworth isn't good either...not as bad as Gumbel...but still rather bad. The NFL really aimed low hiring those guys to do their games. Why not have Eisen, Deion and Mooch do the games? That would be a really good group IMO. They might be raw, but a hell of a lot more entertaining than Gumbel and Collinsworth...YUCK!

It isn't free, but the field pass on nfl.com lets you listen in to the local radio broadcast. It is too late now, but they've got a deal during the preseason where you can buy access to the whole season for $30. I think single week access is something like $10/wk.

Badgepack
11-29-2007, 11:18 AM
But I think the I-net radio broadcast is a few seconds behind the TV plays and it gets very annoying.

rdanomly
11-29-2007, 11:20 AM
True

pbmax
11-29-2007, 11:29 AM
Read in Journal Sentinel article by Bob Wolfley, covering an appearance by McCarthy on the radio that Tramon Williams, Blackmon or Jennings will do punt return duty if Woodson is unable to go. I assume the interview was yesterday but it isn't explicitly stated.

Can I infer from this that Ol Turf Toe will be doing punt returns if he plays?

I know that he is reliable with just one fumble this year, but is it that important to put him back there when already injured?

The Leaper
11-29-2007, 11:31 AM
But I think the I-net radio broadcast is a few seconds behind the TV plays and it gets very annoying.

Well, it might not be as annoying as the NFLN announcers.

Freak Out
11-29-2007, 11:44 AM
Go Pack! Kia!

:glug: :cow:

hurleyfan
11-29-2007, 12:27 PM
I'll be going to a sports bar (Goddamn Time Warner / NFL Network), so won't get to interact with you Rats during the game..

MateoInMex
11-29-2007, 12:31 PM
I'm almost positive Woodson will play by deadening the pain...I'm just hoping he has the sense to rest that toe after this game so he's close to 100% for the playoffs.

I have never had turf toe before. I had gout once, and that was pretty f'ing painful.

But, since my backgroud is the opposite of anything medical, wouldn't having turf toe. . . then playing a game on artificial turf be riskier for re injury?

Is there such an injury as turf toe on natural grass?

And no, I'm not high.

Carolina_Packer
11-29-2007, 12:47 PM
That's when it would be good to have DVR. You could pause it for as much time as it took the radio broadcast to catch up. I do this for baseball games if I'd rather hear the home announcers.

SkinBasket
11-29-2007, 12:54 PM

And no, I'm not high.

I think it has more to do with the sprain in the toe joint than the surface it was suffered on. I had something like it in high school that continued to flare up for a couple years after I busted it - all stiff and painful and would pop whenever you moved it. Kind of a pain in the ass since your big toe can be important at times. Luckily a few years of inactivity solved that problem. Now I'm just fat.

CaptainKickass
11-29-2007, 12:56 PM
Damn Carolina -

That's a great Idea. I have the DVR and I pretty much hate the network announcers.

Does anyone know if Sirius broadcasts the "Packer Radio Netowrk" version of the game?

I have access to that over the internet and it would be much cooler to listen to that while watching than the network guys.

Freak Out
11-29-2007, 01:02 PM
Damn Carolina -

That's a great Idea. I have the DVR and I pretty much hate the network announcers.

Does anyone know if Sirius broadcasts the "Packer Radio Netowrk" version of the game?

I have access to that over the internet and it would be much cooler to listen to that while watching than the network guys.

I've tried things like that before because of horrible TV announcers...the problem was the timing was always fucked and made it even worse.

rdanomly
11-29-2007, 01:03 PM
Damn Carolina -

It should be. According to nfl.com the Packer broadcast is on Sirius channel 126. And that is a damn good idea about the DVR syncing with the local broadcast :)

Packers4Ever
11-29-2007, 01:34 PM
I have another one of my calm, confident feelings about this game tonight. I wouldnt be surprised to see us win by more than 10 for so e reason

Throw some of those feelings up in this direction,
will ya, mission? My feelings have gone back and forth
all week - from they can do it !! to - it won't happen.
Regardless of which way they end up, we should all be
very, very proud of our team !! :alc:

4and12to12and4
11-29-2007, 01:52 PM
I have a reallllly good feeling about this game tonight as well. Bad part is I have the day off today and it's gonna be a lonnnnnnnng wait...... Even with the defense banged up the way it is, I think we can win this one. Brett's just on a whole different level right now and I think Romo is a choke artist. He doesn't play well in big games.

Well, I hope you're right, but just remember, he got playoff experience last year, and play very good in that game against the Seahawks (not as good a defense as us), and if not for that bobbled snap at the end of the game when they missed the field goal, who knows, I had them picked to go to the Superbowl and lose to the Chargers. But, he did have a horrible game against the Bills that Monday Night. We shall see, Brett should be the better QB, but pressure from the dlines is gonna be a huge factor in this game. This game is gonna be won or lost in the trenches, and we are pretty banged up on our defensive line, thank god we have a ton of depth there. A big play from TO or a big interference call may be the difference in this game. TO will get his catches, we need to make some big plays and stay away from turnovers to have a chance. Go Pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BallHawk
11-29-2007, 02:17 PM
But, since my backgroud is the opposite of anything medical, wouldn't having turf toe. . . then playing a game on artificial turf be riskier for re injury?

For the most part, it's called turf toe for 2 reasons.

1. The injury is more likely to happen on turf than grass because of turf's rigidness.

2. "Turf toe" is a much more attractive name than "Metatarsalphalangeal joint sprain"

GBRulz
11-29-2007, 02:37 PM
Damn Carolina -

I used to have Sirius before I got my new vehicle, but as of 6 months ago, you couldn't listen to NFL games over the internet, only through your receiver directly. I know I have Sirius through Dish Network and none of the talk shows are on the lineup, only music.

Green Bud Packer
11-29-2007, 03:12 PM
I am giddy with anticipation of the game tonight!

Go-Pack!

It's gotta be a big game when Captain Kickass gets giddy.

4 hrs to kickoff. Time to start drinking.

Carolina_Packer
11-29-2007, 03:14 PM
MateoinMex nice picture of Jackie Guerrido! She's a weather lady for a Despierta América "Wake Up America" on Univision. I imagine there are a lot of male viewers especially! :-)

Partial
11-29-2007, 03:23 PM
This should be a great game. My dad and I are getting together at his house to watch it so I won't be around for the thread, but I hope you all have a fun evening and get to enjoy the game tonight.

Brando19
11-29-2007, 03:40 PM
Guys...I won't be around tonight...I'm going to a coworker's house to watch it w/a bunch of Cowboys fans! Don't worry though....the lucky underwear will be on, along with my cheesehead. GO PACK GO

HarveyWallbangers
11-29-2007, 03:50 PM
Most important player tonight (other than Favre, OL, and DL) = Greg Jennings

I'm assuming the Cowboys will put Terrence Newman on Donald Driver. There are matchups with Jacques Reeves that Jennings is going to have to exploit.

Badgepack
11-29-2007, 03:55 PM
AJ Hawk is going to have a huge impact in tonights game. Oh, I do mean a positive impact.

Joemailman
11-29-2007, 03:57 PM
MateoinMex nice picture of Jackie Guerrido! She's a weather lady for a Despierta América "Wake Up America" on Univision. I imagine there are a lot of male viewers especially! :-)

http://www.budster.net/videos/jackie-guerrido-pictures-gallery.htm

pack4to84
11-29-2007, 04:21 PM
Remember the last time the Pack played 3-4 defense in SD? They attacked the 3-4 by taking them out of it. GB played 5 wide nearly 70% of the time, so SD had to play nickel. I think MM would do the same thing tonight. Dallas will play nickel more then they play 3-4.

GrnBay007
11-29-2007, 04:29 PM
DANG........ I have been looking SO forward to this game all week!!!!!

Even though today was a crappy day and my car broke down it can't spoil it. Told the guy at the shop that I had to have the car for tonight and he came through for me!! :D

GO PACK!!!!

packers11
11-29-2007, 05:13 PM
Packers DE Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila is not expected to play Thursday night.

KGB is among the league's sack leaders despite coming off the bench, so his loss hurts against a Cowboys offense the Packers will need to pressure to slow down. Cullen Jenkins is likely in line for a full host of snaps.
Source: Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel

NFL Network's Solomon Wilcots expects Packers CB Charles Woodson to play Thursday night against the Cowboys.

Woodson reportedly took a painkilling shot and had a prosthetic piece added to his shoe for support under his injured toe. The former Heisman Trophy winner almost certainly won't be 100 percent, but it looks like he'll play.

GBRulz
11-29-2007, 05:15 PM
wow, if anything I thought KGB would play and Woodson would not.

Pacopete4
11-29-2007, 05:24 PM
i dont think it'l be known til game time..

RashanGary
11-29-2007, 05:31 PM
Turf toe will not slow Woodson. If he can handle the pain, he'll be able to play at 100%. Just shoot him up and suit him up. He'll be fine.

After this game it might be a good idea to let him rest it until the playoffs.

As far as KGB, this is probably the right thing. This is an important game, but having our whole Dline rotation in the playoffs is more important. It's time to see why they kept Montgomery and 6 DT's around.

FritzDontBlitz
11-29-2007, 05:34 PM
Guess I'll be taking advantage of that crappy "NFL League Pass" that RealNetworks keeps charging me with whenever the season starts. At least I'll get to listen to Wayne Larrivee rather than Bryant Gumbel heh....

I hope the Pack not only win the game, but beat up on the Cowboys in the process. Remind them of why the old NFC Central was called the "black and blue" division. I expect the Pack to win, but if they make it a physical game I will be happy either way.
:smack: Al :smack: AJ :smack: Nick :smack: Poppy :smack: Woody

MadtownPacker
11-29-2007, 05:41 PM
NFLN kicks ass!!!

They just showed Favre walked up to the NFLN crew and give Mooch and hug!

Mooch of course is trying not to cry. He was adamant that Favre come back and constantly reminded his co-announcers that they where full of shit for talking bad.

MadtownPacker
11-29-2007, 05:46 PM
DAMN KGB AND WOODY ARE OUT!!!!!

packers11
11-29-2007, 05:47 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:(

Partial
11-29-2007, 05:48 PM
What? Why are they out? If they can go they should be out there!!!!

gbgary
11-29-2007, 05:49 PM
yup...it's official...out!

BallHawk
11-29-2007, 05:50 PM

If it was a do or die game, they'd be playing. It sounds like McCarthy doesn't want to risk CW and KGB's long-term health by forcing them to play tonight.

MadtownPacker
11-29-2007, 05:51 PM
BUSH and TRAMON - Your number has been called!! Time to step up to the plate!! Contain the dallas pass game!!

RashanGary
11-29-2007, 05:53 PM
As disappointing as it is, it's probably the right move. They have a very crucial playoff strech coming up. We'd much rather have both Woodson and KGB at 100% for the playoff strech than to have the hobbled when it matters most.

MadtownPacker
11-29-2007, 05:54 PM
Yeah, I think that is what it came down to. NFLN showed the doc talking to KGB in the locker room and I could tell by the look on his face he wasn't happy. I think he was going take a shot at it.

Harlan Huckleby
11-29-2007, 05:54 PM
Rouse out too. Collins coming back quickly from injury. Secondary is vulnerable. Damn, not good.

Harlan Huckleby
11-29-2007, 05:56 PM
They should have taken my advce and forfeited the game to the Lions. They'd beat Cowboys today and have homefield through the playoffs. My genius will not be appreciated until years after I am dead.

RashanGary
11-29-2007, 05:57 PM
Kampman, Pickett, C Williams, KGB, Jenkins, J. Jolly should all be healthy for the playoff push. We're missing two of our top 6, but they shoudl all be 100% in the next game. This hurts, but losing this game is not the end of the world. There are going to be do or die games, but this is not one of them. Hopefully we're a little healthier next time we meet and if we're really lucky they'll be the ones nicked up.

GBRulz
11-29-2007, 05:57 PM

If it was a do or die game, they'd be playing. It sounds like McCarthy doesn't want to risk CW and KGB's long-term health by forcing them to play tonight.

I agree with M3 on this one. We need these guys down the stretch.

MadtownPacker
11-29-2007, 05:58 PM
Deion just interviewed owens. owens was talking about how he has beaten Al and Chuck before and said basically said he is the one that should be feared, not Harris.

Chubbyhubby
11-29-2007, 05:58 PM
Rouse out too. Collins coming back quickly from injury. Secondary is vulnerable. Damn, not good.

Look for a Shootout. Underwood will spell Collins. Yikes!!

Freak Out
11-29-2007, 05:59 PM
Death to all who oppose us!

KGB and Woodson may be out but all that means is more opportunities for the other men.

Partial
11-29-2007, 05:59 PM
We are going to need our DL to play the game of its life tonight and get some serious pressure on Romo.

b bulldog
11-29-2007, 06:00 PM
Do you realize that Dallas is absent two starters also. Glenn and Fisk haven't played all year

Harlan Huckleby
11-29-2007, 06:00 PM

C-O-L-U-N-S

MadtownPacker
11-29-2007, 06:01 PM
Bush will start in place of Woodson.

OK Brett, you got 5 TD bullets loaded in the gun?

HarveyWallbangers

If Collins is healthy, I'm not sure he needs a spell. If so, it will likely be Charlie Peprah relieving him. The safeties are interchangeable in this defense, and I can't imagine they'd go with a guy they cut and just pick up over the guy they kept over him.

RashanGary
Yep, just play the game. The next time these two meet, hopefully we're the healthy ones and they are knicked up with key members of their offense.

Johnny Gray just said it's not the best teams that make runs in the playoffs, it's the healthy teams. He's played the game, so he probably knows the importance of having your horses for the big ones. This hurts, but it would hurt a lot more if they get stupid and play guys they know should rest and then don't have them in the playoffs.

GBRulz
11-29-2007, 06:02 PM
my god...is anyone listening to NFLN right now? TO is such a jackass

b bulldog
11-29-2007, 06:03 PM
teams have been playing without key contributers all year long. We have been REAL FORTUNATE UP TILL NOW ON THE INJURY FRONT. The game isn't over.

MadtownPacker
11-29-2007, 06:03 PM
Do you realize that Dallas is absent two starters also. Glenn and Fisk haven't played all yearSo what does it matter then? They didnt help get them to 10-1. The team that is playing today is the one that did.

Of course I know you are trying to point out how we are making excuse.

But Im not. Fuck the cowboys and ANY supposed Packer "backer" that doubts the G&G!!

MadtownPacker
11-29-2007, 06:04 PM
Just hearing the sound of gumbel's voice is annoying. Hate to hear him during the game.

GBRulz
Do you realize that Dallas is absent two starters also. Glenn and Fisk haven't played all year
Do you realize that Glenn and Fisk have nothing to do with Dallas being 10-1?

Harlan Huckleby
they're doomed

Charles Woodson
my god...is anyone listening to NFLN right now? TO is such a jackass

and thats a surprise... How?

RashanGary
11-29-2007, 06:05 PM
teams have been playing without key contributers all year long. We have been REAL FORTUNATE UP TILL NOW ON THE INJURY FRONT. The game isn't over.

Yes, and if you look at the standings, those teams that have missed their key players have all lost more than anyone expected. That's how it works.

The Packers still have a very good chance at winning this and if they do and then they get healthy, you can punch SB tickets, because if Dallas can't beat this team they won't be able to beat the healthy one they'll play in 6 weeks.

BEARMAN
11-29-2007, 06:05 PM
You boys looking at a long, hard night in Dallas ! Key players out, favre never winning at Dallas, Romo and the Boys are on a streak, wow, bad timing for the pack ! :twisted:

RashanGary
11-29-2007, 06:06 PM

Exactly. I don't know what bulldogs motive is for playign this up the way he is, but injuries matter. It's common sense.

Harlan Huckleby
11-29-2007, 06:06 PM
the Pack still has a punchers chance. Their offense is in good shape. But Dallas is gonna score 30.

b bulldog
11-29-2007, 06:07 PM
Yes but my point is that they've had injuries from the start. You guys are a bunch of babies, the offense was and is the unit that will win or lose this game for us. Our D would have had a very difficult time stopping their O. This is where the depth is shown on a team. It will be much closer than you dooms sayers think it will be.

RashanGary
11-29-2007, 06:07 PM
the Pack still has a punchers chance. Their offense is in good shape. But Dallas is gonna score 30.

This is exacly how I see it.

GBRulz
11-29-2007, 06:08 PM

Exactly. I don't know what bulldogs motive is for playign this up the way he is, but injuries matter. It's common sense.

bulldog is a good guy, he just likes to play devils advocate....

b bulldog
11-29-2007, 06:09 PM
I wonder if Broncos fans were giving up before we played them after they realized that their top RB was out.

MadtownPacker
You boys looking at a long, hard night in Dallas ! Key players out, Favre never winning at Dallas, Romo and the Boys are on a streak, wow, bad timing for the pack ! :twisted:
Make sure to capitalize "Favre" bitch. Show respect to your bears' Daddy from thew last decade & a half.

RashanGary
Yes but my point is that they've had injuries from the start. You guys are a bunch of babies, the offense was and is the unit that will win or lose this game for us. Our D would have had a very difficult time stopping their O. This is where the depth is shown on a team. It will be much closer than you dooms sayers think it will be.

Nobody is saying "doom". We count on Jolly in the run game. We count on KGB for pass rush. We count on Woodson to be a true playmaker and difference maker. Are we waiving teh white flag? No. The Packers have a damn good chance to knock them off and it will be that much sweeter because we should be even stronger the next time we play them.

BallHawk
11-29-2007, 06:10 PM
Fitting that Bush will have to fill in for CW, considering that he's the reason Wood isn't playing. If Jarrett makes that block on Woodson's PR, Woodson never gets injured.

MadtownPacker
11-29-2007, 06:10 PM
I wonder if Broncos fans were giving up before we played them after they realized that their top RB was out.Who is giving up?? Show me those bitch ass detractors!!

RIDE OR DIE UNTIL THE MFING WHEELS FALL OFF BABY!!!!!!!!

b bulldog
11-29-2007, 06:11 PM
Ahh Nick, look at the post, game over ect! I'd say that is total doom and gloom. I hope Williams plays more than Bush.

BEARMAN
11-29-2007, 06:12 PM
You boys looking at a long, hard night in Dallas ! Key players out, Favre never winning at Dallas, Romo and the Boys are on a streak, wow, bad timing for the pack ! :twisted:
Make sure to capitalize "Favre" bitch. Show respect to your bears' Daddy from thew last decade & a half.

Tell you what BEIOTCH, how did favre look last he played Da BEARS ? :duel:

RashanGary
11-29-2007, 06:12 PM
I wonder if Broncos fans were giving up before we played them after they realized that their top RB was out.

Yeah, and we beat them at home (a place where very few teams have won over the last 20 year)

Sure we've had luck on our side. We've had a lot of it and I hope we have more in the playoffs because that is a part of it, whether you want to admit it or not. If we're really lucky, Romo will go down on the first play and then we're almost sure to win. I don't care how we get a win as long as we get it. This isn't the 96 Packers. We have to take them however we can get them and being extremely lucky on the injury front is part of that. NOboyd expected this team to be where tehy are and they probably shouldn't be 10-1 if not for a spottless injury situation for most of the year. If you think the Packers are the Patriots, you are nuts. This team needs every playmaker they have.

BallHawk
11-29-2007, 06:15 PM
If we're really lucky, Romo will go down on the first play and then we're almost sure to win.

We're going through this again? :shock:

b bulldog
11-29-2007, 06:16 PM
I do agree we have had luck and that is part of my point. The bug has finally bit us, it was just a matter of time. The team will get through this. Turf toe is an awful injury, anyone who thinks a player can just play through it has no idea the severity of pain turf toe gives.

BallHawk
11-29-2007, 06:18 PM
Merril Hodge is a closet Packer-Fan.

GBRulz
11-29-2007, 06:21 PM
I wish they were playing in GB tonight.... with the windchill it's 8 degrees.

MadtownPacker
11-29-2007, 06:22 PM
Tell you what BEIOTCH, how did favre look last he played Da BEARS ? :duel:He was making change out of their $2 asses until McCarthy went conservative on the playcalling.

That wont happen in Dec or in January when the bears are sitting at HOME :lol: :lol: watching the PLAYOFFS!!

The King is dead... Long live the King, ..... DA PACK !
Silly carebears, the NFCN belongs to Da PACK !

gbpackfan
11-29-2007, 06:24 PM
Fitting that Bush will have to fill in for CW, considering that he's the reason Wood isn't playing. If Jarrett makes that block on Woodson's PR, Woodson never gets injured.

Jarrett Bush makes the block and Woodson doesn't injure his toe on that punt return. On the next punt return, Woodson gets hit, tears his ACL and is out for the season. See, I can play the what if game too. It's not worth it. Injuries happen. Wood needs to sit now to get healthy for the final stretch and a playoff run.

FritzDontBlitz
11-29-2007, 06:26 PM
You boys looking at a long, hard night in Dallas ! Key players out, favre never winning at Dallas, Romo and the Boys are on a streak, wow, bad timing for the pack ! :twisted:

Trolling is the only game left in Chicago.

GBRulz
11-29-2007, 06:27 PM
gb. did you get your invoice for playoff tickets? I know they mailed them out to ticket holders already, I'm just curious what they're going for this year.

gbgary
11-29-2007, 06:27 PM

Trolling is the only game left in Chicago.

lol

MadtownPacker
11-29-2007, 06:28 PM
Im getting sick of deion's cowboy bias. He is just talking up the cowdungs.

FritzDontBlitz
11-29-2007, 06:33 PM

God, I can't believe people are still saying this.... :roll: :soap:

FritzDontBlitz
11-29-2007, 06:35 PM
Do you realize that Dallas is absent two starters also. Glenn and Fisk haven't played all yearSo what does it matter then? They didnt help get them to 10-1. The team that is playing today is the one that did.

Of course I know you are trying to point out how we are making excuse.

But Im not. Fuck the cowboys and ANY supposed Packer "backer" that doubts the G&G!!

Amen Rev

GBRulz
11-29-2007, 06:37 PM
is it kickoff yet?? It seems like we haven't played a game forever

Rastak
11-29-2007, 06:38 PM
Good luck you guys, enjoy the game.

Chubbyhubby
11-29-2007, 06:39 PM
Coach McCarthy should be Coach of the Year!

GBRulz
11-29-2007, 06:40 PM
tks, Ras. You have NFLN, right?

b bulldog
11-29-2007, 06:42 PM
lots of green and gold in the stands from what they are saying on TMJ

Chubbyhubby
11-29-2007, 06:43 PM
Green Bay Packers are AMERICA'S Team!

b bulldog
11-29-2007, 06:43 PM
bRETT is going to have a big night tonight.

GBRulz
11-29-2007, 06:45 PM
That interview with Mooch and Brett was awesome. One of the things he asked was to rate his records on a scale of 1-10. Consecutive games is by far the most he's proud of. Most wins right behind that...

Brohm
11-29-2007, 06:47 PM
I think our DBs will be alright. We survived Detroit and they got one of the best WR groups in the NFL.

Our injured/inactive list is a who's who of Packer starters. Let's get them healthy so we can have them in the playoffs.

We do get Will "the Thrill" back and Collins. Hunter and Harrel need to step up on the line.

Rastak
11-29-2007, 06:48 PM
tks, Ras. You have NFLN, right?

Yea, I plan to watch the game. I have NFLN.

gbpackfan
11-29-2007, 06:49 PM
Michelle,

I contacted the ticket office via phone and already took care of it. They didn't need to send me an invoice.

RashanGary
11-29-2007, 06:49 PM
hahaha, I'm listening to all of the Cowboy hate and all of the overconfidence with 3 of our top defenders down and I'm starting to come around.

Screw them. They are a bunch of overrated, Texas cocaine junkies. We're going to kill them!!

Gooooo Pack!!!

Joemailman
11-29-2007, 06:50 PM
gb. did you get your invoice for playoff tickets? I know they mailed them out to ticket holders already, I'm just curious what they're going for this year.

I got them for the Gold Package. It was 515 for 2 tickets to 2 games. I think it was about 150 each for the NFC Title Game and over 100 for the 1st playoff game.

gbpackfan
11-29-2007, 06:56 PM

I got them for the Gold Package. It was 515 for 2 tickets to 2 games. I think it was about 150 each for the NFC Title Game and over 100 for the 1st playoff game.

That's about what mine were, I think. A steal if you compare it to ticket broker prices!

Rastak
11-29-2007, 07:00 PM
gbpackfan, gotta admit you are a genius on your QB rankings to start the season. I mentioned that in a PM but what the hell, let's go public.

I was gonna update the thread but I had a real bad thing happen today and I ain't up to it.

Rastak
11-29-2007, 07:00 PM
Who starts for Woodson?

b bulldog
11-29-2007, 07:01 PM
If we get homefield throughout, I will be at the mercy of the ticket brokers for my NFC Championship game tickets. I will pay to be at Lambeau for that if we are fortunate enough to host that game.

RashanGary
11-29-2007, 07:01 PM
Every time I watch Romo, I leave thinking he is one of the best QB's I've seen play. I really hope he doesn't have one of those games tonight. Him and Barber are the two that scare me.

b bulldog
11-29-2007, 07:03 PM
One of those games, I hope he has one of those multipic games :lol:

b bulldog
11-29-2007, 07:04 PM
I think we struggle bigtime against the run tonight.

RashanGary
One of those games, I hope he has one of those multipic games :lol:

Yeah, I've seen some of his best games and that is all I've seen. I can only hope there is some inconsistancy to his game that I havn't witnessed.

b bulldog
Pickett vs Davis :lol:

b bulldog
11-29-2007, 07:05 PM
The boys front 7 is very good.

b bulldog
11-29-2007, 07:07 PM
Not rubbing it in to anybody but I am real glad that I can watch the game at home this evening. The GB news is reporting that motel rooms in GB are getting booked for tonight by people outside of the veiwing area.

GrnBay007
11-29-2007, 07:08 PM
LETS GO PACK!!!!!

b bulldog
11-29-2007, 07:08 PM
Time to whoop some tail

crosbiegrad
11-29-2007, 07:09 PM
This is going to be the first game this year that i will actually get to watch, my wife bought me a direct tv subscription!!!! Man, am i excited!

GBRulz
11-29-2007, 07:11 PM
is that the dude from Police Academy on that Geico commercial?

Tarlam!
Is it on yet? IT's ":10 AM here!!!!

b bulldog
Ayrian Rat?

OS PA
I'm watching a muted Danish Stream with Larry McCarren online.

Freak Out
11-29-2007, 07:12 PM
Go Pack!

MadtownPacker
I think we struggle bigtime against the run tonight.I have that feeling too. Barber is no joke.

MateoInMex
This is going to be the first game this year that i will actually get to watch, my wife bought me a direct tv subscription!!!! Man, am i excited!

Good evening people! I just heard that Woodson is out, Mariucci said someone else on the Packer defense is not going to play. I couldn't hear because of the crowd noise, did he say Rouse, or KGB?

MateoInMex
11-29-2007, 07:13 PM
I'm watching a muted Danish Stream with Larry McCarren online.

I heard today that www.rojadirecta.com works

If you have a broadband, you might get sound there, if you don't mind Spanish.

crosbiegrad
yep, Ayrian rat, I'm from ayr, scotland, that makes me an ayrian, right?

GBRulz
wow, you could hear a pin drop

Rastak
11-29-2007, 07:14 PM
Ayrian Rat?

I said the same damn thing.

edit: Welcome, Scots are always welcome.

crosbiegrad
11-29-2007, 07:16 PM
thanks ras

Chubbyhubby
11-29-2007, 07:17 PM
Packers got the ball first lets get this game going!!

GO PACK!

GBRulz
I just want to take that hat off Romo and put it on the right way

Tarlam!
Will no one acknowledge my sacrifice????

gbgary
LET'S GO PACK!!

GBRulz
11-29-2007, 07:18 PM
hey Tar....are you drunk yet at 10 am? :lol:

OS PA
Lets eat some clock... lets catch the ball first.

GBRulz
ok guys, lets go and shut this crowd up

Tarlam!
11-29-2007, 07:19 PM
hey Tar....are you drunk yet at 10 am? :lol:

Michele, it is TWO AM!!!

crosbiegrad
11-29-2007, 07:20 PM
man that was close!!!

GBRulz
11-29-2007, 07:20 PM
same difference, Tar :wink:

MateoInMex
11-29-2007, 07:21 PM

She's a hottie MILF Carolina!

Tarlam!
11-29-2007, 07:21 PM
same difference, Tar :wink:

I'm not drunk!!!

MateoInMex
11-29-2007, 07:22 PM
I am gripping with the loss of Woodson and the Packers D hasn't even taken the field yet!

ZachMN
11-29-2007, 07:23 PM
ITs not the greatest but I am watching it live via nfl.com streaming video I am listening to Larivee and McArren on the radio

MateoInMex
11-29-2007, 07:23 PM
GO FOR it!!! I don't like Mason Crosby right now!!!

GBRulz
11-29-2007, 07:24 PM
DD should have had that catch.

Rastak
11-29-2007, 07:24 PM
Nice kick.

b bulldog
11-29-2007, 07:25 PM
Didn't like that third down call but a good start to the game

gbgary
GOOD..........3-0 PACK. nice start. now the D has to show what they're made of.

b bulldog
Wr's are getting open. D needs to play now

Tarlam!
In case anyone cares, the commercials on German TV during THE LIVE TRANSMITION really suck.... :twisted:

b bulldog
99, show me what your worth baby

crosbiegrad
11-29-2007, 07:26 PM
cant complain with a score, I get the feeling Jones is gonna have a big game tonight

b bulldog
great atmoshere

GBRulz
good job, Crosby.

For the most part, I liked how we were able to move the ball on them. I didn't like the call on 3rd and 1, but at least we got a FG

gbgary
whitten and owens. gotta stop these two.

OS PA
http://www.nfl.com/live

Free online stream from NFL.com

Bossman641
11-29-2007, 07:27 PM
Who's the other announcer, Gumbel? Does anyone else find his voice extremely annoying?

crosbiegrad
makes the field goal and the tackle!!

gbgary
we don't need crosby making tackles.

Rastak
Who's the other announcer, Gumbel? Does anyone else find his voice extremely annoying?

Yes, I do.

b bulldog
hasn't our kick coverage been a tad shakey the past few weeks

Freak Out
tackled by the kicker.... :lol:

Rastak
11-29-2007, 07:28 PM

It wasn't a very good kick.

Tarlam!

That's how I saw it, too. G'day Ras.

RIPackerFan
Jones needs to change his shoes - second time he slipped tonight.

Rastak
11-29-2007, 07:29 PM

That's how I saw it, too. G'day Ras.

G'Day mate. Hope all is well.

FritzDontBlitz
11-29-2007, 07:29 PM
http://www.nfl.com/live

Free online stream from NFL.com

PSYCHE!!!!!

Intermittent updates ONLY for Sprint mobile customers. The Gamecenter is on nfl.com every week.....

Rastak
11-29-2007, 07:30 PM
Flag for the spike...what a dummy.

Rastak
11-29-2007, 07:31 PM
Bad call though...Harris had it.

RIPackerFan
11-29-2007, 07:31 PM
Second bad call tonight - I don't like how this is turning out.

Rastak
11-29-2007, 07:32 PM
Interesting challenge by McCarthy but I think he just blew a TO.

RashanGary
This is not right. These refs need to be shot.

b bulldog
:x

HarveyWallbangers
Horseshit call. Good challenge by McCarthy--even if we don't win. Just to show the refs how bad they screwed it up.

Freak Out
Looks like he did...that does not change the fact that the call was BS.

FritzDontBlitz
11-29-2007, 07:33 PM
Second bad call tonight - I don't like how this is turning out.

Damn, panicking already? :shock:

RashanGary
Horseshit call. Good challenge by McCarthy--even if we don't win. Just to show the refs how bad they screwed it up.

I agree.

GBRulz
I don't think we'll win this one

b bulldog
This is total crap. I hate the Cowboys more than any team in the NFL :x :x

OS PA
That's an interception.

b bulldog
gREAT PLAY BY 31

Bossman641
This is fuckin bullshit. You're gonna try and tell me that play was over. If TO had broken lose would they have said forward progress? No chance.

I already know they're gonna call it a catch.

Fuck this

RIPackerFan
11-29-2007, 07:34 PM
That was a quick forward progress if I ever saw one - bad call, along with the face guard no interference call.

I agree that it is a lost timeout - but maybe the refs will see that they owe us one.

Rastak

Terrible call, not a good challenge in my opinion. There's no way they'd reverse it.

OS PA
This is fuckin bullshit. You're gonna try and tell me that play was over. If TO had broken lose would they have said forward progress? No chance.

I already know they're gonna call it a catch.

Fuck this

I love these local refs.

GBRulz
11-29-2007, 07:35 PM
the officiating this entire year has been horrible

RashanGary
11-29-2007, 07:35 PM
That was not right. This is too big of gaem to fuck it up like that.

RashanGary
11-29-2007, 07:36 PM
They better give us a couple later becuase those fucking scum bags are changint the outcome of the game

GBRulz
11-29-2007, 07:37 PM
nice stop, D

RashanGary
11-29-2007, 07:37 PM
GB probalby could be up 10 to nothying right now.

b bulldog
11-29-2007, 07:38 PM
GOOD JOB d

Freak Out
How many times has Gumbel called the Cowboys the Packers?

gbgary
jobbed by the ref's early whistle but the D did ok for the first time out.

b bulldog
The refs in the NFL are the worst in sports.

BEARMAN
heck prolly 24 to nothing........ :shock:

FritzDontBlitz
11-29-2007, 07:39 PM
Good, they held them to 3 points. A definite blessing, having them score could have demoralized the younguns before the game is even underway......

b bulldog
Bush did well on that pass. Things are going fine. O needs 7 on this drive.

Bossman641
The refs in the NFL are the worst in sports.

NBA, by far.

FritzDontBlitz
11-29-2007, 07:41 PM
GB probalby could be up 10 to nothying right now.

It's OK, they will put up enough by the end of the game to make those opening gaffes by the refs moot....

RashanGary
11-29-2007, 07:41 PM
Hopefully they give us a couple make up calls on this drive.

sepporepi
11-29-2007, 07:42 PM
Bullshit call, I am so angry :evil: .

It is 2:41 in the morning here and I have to watch those refs
betraying us...

gbgary
11-29-2007, 07:42 PM
they need to throw when he's in the game

RashanGary
11-29-2007, 07:44 PM
NBA, by far.

NBA has gotten better since the scandal. For years it has been the NBA. Now it might be the NFL.

Freak Out
11-29-2007, 07:45 PM
That was not good...Clifton was way slow on that 3rd down.

b bulldog
11-29-2007, 07:45 PM
The Dallas D is confused, not lining up correctly so we wait to snap the ball so they can get their blitz call called and they pressure us and we get an incomplete. One thing I hate is how all offenses take the playclock down to inside of 5 seonds to snap the ball.

b bulldog
11-29-2007, 07:48 PM
Even when healthy, our D has been suspect aginst the run the past weeks

GBRulz
11-29-2007, 07:48 PM
God, is Gumbel the best announcer that the NFLN can get?

Rastak
11-29-2007, 07:49 PM
God, is Gumbel the best announcer that the NFLN can get?

Can't be.....just can't.

GBRulz
11-29-2007, 07:50 PM
ok that's the second time where Gumbel said "McCarthy said barber is the heart of the GB offense" :roll:

Rastak
11-29-2007, 07:50 PM
ok that's the second time where Gumbel said "McCarthy said barber is the heart of the GB offense" :roll:

Idiot

gbgary
11-29-2007, 07:51 PM
dodged a bullet on that drive

b bulldog
11-29-2007, 07:51 PM
We better start scoring some points cause we are having a difficult time on D.

Tarlam!
11-29-2007, 07:52 PM
Let's go. If this is the best they have to offer, we got enough.....

Freak Out

Idiot

Collinsworth is just chomping to tell him..... :lol:

b bulldog
Their Oline is stuffing our rush :(

OS PA
11-29-2007, 07:53 PM
Dodged a bullet? What happened that last drive, I'm at the library trying to stream wirelessly, and I keep getting shut down. The score looks good, especially considering we're missing three starters on D.

b bulldog
St's blocking :x

Freak Out
Koren needs to be the lone returner tonight.

FritzDontBlitz
11-29-2007, 07:54 PM
OK, M3 is pretty much done with the 15 play script to open the game. Time to show some improvisation....

Rastak
Dodged a bullet? What happened that last drive, I'm at the library trying to stream wirelessly, and I keep getting shut down. The score looks good, especially considering we're missing three starters on D.

Holy shit....that's gotta be the last resort...streaming from the library.

Good luck, although bad news is heading your way.

GBRulz
oh no

digitaldean
Just what we didn't need :evil:

b bulldog
It is over and our O is to blame. Horseshit throw

Brohm
Let the dumbness begin.

gbgary
11-29-2007, 07:55 PM
that..........was stupid

BEARMAN
What a "Quacker !"

Rastak
Favre wasn't even looking when he winged it......wow. WTF was that?

Freak Out
Patience.......

RashanGary
This is exactly what I was worried about. Refs fuck us, Favre panics like he has in every big game in the last 7 years and we lose.

Tarlam!
11-29-2007, 07:56 PM
The d has been on the field a long time.

Freak Out
This is exactly what I was worried about. Refs fuck us, Favre panics like he has in every big game in the last 7 years and we lose.

Stop it Borat...

b bulldog
Good passrush 99

DannoMac21
11-29-2007, 07:57 PM
And here we go.

FritzDontBlitz

What a bunch of heartless fuckers. 1st quarter isn't even over and you guys all sound like Bears fans....

GBRulz
we are in big trouble without any pressure on Romo