11-29-2007, 11:57 AM
Dude. You should put chili on your tacos. :shock:

Freak Out
11-29-2007, 12:23 PM
Chili...hot stuff.

What kind of meat?

Joemailman
11-29-2007, 01:25 PM
I don't know about Chili on a day we are playing Dallas. Isn't Chili a Texas creation? It might be permisable if you sprinkle some Wisconsin cheese on it and wash it down with a Wisconsin-brewed beer.

Partial
11-29-2007, 01:30 PM
Wisconsin produced Milk would have to be sufficient. It would also have Wisconsin produced cheese on it.

Partial
11-29-2007, 01:30 PM
Chili...hot stuff.

What kind of meat?

Ground hamburger I think its the 75% lean stuff. Not high quality but its what we have.

oregonpackfan
11-29-2007, 02:44 PM
In the winter time, there is nothing like a hot bowl of chili!

Zool
11-29-2007, 02:47 PM
Chipotle chicken tacos with lime.

Partial
11-29-2007, 02:51 PM

receipe or do you mean to go to Chipotle?

Partial
11-29-2007, 02:57 PM
I went with the chilly, a cold glass of milk, and some nice Wisconsin cheddar cheese to top it off. It's delicious!

Zool
11-29-2007, 03:00 PM

receipe or do you mean to go to Chipotle?

Either one I suppose, but since you were making them thats what I meant. Geta jar of chipotle and a jar of lime juice. Soak the chicken for an hour or 2 in both.

Add paprica, chili powder and garlic when cooking.

Partial
11-29-2007, 03:02 PM
Is that for boneless skinless breasts or just regular chicken breasts on the bone?

GBRulz
11-29-2007, 03:04 PM
I'd go with chili and if you're in a hurry, I highly recommend this stuff called "chili starter" or something like that. It's right next to the Bush's beans. Chili Magic, maybe? Anyhow, all you have to do is add your tomatoes and of course the meat....no, it's not perfect but for as quick and easy as it is, I think it's pretty good.

HarveyWallbangers
11-29-2007, 03:08 PM
I voted for tacos. I like chili, but I like tacos even more.

Partial
11-29-2007, 03:08 PM
I voted for tacos. I like chili, but I like tacos even more.

So do I. Tacos are my favorite food, but I felt the chili would be a welcome change of pace.

Partial
11-29-2007, 03:09 PM
I'd go with chili and if you're in a hurry, I highly recommend this stuff called "chili starter" or something like that. It's right next to the Bush's beans. Chili Magic, maybe? Anyhow, all you have to do is add your tomatoes and of course the meat....no, it's not perfect but for as quick and easy as it is, I think it's pretty good.

I used something like that. It was hunts tomatos sauce for chili. There are chunks of tomatos in there, and its seasoned very well. All I did was add the meat and then add some beans and peppers. It is delicious!

GBRulz
11-29-2007, 03:18 PM
I'm heading out to the grocery store in a few minutes. Thanks, Partial... now I'm craving chili :lol:

Partial
11-29-2007, 03:22 PM
I'm heading out to the grocery store in a few minutes. Thanks, Partial... now I'm craving chili :lol:

:P You're a smart gal GBR, it's going to be delicious!

Joemailman
11-29-2007, 03:34 PM
Grocery Store? I have a large vegetable garden in the summer and freeze massive amounts of chili. Just the thing after working outside on a cold, windy day...like tomorrow.

Freak Out
11-29-2007, 04:54 PM
Did you add beans as well? There are as many kinds of chili as there are Mexi wetbacks like MTP...but as far as I'm concerned you have to have some beans..I always add some kind of hot pepper...smoked if I can get it, a little chocolate, some Braggs amino, onion, tomatoes..and of course all the spices..cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper....search for a chili powder you like...they are not created equal. As a good standby use a McCormicks that you can get at most big grocers. Top it with a good Wisco sharp cheddar, maybe a little sour cream if you like...but you have to have cornbread.

the_idle_threat
11-29-2007, 05:05 PM
Did you add beans as well? There are as many kinds of chili as there are Mexi wetbacks like MTP...but as far as I'm concerned you have to have some beans..I always add some kind of hot pepper...smoked if I can get it, a little chocolate, some Braggs amino, onion, tomatoes..and of course all the spices..cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper....search for a chili powder you like...they are not created equal. As a good standby use a McCormicks that you can get at most big grocers. Top it with a good Wisco sharp cheddar, maybe a little sour cream if you like...but you have to have cornbread.

Don't forget the sweetmeats, cottage cheese, and canned snails! :lol:

Freak Out
11-29-2007, 05:08 PM

Peeps or marshmallows!

Freak Out
11-29-2007, 05:09 PM

WTF is sweetmeat anyway? This is probably going to open a can of.......

the_idle_threat
11-29-2007, 05:15 PM

WTF is sweetmeat anyway? This is probably going to open a can of.......

I don't know, because what I meant to write was sweetbreads. :twisted:

Easy to confuse, because sweetmeats are apparently just plain ol' candy, while sweetbreads are meat. :?:

MJZiggy
11-29-2007, 05:19 PM
Ya know, there is a decent chili recipe on the homepage...I've had it at parties and everyone raves about it.

MadtownPacker
11-29-2007, 05:21 PM
I don't know about Chili on a day we are playing Dallas. Isn't Chili a Texas creation?Thats what I told his stupid ass earlier!!

Freak Out
11-30-2007, 06:09 PM
Ya know, there is a decent chili recipe on the homepage...I've had it at parties and everyone raves about it.

That is a hell of a recipe Zig...I have added tequila to my chili before but never bourbon....Chocolate but never coffee...I'll give it a go.

Freak Out
11-30-2007, 06:09 PM
I don't know about Chili on a day we are playing Dallas. Isn't Chili a Texas creation?Thats what I told his stupid ass earlier!!

Partial jinxed them....it's his fault.

Scott Campbell
11-30-2007, 06:45 PM
Tacos or Chili? I've got 1 lbs of meat.

Spread some of the raw beef on some rye bread, thinly slice some red onion and pepper. Bam!

Wait, did you say 25% lean?

Partial
12-01-2007, 02:27 AM
I actually used Ground sirloin that I picked up from the local pick'n'save while getting the tomato sauce. It was on sale, so I pounced. It was 90% lean.

Freak Out
12-01-2007, 09:56 AM
I actually used Ground sirloin that I picked up from the local pick'n'save while getting the tomato sauce. It was on sale, so I pounced. It was 90% lean.

We were kinda freakin with the 25% lean stuff man. :lol:

the_idle_threat
12-02-2007, 09:07 PM

I was gonna submit my bacon-wrapped hot fudge sundae recipe, but I don't want to knock the Chili recipe off the front page ... :P

the_idle_threat
12-02-2007, 09:09 PM

We were kinda freakin with the 25% lean stuff man. :lol:

Gound round = perfect for Scott Campbell's raw beef recipe. A holiday tradition 'round these parts.

25% lean ... LOL get much lower than that and you're basically dealing with a block of lard ... :lol:

Deputy Nutz
12-03-2007, 11:04 AM
I hate beans.

MadtownPacker
12-03-2007, 11:09 AM
I hate beans.Me too. :whist:

MJZiggy
12-03-2007, 12:01 PM
I hate beans.

Then pick 'em out. Now eat your dinner.