PDA

View Full Version : Vote for best QB of all time

Jimx29
11-29-2007, 04:22 PM
STICKY???

MSNBC.com/sports is going to air/announce who the greatest Quarterback of all time. Click, vote, clear cookies, close browser, open browser and repeat as necessary :D

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21036771/

packinpatland
11-29-2007, 04:28 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Brett has 3X the votes that Brady has.

BEARMAN
11-29-2007, 05:45 PM
I voted for Joe ! Best QB ever !

b bulldog
11-29-2007, 06:08 PM
As of now it is Montana. If Brady gets another ring with the year he is having, well than it will be Brady.

MadtownPacker
11-29-2007, 06:30 PM
This poll is crap. No one is voting for the old time guys. Should have just kept it to QBs from the last 20 yrs and asked about that.

b bulldog
11-29-2007, 06:38 PM
All polls are squewed by that. It should be era to era.

b bulldog
11-30-2007, 04:13 PM
I love Brett but games like last night are the reason why he'll never be numberr one in my book. He does this much to often in the big games.

The Shadow
11-30-2007, 05:04 PM
This poll is crap. No one is voting for the old time guys. Should have just kept it to QBs from the last 20 yrs and asked about that.

I agree. Popularity contest, just like the one that ruined the baseball All Star Game.

Badgerinmaine
12-01-2007, 01:00 PM
I went and cast a sympathy vote for Slingin' Sammy Baugh. Unfortunately, the people who saw him play livwe are dead or probably don't know how to get online...

4and12to12and4
12-01-2007, 08:42 PM
Holy Shit. Is everyone here voting 50 times? Brett has 40% of the vote. Montana is the closest at 20%. How could Elway and Marino have almost no votes!!!! I didn't think Brett would beat Elway, Marino, Montana, Unitas, Manning, or Brady. Is this a Wisconsin article or something?!

I do agree Brett is the best, not because of just a particular part of his game, but because he is so good at so much, and the streak just makes him the toughest player ever, and I think that should play into "greatness". He may not be as accurate as a Brady or Montana, not a quick release or good at the bomb as Marino, but as a whole package, he wins in my book, because of his great arm strength, accuracy on all throws other than the bomb, pocket presence, comeback wins, overall leadership and love of the game, and of course, toughness. He is the best ever.

MOBB DEEP
12-01-2007, 11:32 PM
doug williams

esoxx
12-02-2007, 12:02 AM
doug williams

Mobb Deep! Where you been? Check us more often.

Doug Williams, top notch QB w/ all the tools required at the position. Super Bowl Champion.

Top Ten? Perhaps not. But clearly a player with huge impact and talent. If he hadn't been on the insufferable Bucs to begin his career, who knows?

MOBB DEEP
12-02-2007, 12:12 AM
doug williams

Doug Williams, top notch QB w/ all the tools required at the position. Super Bowl Champion.

Top Ten? Perhaps not. But clearly a player with huge impact and talent. If he hadn't been on the insufferable Bucs to begin his career, who knows?

hey man...how u been?

yeah, i actually think elway is best but gota rep the bros (GET VICK!) on this forum. and i plan on chekn n with u guys AT LEAST the rest of the season to get/give input. im soooo estatic and surprised the pack have ascended to such heights b/c i was hoping 4 .500. i know most folks were mad when cowgirls beat us but its just GREAT to be the 2nd seed imho considering the pre-season picks...u think we'll maintain our currenbt seeding? anyone that doesnt?

esoxx
12-02-2007, 12:27 AM
doug williams

hey man...how u been?

yeah, i actually think elway is best but gota rep the bros (GET VICK!) on this forum. and i plan on chekn n with u guys AT LEAST the rest of the season to get/give input. im soooo estatic and surprised the pack have ascended to such heights b/c i was hoping 4 .500. i know most folks were mad when cowgirls beat us but its just GREAT to be the 2nd seed imho considering the pre-season picks...u think we'll maintain our currenbt seeding? anyone that doesnt?

Doing great Mobb, hope all's well where you are.

We welcome you big time man, stay with us for this ride.

I picked 7-9 so I also missed the boat on this season. But, there is no doubt in my mind we hold the two seed which is huge.

Get the bye. Play one playoff game at home, and on to the NFC Championship Game. One game shot w/ #4, 80, 85, 25, 79, 56, 50, 74 and the rest of the boys, yeah, I'll take my chances.

Bye week is huge. Get C-Wood and KGB and a healthy roster, tweak the game plan (and I'll take M3 over Wade Phillips, thank you) and 'da pack will give the 'boys all they can handle.

Pack is definitely back!

esoxx
12-02-2007, 12:29 AM
And Joe Gilliam would have rocked it if given a fair chance!

KYPack
12-02-2007, 12:11 PM
And Joe Gilliam would have rocked it if given a fair chance!

"Jefferson Street" Joe Gilly had a savage drug problem that tackled him way better than any human opponent.

MOBB DEEP
07-28-2008, 03:53 PM
ok, i guess its safe to say that after his assault on the record book that #4 is G.O.A.T. i cant think of anyone save montana and elway that i enjoy watchn nearly as much as brett. and how many HOFers has he played with?

VICK DA GREAT top 10 :D

woodbuck27
07-28-2008, 04:13 PM

Brett Favre 55% and Johnny Unitis 4% . . . NO WAY !

Good grief.

Was that poll conducted in every grade school within some specific jurisdiction. :D

mission
07-28-2008, 04:58 PM
Where is the TT option?