PDA

View Full Version : Who's bored with the latest Packer News?

No Mo Moss
05-14-2006, 04:34 PM
I don't know what kind of news I'm expecting, but can someone please find something interesting and post it. I can't take it. :mad:

Patler
05-14-2006, 04:42 PM
I don't know what kind of news I'm expecting, but can someone please find something interesting and post it. I can't take it. :mad:

OK, Here it is, direct from GBPG. I hope you are ready for it:

"Packers release rookie running back

Press-Gazette

"Shermar Bracey, a 6-foot-2, 234-pound running back from Arkansas State, has been released by the Green Bay Packers. He was signed May 5 as an undrafted rookie free agent.

"The Packers return to Green Bay for another three-day minicamp on Friday."

MJZiggy
05-14-2006, 05:01 PM
Why do you bother signing someone for 9 days?

Saints | J. Jones working with team during minicamp
Sat, 13 May 2006 21:13:01 -0700

Chris Pika, of NewOrleansSaints.com, reports free agent WR Jamal Jones (Packers) is working with the New Orleans Saints during the team's minicamp.

Deputy Nutz
05-14-2006, 05:27 PM
May and the beginning of June are about as slow as it goes for Packer news. July is even boring. Thank god for mini camps.

I will see everyone over in the Romper room and over at the Brewer Forum.

KYPack
05-14-2006, 06:02 PM
It's the off-season, NoMo.

it could be worse, last year at this time, JSO had a picture of Matt O'Dwyer on the front page for 10 days.

Catch up with Nutz & the boys in the Romper Room and other fun pages.

Joemailman
05-14-2006, 06:28 PM

BRETT FAVRE IS A SPACE ALIEN FROM THE PLANET MORG!!!

How's that for some exciting Packer News? :wink:

Actually, I thought he was an undocumented worker, but I digress...

No Mo Moss
05-14-2006, 07:16 PM
Alright, we'll play a game then. Come over to the romper room and we're going to play "seven degrees of Kevin Bacon." I'm serious.

ND72
05-14-2006, 07:23 PM
yeah i was just talking about this with some of my family members today....i'm football craved right now. there's just nothing. i need the mini camp next weekend to get here..to bad some players won't be there....nice weather we're having here in 'sconsin though huh?

b bulldog
05-14-2006, 09:46 PM
I'm building an ark!

Tarlam!
05-15-2006, 02:51 AM
I'm building an ark!

I hope it rains a lot for you...

MJZiggy
05-15-2006, 07:18 AM
I'm building an ark!

Hope you're working quickly--they're predicting flooding on the East Coast, so I can imagine that you guys are completely waterlogged already.

swede
05-15-2006, 07:31 AM
"Packers release rookie running back

Press-Gazette

"Shermar Bracey, a 6-foot-2, 234-pound running back from Arkansas State, has been released by the Green Bay Packers. He was signed May 5 as an undrafted rookie free agent.

TT: Hey, Shermar, thanks for stopping by to see me.

SB: No problem, Mr. Thompson.

TT: Say, Shermar, your speed seems to have dropped off a bit since we scouted you. Do you know of anything that might explain that?

SB: No sir.

TT: No life-changing medical events let's say?

SB: None that I can think of sir.

TT: Look, Sherm, I am almost positive that when we watched you play in college you had an even number of legs, would that be correct?

SB: Yes...

TT: Would I be mistaken if I were to point out that you now seem to be one lower limb below the generally accepted league standard of two.

SB: Oh, that. I had a bit of a run-in with an alligator in Florida, but it's more of a nuisance than anything. And my 40 time is back below 6.5 and dropping.

TT: Sherm, thanks for stopping by. If you see my secretary on the way out she has some paperwork and an airline ticket for you.

SB: I have to tell you Mr. Thompson, this is very disappointing. I figured that any team with BJ Sanders as their punter had gotten over discriminating against one-legged players!