PDA

View Full Version : CULLEN jENKINS

b bulldog
11-29-2007, 06:18 PM
He signed a big contract in the offseason, it is now time for him to step up and play like he is being paid. KGB's injury makes this more nescessary now than ever.

MadtownPacker
11-29-2007, 06:23 PM
100% agreed. He needs to hammer romo like a texas whore.

gbpackfan
11-29-2007, 06:26 PM
I have a feeling we are going to hear about an injury to Jenkins that has slowed him after this season is over. I know he had a bad rib injury that he played through at the start of the season. He's been good against the run but not so much rushing the passer. He was unstopable in the pre-season in this area. Something is wrong.

RashanGary
11-29-2007, 06:36 PM

I want to hammer a texas whore :)

b bulldog
11-29-2007, 06:39 PM
lets not get Xrated pe :lol: ople

Freak Out
11-29-2007, 06:58 PM

I want to hammer a texas whore :)

Galveston oh Galveston.........

HarveyWallbangers
11-29-2007, 07:03 PM
I believe Jenkins is gutting through his injury--much like Greg Jennings did last year--but he's nowhere near 100%. Still good enough to help. Not good enough to dominate. He was absolutely killing people before he got hurt.

Bossman641
11-29-2007, 09:03 PM
I believe Jenkins is gutting through his injury--much like Greg Jennings did last year--but he's nowhere near 100%. Still good enough to help. Not good enough to dominate. He was absolutely killing people before he got hurt.

I've been saying this all year. That spin move he developed in the offseason was unstoppable. I don't think I've seen it once during the season.

The Leaper
11-29-2007, 09:43 PM

I've been saying this all year. That spin move he developed in the offseason was unstoppable. I don't think I've seen it once during the season.

He's done it. Offenses have seen it now.

He's also playing at less than 100%.

It won't be the end of the world to lose this game and be able to rest our players to get healthy for the playoffs.

Iron Mike
11-29-2007, 11:01 PM
It won't be the end of the world to lose this game and be able to rest our players to get healthy for the playoffs.

Prescient.