PDA

View Full Version : Ten Days Off

PackerTimer
11-29-2007, 10:37 PM
God, am I glad this team has ten days off now. They need to get healthy. Get Farve, Woodson, Jolly, and KGB healthy and get back to business.

Freak Out
11-29-2007, 10:40 PM
Yes sir.

Brohm
11-29-2007, 10:41 PM
Get healthy and come back with a vengeance.

Bossman641
11-29-2007, 10:41 PM
You said it. That Thanksgiving game really took a lot out of this team. 2 games in 5 days is tough.

Hopefully everyone comes back good and strong and we get back on a roll into the playoffs.

gbpackfan
11-29-2007, 10:44 PM
We can beat Dallas. More pressure on Romo, no stupid Favre throws and limit the penalties. Easier said then done, but that should be the areas of concern for MM.

Brohm
11-29-2007, 10:58 PM
I like the match-ups much better with KGB, Jolly, Woodson and Rouse in there for Bigby.

b bulldog
11-29-2007, 10:59 PM
AAH, I think dallas played on Tday also.

Bossman641
11-29-2007, 11:04 PM
AAH, I think dallas played on Tday also.

At home, against a shitty Jets team. You can't compare the 2 at all.

Brohm
11-29-2007, 11:05 PM
Being at home those 2 weeks was an advantage.

OS PA
11-29-2007, 11:10 PM
Being at home those 3 weeks was an advantage.

Brohm
11-29-2007, 11:12 PM
I stand corrected. That is some fucked up scheduling. I remember when we always got 3 consecutive AWAY games.

RashanGary
11-30-2007, 10:00 AM
Everything was on the Cowboys side. From being at home, to having three weeks in a row at home leading up to the tough Thursday shcedule, to the Packers having back to back road games during the short week and Thursday turnaround, to Dallas having every one of their players that they went into the season with, to GB not having 2 of their top 6 Dlineman (a big part of their pass rush and run stopping ability), to losing Woodson (their probowl CB), to the refs blowing calls. On top of all that, the ST's just layed an egg. They've been really good all year. That is the most concerning because I can't say injuries or penalties were an excuse. I hope they fix that SOON.

It was just an awfull game. I don't want to say I'm glad they lost, but Dallas might feel they are the better team and ease into the next one. If Woodson, Jolly and KGB are back, Dallas might think it's going to be more of the same and I think they'll be suprised at the difference when the Packers have their guys back.

A loss is a loss. They got outplayed. I'm not going to say Dallas is the better team though. They were the better team last night, but they are not necessarily the better team in the long haul. That was not the Packers defense that had them 10-1. That was a team beat up and run down playing a tough road schedule playing against a fully healthy team on a cushy home stand. It hurt, but I think anyone jumping off a cliff is going to realize in a few weeks that it was just one game, one tough game that had a lot of things go wrong (similar to Chicago)