PDA

View Full Version : Game Video & Thanks

Ballboy
11-30-2007, 02:15 PM
Thanks to all the posters last night that kept those of us unable to view the game in the loop......it only could've been better had they pulled out a victory.

I've been searching most of the day for video of the game, in particular the first quarter issue with TO and AL and the review, still haven't seen it. I did catch a brief clip of the Williams PI on the 3rd and 19.

I"ve checked NFL(of course they won't show questionable calls) and YOUTUBE but found nothing.

Any other idea?

Sparkey
11-30-2007, 03:49 PM
Thanks to all the posters last night that kept those of us unable to view the game in the loop......it only could've been better had they pulled out a victory.

I've been searching most of the day for video of the game, in particular the first quarter issue with TO and AL and the review, still haven't seen it. I did catch a brief clip of the Williams PI on the 3rd and 19.

I"ve checked NFL(of course they won't show questionable calls) and YOUTUBE but found nothing.

Any other idea?

I recorded the game on DVD. If I get a chance tonight, I will rec a clip of the play from the DVD and post a link to it here.