PDA

View Full Version : Cheney Has Narrowed His Search For A New Hunting Pal to 10!

son of a vic
05-14-2006, 07:15 PM
10. Terrell Owens, because we all know T.O. likes to shoot his mouth off, and maybe Uncle Dick could return the favor.

9. Cledious Hunt, because he is stealth and virtually invisible in the field, and he has plenty of experience getting a lot of birds up in the air.

8. Elton John, because he's comfortable shooting his game load in front of
a bunch of men.

7. Jed Clampett,, because he is of the same social status as Uncle Dick. He's filthy rich, he made his money in oil, and he doesn't have a clue what's going on in the real world.

6.and 5. Are the two next candidates from each political party, that will run for president in 08'. This will be a much more democratic way of choosing our President, than useless debates, classless commercials, and mindless mudslinging. Instead of endless exit polls, we'll just have one effeicient "exit" hole.

4. The Hamburglar from McDonalds. He should fit right in, because I don't think Ol' Dick ever met a cheeseburger he didn't like.

3. Inviting Dan Quayle on a quayle hunting trip would be some what redundant. Kinda like asking Monica Lewinsky to go buffalo hunting.

2. The President would probably enjoy some time away from the oval office, but not being able to shoot until Uncle Dick tells him to, would make it seem like a normal day at the office.

1. Brett Favre. because maybe a shaky old man pointing a double barrel 12 gauge at his grey haired dome, is the only way to make him make a decision on playing, that doesn't make the rest of us wait a couple hundred light years.

son of a vic
05-14-2006, 08:59 PM
Just a diversion from this mundane, repititious breaking down of the draft and mini-camp.

How many months are left, before it's real again?

Deputy Nutz
05-14-2006, 09:03 PM
funny.

b bulldog
05-14-2006, 09:40 PM
My top 3 would be Hillary, Ted K and Howard Dean. If Bush doesn't close the borders, he can be on the list also.

b bulldog
05-14-2006, 09:41 PM
Bush is a HUUUUUU :sad: GE DISAPPOINTMENT

son of a vic
05-15-2006, 06:37 PM
Cripes Bulldog, I try to lighten it up a bit, and you go "Meet The Press" on my ass.
If there's one thing I'm more tired of than the long football off-season, it's the constant bickering between two parties, who don't give a damn about the hard working folk.

Scott Campbell
05-15-2006, 06:57 PM
I liked it Vic.

GBRulz
05-15-2006, 07:21 PM
Vic, you should check out the Romper Room, we post all of our OT stuff in there.

son of a vic
05-15-2006, 07:26 PM
There was a few former, and current Packers on the list. Therefore I thought it would fly as Packer Propaganda.

Scott Campbell
05-15-2006, 07:28 PM
There was a few former, and current Packers on the list. Therefore I thought it would fly as Packer Propaganda.

I just figured that for a clever ruse to keep this out of the Romper Room and in amongst the Packer threads.

GBRulz
05-15-2006, 07:31 PM
oh gosh no, SC, we don't need another soap opera like last week about OT stuff on the Packer page.

Scott Campbell
05-15-2006, 07:33 PM
oh gosh no, SC, we don't need another soap opera like last week about OT stuff on the Packer page.

I think Vic just showed Nick the exact loophole he's been looking for. :D

son of a vic
05-15-2006, 07:40 PM
Couls someone break down the draft for me, or enlighten me on free agents that are out there? Perhaps a Brett Favre love fest?

I'll romp in this room, thank you not very much, GBM

b bulldog
05-15-2006, 09:23 PM
SOV, I'm a conservative who pretty much is sick and tired of Bush and all his spending. That's all I'll say, We don't need to go any further.

Joemailman
05-15-2006, 09:31 PM
I know it's a little late, but is there any chance we can get Peter Brown on that list?