PDA

View Full Version : What Favre should do

RashanGary
12-01-2007, 09:01 PM
Favre should come out and play like he has in the first 11 games of the season. When the playoffs get here, hopefully we are healthy and ready for a run.

In those playoff games, Favre needs to leave everything on the field and finish his career with his best shot. He should run on his surgically repaired ankle knowing these are the last three games of his career. He should forget the pain and just do what it takes to win. He shouldn't bomb it up like he has in his last 5 playoff games. He should just go out there, excecute the way they have all year and take everything he has left out of his body. When it's done, go home to Mississippi with whatever small remaining cushion he has in his ankle joint and live the rest of his life a bored, filthy rich ex football player (with a limp and pain on rainy days), sitting on his tractor. I'm ready to see him go. He's great, but he's had his chances. I want to see his last, best shot and then see him off. It's time.

Tony Oday
12-01-2007, 09:07 PM
No what he should do is play within the offense and pray that we have a healthy defense. If this happens then we are the sacrificial lambs that get crushed by the Pats.

MJZiggy
12-01-2007, 09:09 PM
JH, Has Tyrone been sharing again?

GBRulz
12-01-2007, 09:15 PM
I'm ready to see him go.

So, when Rodgers has a bad game, will he get a post like this, too?

Bretsky
12-01-2007, 09:42 PM
I'm ready to see him go.

I don't think JH feels that way

Either he's having flashbacks to the offseason Anti Favre guy, or he's performing a BORAT type maneuver to get a rise out of people.

I want Favre to play four more years; hey, AROD played well. Trade his ass while he has value :wink:

Brando19
12-01-2007, 10:07 PM
Favre should come out and play like he has in the first 11 games of the season. When the playoffs get here, hopefully we are healthy and ready for a run.

In those playoff games, Favre needs to leave everything on the field and finish his career with his best shot. He should run on his surgically repaired ankle knowing these are the last three games of his career. He should forget the pain and just do what it takes to win. He shouldn't bomb it up like he has in his last 5 playoff games. He should just go out there, excecute the way they have all year and take everything he has left out of his body. When it's done, go home to Mississippi with whatever small remaining cushion he has in his ankle joint and live the rest of his life a bored, filthy rich ex football player (with a limp and pain on rainy days), sitting on his tractor. I'm ready to see him go. He's great, but he's had his chances. I want to see his last, best shot and then see him off. It's time.

Dude, I wish you would shut up with that talk. You sound like those pussy Cowboys fans I work with. Why do you want Favre to go? He had one bad game, in which he left injured. He's playing better than he ever has. I'd like to see him come back next year when we have a chance to get a good Safety or RB in Free Agency. The only way I'd like to see Favre retire is if the Packers win the SB...and the Patriots ain't lettin that happen.

RashanGary
12-01-2007, 10:09 PM
I'm ready to see him go.

Rodgers won't have bad games ;)

Favre has had 17 chances to win the SB. I just think it's time for him to take one last shot. He's had a great, long career. It's just getting to the point where it's time. It's not that he's bad or that he can't play. I just think he should give it all this year. Forget about the pain and play a complete game with his legs and arm.

Bretsky
12-01-2007, 10:13 PM
I'm ready to see him go.

Favre has had 17 chances to win the SB. I just think it's time for him to take one last shot. He's had a great, long career. It's just getting to the point where it's time. It's not that he's bad or that he can't play. I just think he should give it all this year. Forget about the pain and play a complete game with his legs and arm.

He should keep playing as long as he wants to; and as long as he's our best QB he should start for us.

Let's not pretend one showing from Aaron Rodgers has convinced anybody in this universe that he's currently a better football player than Favre.

He's still a top 10 QB at worst.

Your evil twin seems to be rearing it's head tonight :lol:

Charles Woodson
12-01-2007, 10:24 PM
I'm ready to see him go.

i think its time you shuted the fuck up

RashanGary
12-01-2007, 10:29 PM
I'm not knocking Favre. I just know he's had 17 shots and the truth is that he's fallen short on every one except 96.

I hope he enjoys life on his tractor, but I had more fun watching Rodgers play than I have in a while. Sink or swim, whats the worst case? Another 10 years without a SB. That's what we've had iwth Favre, why not move on and see what the next guy does. It's fun for me to watch a new QB. It's selfish, I guess. I like the excitement of watching a new QB. I like rookies. I like young players. I like watching guys grow. Brett's done growing. Watching him is sort of losing it's luster.

The Packers were losing, but I felt like it was the funnest game of the year watching Rodgers run around and make plays; watching the connection that he and Jennings have. It was fun. It felt wrong wtaching Driver catch passes from him, but it was still a great time. Maybe it's selfish, but I want to see Rodgers play. If he fails I want to see the next guy. Like I said, worst case is we don't win the SB for another 10 years. WE can do that with our without Brett.

MJZiggy
12-01-2007, 10:35 PM
You mean to tell me you didn't have fun watching the 10 wins this season? If you wanna watch a new qb, watch the 49ers or Titans or Redskins. Let me know how you like it.

Me, I'm sober enough to realize that Favre is an amazing QB and gives the PACKERS the best chance to win. And if you wanna see someone with a connection to Jennings...
http://graphics.boston.com/resize/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2007/09/30/1191204994_7830/410w.jpg

RashanGary
12-01-2007, 10:35 PM
And I'm not a big Rodgers supporter, never have been. I don't even expect him to be good. I hope he's good, but I'm not all excited to see Brett leave because I think Arod is so great. I'm just bored of Brett. He's had his chances. I'm a fan. As a fan, I'd rather see something else.

I'm not trying to piss people off. I'm just thinking how much fun it was to watch A rod and I watn to see more (good or bad). It's exciting to wonder what is next. With Favre you kind of know whta is next. There is nothing he can do that I havn't seen. I want him to give one last shot and a great one. I will get into it just as much, if not more tahn anyone else. When it's done (one way or the other), I want to move on. I'm just ready to see something new. I get bored easy though, it's part of who I am.

Bretsky
12-01-2007, 10:41 PM
Screw AROD; we've got Nall ....lol

Seriously, though, you sound like somebody who has no admiration for Favre's play. You rant like it's Favre's fault we have not won more titles. Whether you mean to do that or not, it sure sounds like it.

I want our best QB playing. Simple as that for me. Favre has had a tremendous season. You were in his corner; one bad game and you're tossing him in the fire and singing his swan song.

I don't understand

RashanGary
12-01-2007, 10:48 PM
haha, the timing is bad. I just loved watching Rodgers play. It was more excting for me to see Rodgers drop back and complete a pass than it was Brett. It was a feeling like I didn't know what was next. I don't know, it was fun.

Quite honestly, Brett has had many chances to do something in the post season. He controlled his destiny for the last 17 years. It might happen this year, but going through another season of watching the same old guy just to maybe get another chacne to probably fail seems like too much of a commitment to me. I just want to have fun watching football. I want to not know what is next. Aaron Rodgers, Craig Nall, I don't care. I just want something new and I really don't think we're giving up this golden goose. What has that golden goose brought? One ring with the best defense and best ST's in football. Yippy!! Trent Dilfer can say that. Brad Johnson can say that. I love football. I don't love Brett Favre. If that rubs people the wrong way, I think that is on you guys. He's a football player, not a reason to live. Not even a reason for me to turn on football on Sunday.

Hey, I get defensive about his records. I want Brady to fail because he makes Brett look bad, but right now I'm just bored and ready to move on. It's not about disliking him as a person. It's not about thinking he sucks. It's not about trying to piss people off. It's about enjoying the unknown. I don't care if the Packers win another championship in my lifetime. I'll still watch football. I'll still have fun.

MJZiggy
12-01-2007, 10:51 PM
I think you need to leave Packer Nation alone with their winning quarterback who's set every NFL QB record almost. Maybe you should become a JaMarcus Russell fan. Never know what you'll get with him...

Charles Woodson
12-01-2007, 10:52 PM
I'm not knocking Favre. I just know he's had 17 shots and the truth is that he's fallen short on every one except 96.

I hope he enjoys life on his tractor, but I had more fun watching Rodgers play than I have in a while. Sink or swim, whats the worst case? Another 10 years without a SB. That's what we've had iwth Favre, why not move on and see what the next guy does. It's fun for me to watch a new QB. It's selfish, I guess. I like the excitement of watching a new QB. I like rookies. I like young players. I like watching guys grow. Brett's done growing. Watching him is sort of losing it's luster.

The Packers were losing, but I felt like it was the funnest game of the year watching Rodgers run around and make plays; watching the connection that he and Jennings have. It was fun. It felt wrong wtaching Driver catch passes from him, but it was still a great time. Maybe it's selfish, but I want to see Rodgers play. If he fails I want to see the next guy. Like I said, worst case is we don't win the SB for another 10 years. WE can do that with our without Brett.

Ight thats your opinion but it sure as hell aint mine,
So who wants to bet that if favre hadnt played bad and we would have won this thread wouldnt have existed. Brett is our best shot to win, and are you retarded or something? your blaming the fact we havent gone to the superbowl on brett? how is it his fault? every year our offense has done good, our defense has been shit, like 2001 i belive, if anything blame it on the front office, bretts been trying to win games the past few years but unable since the team had been so bad.... So maybe you get board of things easy, if so get ready for at least the rest and maybe another year of favre

Bretsky
12-01-2007, 10:54 PM
He controlled his destiny for the last 17 years.

Ron Wolf's consistent quotes, even when retired, would not agree with this view. He's a major piece to the puzzle, but they all have to fit regardless

It might happen this year, but going through another season of watching the same old guy just to maybe get another chacne to probably fail seems like too much of a commitment to me.

If we want some new excitement why don't we start with free agency :lol:
Seriously, though, cap wise we're in the best shape in the NFL and many said you don't go for it in free agency unless you are near a title. We appear to be near; so why not give it a shot ?

We won't have to sacrifice much of anything as much cap room as we have; the challenge will be figuring out how to spend it all.

Charles Woodson
12-01-2007, 10:54 PM
haha, the timing is bad. I just loved watching Rodgers play. It was more excting for me to see Rodgers drop back and complete a pass than it was Brett. It was a feeling like I didn't know what was next. I don't know, it was fun.

Quite honestly, Brett has had many chances to do something in the post season. He controlled his destiny for the last 17 years. It might happen this year, but going through another season of watching the same old guy just to maybe get another chacne to probably fail seems like too much of a commitment to me. I just want to have fun watching football. I want to not know what is next. Aaron Rodgers, Craig Nall, I don't care. I just want something new and I really don't think we're giving up this golden goose. What has that golden goose brought? One ring with the best defense and best ST's in football. Yippy!! Trent Dilfer can say that. Brad Johnson can say that. I love football. I don't love Brett Favre. If that rubs people the wrong way, I think that is on you guys. He's a football player, not a reason to live. Not even a reason for me to turn on football on Sunday.

Hey, I get defensive about his records. I want Brady to fail because he makes Brett look bad, but right now I'm just bored and ready to move on. It's not about disliking him as a person. It's not about thinking he sucks. It's not about trying to piss people off. It's about enjoying the unknown. I don't care if the Packers win another championship in my lifetime. I'll still watch football. I'll still have fun. I just don't have the same attachment as you guys. I'm sure there are others.

then find another fucking team

Charles Woodson
12-01-2007, 10:56 PM
He controlled his destiny for the last 17 years.

Ron Wolf's consistent quotes, even when retired, would not agree with this view. He's a major piece to the puzzle, but they all have to fit regardless

It might happen this year, but going through another season of watching the same old guy just to maybe get another chacne to probably fail seems like too much of a commitment to me.

If we want some new excitement why don't we start with free agency :lol:
Seriously, though, cap wise we're in the best shape in the NFL and many said you don't go for it in free agency unless you are near a title. We appear to be near; so why not give it a shot ?

We won't have to sacrifice much of anything as much cap room as we have; the challenge will be figuring out how to spend it all.

But apparently were destined to lose the next 10 years with favre

RashanGary
12-01-2007, 11:02 PM
Brett's a great player. I used to plug his stats into a little program I wrote that calculated passer rating in my freshman programing class. It wasn't exact, but it shot out a number similar. I didn't live in GB, so I couldn't just get the paper and look up the stats.

My password was Reggie or BrettFavre on all of my email addys. I had the same appreciation for him as all of you. I'm just at a point where it interests me more to see something new.

Freak Out
12-01-2007, 11:10 PM
Are you putting this on your Christmas list?

Cheesehead Craig
12-01-2007, 11:15 PM
He's blown 17 chances to win a SB? Since when is football a one man game? Talk about oversimplification.

But hey, you got your thread where you make some outrageous statement and people start jumping on your opinion. I'm sure you can sleep tonight thinking your a big boy now.

Charles Woodson
12-01-2007, 11:30 PM
He's blown 17 chances to win a SB? Since when is football a one man game? Talk about oversimplification.

But hey, you got your thread where you make some outrageous statement and people start jumping on your opinion. I'm sure you can sleep tonight thinking your a big boy now.

Lol i think we figured out little justin thinks that if he uses big words with untrue facts he will impress people.

Fact of the matter is that he isnt a real packer fan, have fun with bearman justin. they have a new quarterback about every month

RashanGary
12-01-2007, 11:31 PM
I forget how relentless the Favre following is. Sheesh, he's a great player. One of the best. I'm bored watching because I've watched him for 17 years. It's not like I just called his wife a slut and his deceased father a liar. I get pissed at bulldog when he rips him but I didn't even feel like I was ripping him here. I thought I was just sharing a feeling about the Packers.

I said I liked watching a different QB take snaps in a meaningfull game. I said we're probably not going to win championships with Favre (and I sited recent history as evidence) so why not have fun watching the next guy try. I really havn't even knocked him. Good players come and go. The passtime of following football will go on for a long, long time after. None of these things are really that offensive, are they?

Partial
12-01-2007, 11:37 PM
Who pooped in your corn flakes. Christ.

Charles Woodson
12-01-2007, 11:38 PM
Who pooped in your corn flakes. Christ.
lol that made me laugh
but for real JH if you watch football because you like watching different QBs play, dont follow a team.

esoxx
12-02-2007, 12:20 AM
I said I liked watching a different QB take snaps in a meaningfull game. I said we're probably not going to win championships with Favre (and I sited recent history as evidence) so why not have fun watching the next guy try. I really havn't even knocked him. Good players come and go. The passtime of following football will go on for a long, long time after.

I'll give you 11 reasons why you're way off-base:

1) Don Horn
2) Scott Hunter
3) Jerry Tagge
4) Jim Del Gazio
5) Jim Hadl
6) Carlos Brown
7) David Whitehurst
8) Rich Campbell
9) Anthony Dilweg
10) Blair Keil
11) Mike Tomczak

I'd include T.J. Rubley but he sucked so bad you can't really classify him as a QB.

Careful what you wish for.

Look at the Detroit Lions QB position, among other teams, and you won't be bored for long.

Spoiled.

MOBB DEEP
12-02-2007, 12:47 AM

Hey, I get defensive about his records. I want Brady to fail because he makes Brett look bad, but right now I'm just bored and ready to move on. It's not about disliking him as a person. It's not about thinking he sucks. It's not about trying to piss people off. It's about enjoying the unknown. I don't care if the Packers win another championship in my lifetime. I'll still watch football. I'll still have fun. I just don't have the same attachment as you guys. I'm sure there are others.

then find another fucking team

WHOA...! not that serious buddy...pray on that

FritzDontBlitz
12-02-2007, 02:06 AM
I forget how relentless the Favre following is. Sheesh, he's a great player. One of the best. I'm bored watching because I've watched him for 17 years. It's not like I just called his wife a slut and his deceased father a liar. I get pissed at bulldog when he rips him but I didn't even feel like I was ripping him here. I thought I was just sharing a feeling about the Packers.

I said I liked watching a different QB take snaps in a meaningfull game. I said we're probably not going to win championships with Favre (and I sited recent history as evidence) so why not have fun watching the next guy try. I really havn't even knocked him. Good players come and go. The passtime of following football will go on for a long, long time after. None of these things are really that offensive, are they?

This thread is so funny.

Good thing you ain't a Bears fan. You'd be beggin' for Favre to switch teams.

VegasPackFan
12-02-2007, 03:39 AM
Favre is a national treasure and you should be aware that he is one of the few palyers that transcends not only his steam, but his sport. He is an icon. He is a living legend.

Now one thing that makes this unique is that he has a legit shot at winning it all while sitting at this status. This year or next year or maybe even the next year after that- he may win it all again.

b bulldog
12-02-2007, 07:17 AM
All ne needs is patience but one thing ther D game did show is that this team is far from a one man show on O.

Bretsky
12-02-2007, 08:00 AM
Brett's a great player. I used to plug his stats into a little program I wrote that calculated passer rating in my freshman programing class. It wasn't exact, but it shot out a number similar. I didn't live in GB, so I couldn't just get the paper and look up the stats.

My password was Reggie or BrettFavre on all of my email addys. I had the same appreciation for him as all of you. I'm just at a point where it interests me more to see something new.

More interested to see something new than the best player on the field who gives them the best chance to win when you are a Packer fan :huh:

AND YOU DISCOVERED THIS AFTER ONE BAD GAME :!:

Can we start playing College and Barbre at the other OT and send Clifton and Tauscher on their way as well. :?:

GBRulz
12-02-2007, 08:01 AM
JH - Your posts are a good reason why employers should seriously consider random drug testing.

Don't sit and tell me you are a true Packers fan when you want the greatest QB ever to retire when he is having one of the best years of his life. I suppose if we had won 17 SB's during Favre's tenure, you would be bitching about that, too because you are bored of winning.

Scott Campbell
12-02-2007, 08:08 AM
Nick,

Brett will be gone soon enough. There's no need to rush it. As Packer fans, life after Favre is forever.

If you really need some excitement this morning, go open up one of your Christmas presents. Tell the family Scott Campbell said it was ok.

Scott Campbell
12-02-2007, 08:10 AM
JH - Your posts are a good reason why employers should seriously consider random drug testing.

You're scaring Tyrone.

RashanGary
12-02-2007, 08:33 AM
Nick,

Brett will be gone soon enough. There's no need to rush it. As Packer fans, life after Favre is forever.

If you really need some excitement this morning, go open up one of your Christmas presents. Tell the family Scott Campbell said it was ok.

hahaha, maybe it's December (no sun) blues. Maybe I'll go buy something. That always seems to make my wife happy :)

GBRulz
12-02-2007, 09:24 AM

Go post this on Brett's official site! I dare you :lol: It only took me about 50 posts before I was banned at that site....see if you can break my record ..... I mean, if you're bored and need something to do today :lol:

KYPack
12-02-2007, 09:36 AM

Go post this on Brett's official site! I dare you :lol: It only took me about 50 posts before I was banned at that site....see if you can break my record ..... I mean, if you're bored and need something to do today :lol:

They ran your ass off there, eh!

What did you post to get yerself tossed?

PM me if it's too crazy for public consumption.

MJZiggy
12-02-2007, 09:41 AM
It doesn't take crazy to get booted from there...If JH posted that there, they would take his IP and all the country grannies would hunt his ass down and lynch him... :lol:

Fritz
12-02-2007, 10:53 AM
The title of this thread - "What Should Brett Do?"

I think, if I were him, I'd go seduce my very hot wife and enjoy her many delightful fruits. That's what I think Brett should do.

Bretsky
12-02-2007, 11:20 AM
The title of this thread - "What Should Brett Do?"

I think, if I were him, I'd go seduce my very hot wife and enjoy her many delightful fruits. That's what I think Brett should do.

:bclap: :clap: :bclap: :clap:

MadtownPacker
12-02-2007, 11:39 AM
Just when I think JH knows what he is talking about he pulls this shit. I just hope he goes to the PackerRats game next season. I have something special planned for him. 8-)

FritzDontBlitz
12-02-2007, 12:09 PM
Just when I think JH knows what he is talking about he pulls this shit. I just hope he goes to the PackerRats game next season. I have something special planned for him. 8-)

Damn. Drive by at Lambeau?

Charles Woodson
12-02-2007, 12:17 PM

I think he was planning on kidnapping him and making him watch every game brett has played in.... :lol:

FritzDontBlitz
12-02-2007, 12:39 PM

I think he was planning on kidnapping him and making him watch every game brett has played in.... :lol:

I have a better idea. Tie JH to a goalpost and let Brett throw bullet passes at his nuts.

Bretsky
12-02-2007, 12:48 PM
No need to be bitter; everybody is entitled to his or her view........even if it's a little whacked out

My gut tells me he doesn't believe anything he's spewing and is just trying to get a rise out of people.

A Packer fan would not place wanting to see something new over giving them the best chance to win.

retailguy
12-02-2007, 01:05 PM
No need to be bitter; everybody is entitled to his or her view........even if it's a little whacked out

My gut tells me he doesn't believe anything he's spewing and is just trying to get a rise out of people.

A Packer fan would not place wanting to see something new over giving them the best chance to win.

You are always so polite... that must be the salesman in you.

"even if it's a little whacked out". <------ ROFLMAO.

RashanGary
12-02-2007, 02:03 PM
Hopefully Favre just gets back to playing his game and we win a SB. There is a chance if we have a healthy run and maybe a couple other teams go through a little rash of injuries.

Maybe they'll get there this year. Maybe they will next year, maybe not. I guess it's getting close enough to the end for Brett that I'm starting to balance out the benefits of trying to take one last shot with him over the benefits of trying to find the next guy so we have multiple more shots.

The good Favre (60,000 yds, 430 TDs, Record games started) can show up on any given day but the bad Favre (most INT's of any QB in history, horrible post season record since 96) could show up at any time and cost us a whole season of hard work. I just don't know what to expect. He's been so erratic through his career yet this year has been so special that Thursday just threw me off. If this year ends in a game of tossing it up into triple coverage I don't know if I can commit to another year just to have that same outcome at the end.

It was really just a thought, something to throw around. I guess I lost a little confidence after seeing those bad decisions. They were so eerily similar to St Louis 5 or 6 years ago. Hopefully I'm dead wrong. I'm not here to stir shit, Bretsky. Those throws were just so bad and so unexplainable and it's happened so many times that I start to wonder if that's just who he is. That one championship is all we're going to get? We're not going to win playoff games like that. Man, hopefully he reels it in but a part of me just doubts it right now.

the_idle_threat
12-02-2007, 06:10 PM
File this thread under:

Show me a breath-takingly beautiful woman, and I'll show you a guy who's bored with fucking her.

Cheesehead Craig
12-02-2007, 06:15 PM
File this thread under:

Show me a breath-takingly beautiful woman, and I'll show you a guy who's bored with fucking her.
LOL!!!

Charles Woodson
12-02-2007, 06:28 PM
See your point is flawed, because your trying to blame the lack of success solely on favre. your have to have both offense, defense, and special teams to win a super bowl.... Dan marino couldnt even take his team to the superbowl... Is that his fault?

RashanGary
12-02-2007, 06:29 PM
File this thread under:

LMFAO!!

That might just be what it is :) I'm aware of that. I know there is a chance he leaves and our team sucks forever. I have a lot of confidence in Ted Thompson, though. I think he can build a team that can win without Brett Favre.

By the way, my wife is beautifull and I do not get bored with her. I don't love Favre though, so he doesn't get the same eternal appreciation that my family gets.

TheCheese
12-03-2007, 03:10 AM
Hopefully Favre just gets back to playing his game and we win a SB. There is a chance if we have a healthy run and maybe a couple other teams go through a little rash of injuries.

Maybe they'll get there this year. Maybe they will next year, maybe not. I guess it's getting close enough to the end for Brett that I'm starting to balance out the benefits of trying to take one last shot with him over the benefits of trying to find the next guy so we have multiple more shots.

The good Favre (60,000 yds, 430 TDs, Record games started) can show up on any given day but the bad Favre (most INT's of any QB in history, horrible post season record since 96) could show up at any time and cost us a whole season of hard work. I just don't know what to expect. He's been so erratic through his career yet this year has been so special that Thursday just threw me off. If this year ends in a game of tossing it up into triple coverage I don't know if I can commit to another year just to have that same outcome at the end.

It was really just a thought, something to throw around. I guess I lost a little confidence after seeing those bad decisions. They were so eerily similar to St Louis 5 or 6 years ago. Hopefully I'm dead wrong. I'm not here to stir shit, Bretsky. Those throws were just so bad and so unexplainable and it's happened so many times that I start to wonder if that's just who he is. That one championship is all we're going to get? We're not going to win playoff games like that. Man, hopefully he reels it in but a part of me just doubts it right now.

Dude you are seriously smoking crack, your bored of watching him? Shit dude you must of only started watching the packers from the mid 90s and up, how about those 20 years before favre where we were looking for a franchise quarterback. You freaking seriously dont know how good we have had it. Look at how many quarterbacks Atlanta has had since that trade, you think they arent kicking themselves in the face? You just want something new and exciting, regardless if he gives us the best chance to win right now just because little old you is fricking bored of watching him. Fuck that, if your winning how the hell can you be bored. This shit just pissed me off when someone says something retarded like this when the dude has been playing great all year, he has one bad game and you are bored? Fuck that.

esoxx
12-03-2007, 11:10 PM

Dude you are seriously smoking crack, your bored of watching him? Shit dude you must of only started watching the packers from the mid 90s and up, how about those 20 years before favre where we were looking for a franchise quarterback. You freaking seriously dont know how good we have had it. Look at how many quarterbacks Atlanta has had since that trade, you think they arent kicking themselves in the face? You just want something new and exciting, regardless if he gives us the best chance to win right now just because little old you is fricking bored of watching him. Fuck that, if your winning how the hell can you be bored. This shit just pissed me off when someone says something retarded like this when the dude has been playing great all year, he has one bad game and you are bored? Fuck that.

:bclap: :bclap: :bclap: :bclap: :bclap: :bclap: :bclap:

The Leaper
12-04-2007, 08:52 AM
The good Favre (60,000 yds, 430 TDs, Record games started) can show up on any given day but the bad Favre (most INT's of any QB in history, horrible post season record since 96) could show up at any time and cost us a whole season of hard work.

The ONLY reason the Packers have had just one losing season in the last 16 years is because of Brett Favre.

You are an asshat if you think Favre will cost us anything. He's the only reason we have a legitimate chance. It wasn't his idea to focus on the deep passing game against the Cowboys...McCarthy admitted it was HIS call. It was a stupid strategy on McCarthy's part, and one I'm sure we will never see again...at least in that manner.

Taking one shot down the field...fine. Maybe another one for good measure. When you take SIX of them in the first 20 plays, you are playing stupid football unless you are in the WAC conference.

swede
12-04-2007, 09:44 AM
Armed with new information, hackers across the internet are now typing "ARod" and "Aaron_Rodgers" as they hack their way into JH's accounts.

MadtownPacker
12-04-2007, 11:53 AM
Armed with new information, hackers across the internet are now typing "ARod" and "Aaron_Rodgers" as they hack their way into JH's accounts.Hahahaha!! The moron aint easy to figure out. :lol:

Carolina_Packer
12-04-2007, 11:55 AM
Dan marino couldnt even take his team to the superbowl.

Mostly true, but he got there once for Super Bowl 19 against the Niners. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XIX

I created this file earlier this Excel file a couple of months ago with the help of pro-football-reference.com When you see the other team's qb's since 1992 and consider that the Packers have not had to think about that in all this time, it makes you see how fortunate we are. It would be one thing if he was living some kind of hanger on existence and a complete shadow of his former self, but he's got his game back. Treasure what you are seeing.

List of QB's by NFL Team Since 1992 with Hyperlinks (https://www.onlinefilefolder.com/index.php?action=getshare&type=1&user_num=57737&share_id=3286&hash=770e304857ac6221c308f0b5f992f1d2)

MadtownPacker
12-04-2007, 11:56 AM
Dude you are seriously smoking crack, your bored of watching him? Shit dude you must of only started watching the packers from the mid 90s and up, how about those 20 years before favre where we were looking for a franchise quarterback. You freaking seriously dont know how good we have had it. Look at how many quarterbacks Atlanta has had since that trade, you think they arent kicking themselves in the face? You just want something new and exciting, regardless if he gives us the best chance to win right now just because little old you is fricking bored of watching him. Fuck that, if your winning how the hell can you be bored. This shit just pissed me off when someone says something retarded like this when the dude has been playing great all year, he has one bad game and you are bored? Fuck that.Man, talk about laying the smackdown. :D

This is kinda typical of Mr. JH. Dont worry, he will get back on his meds this week and everything will be fine.

woodbuck27
12-04-2007, 03:35 PM

That's why I'm such a fan of your's, JH.

Shit!!

Your ohhhh, so Gung Hoh on Brett Favre. NOT!!!

You never have been since I observed you post here and at JSO and if you contradict that I'll think even less of you JH.

You've never really been down on Favre.

Admit it.

At least b bulldog has the parts to put his face out there; while you JH Penny Annie around.

I want to see the best Packer I've ever seen play as long as he wants to.

I will say this.

He got too caught up in the hype over that Dallas game (in my observation) again and he just needs to RELAX.

Meditation is a good thing.

The mantra could be something like this:

wiiiiiiiinnnnnniiiinnng. over and over and over. . . :)

You (JH) and I are polor opposites on that subject of Favre and retiring or not.

Your the woman JH. . . I'm THE MAN. A lot of thing we won't ever get to see eye to eye on.

Yet. . . that's still cool 8-)

Badgepack
12-04-2007, 04:17 PM
Meditation is a good thing.

Favre is not allowed to take meditations anymore :D

retailguy
12-04-2007, 05:55 PM
That's why I'm such a fan of your's, JH.

At least b bulldog has the parts to put his face out there; while you JH Penny Annie around.

PENNY ANNIE. THAT'S PERFECT!!! "Penny Annie Rat" Hilarious.

I nominate Justin Harrell as "Penny Annie Rat". Do I have a second? :wink: