PDA

View Full Version : if the packers were in the afc...?

MOBB DEEP
12-01-2007, 11:34 PM
they would be 4th best...

MJZiggy
12-01-2007, 11:37 PM
Ok, I can see the reasoning on the Pats, and MAYBE the Colts with Harrison healthy, but who else? We already beat San Diego this season...

btw, I've been accused once or twice of being you so I can only assume you are very intelligent and well spoken. :mrgreen:

MOBB DEEP
12-02-2007, 12:19 AM
Ok, I can see the reasoning on the Pats, and MAYBE the Colts with Harrison healthy, but who else? We already beat San Diego this season...

btw, I've been accused once or twice of being you so I can only assume you are very intelligent and well spoken. :mrgreen:

lol...and i hate technology as well. it seems that while some r scientifically masterbating the rest of us are struggling jus to maintain our lives...he he.

i thnk pats, colts, and fast willie parker could get us for now. if only we had the GREAT sean taylor...but next year.....

oregonpackfan
12-02-2007, 01:01 AM
Mobb Deep,

Talk about a "ghost from the past!" Where have you been and what prompted your return?

Scott Campbell
12-02-2007, 07:42 AM
they would be 4th best...

That would be truly awful. Without the Bear rivalry, who could I possibly focus all my hate on?

Bretsky
12-02-2007, 08:09 AM

Steelers

RashanGary
12-02-2007, 08:36 AM
The Colts lost Freenye for the year. I hate to compare KGB to Freeney, but losing a top pass rusher really hurts. I don't think the Colts are going anywhere without a defense that can get off the field on 3rd down. The Dallas game is what happens to teams like that.

KYPack
12-02-2007, 08:49 AM
There's another great team in the AFC nobody talks about, Jacksonville.

They've got one of the toughest D's around.

Today is a huge game with the Jags playing the Colts.

We'll see how Freeny's loss aftects the Champs.

b bulldog
12-02-2007, 10:10 AM
freeney is so much better than KGB. KGB isn't even a fulltime player.

3irty1
12-02-2007, 01:12 PM
The Pats, Colts, and Jags. Although I feel like we are pretty evenly matched with the Colts when they don't have Harrison.

4and12to12and4
12-02-2007, 01:15 PM
We could actually be considered the second best after the Pats, we beat the Chargers, the Colts look very beatable, the Jags are maybe better, they are tough, and Gerrard is really looking good, but, the AFC is no where near as dominant over the NFC as many think, the Eagles proved that with a second string QB.

Bretsky
12-02-2007, 01:54 PM
No love for the Steelers :?:

HarveyWallbangers
12-02-2007, 02:07 PM
No love for the Steelers :?:

Not after losing to the 1 win Jets and almost losing to the 0 win Dolphins. My best friend is a Steelers fan. He's kind of down on them right now.

Pacopete4
12-02-2007, 05:15 PM
fuck this convo.. the pack have beat the afc teams thats been on their schedule so far.. the end