PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting a divorce

4and12to12and4
12-02-2007, 01:43 PM
Since I'm the only one here, I'm gonna use this thread as therapy, until the Mods move or delete it, but, ya, I'm going to be moving out in February, and we are gonna live in the same Condo Association so my two teenage daughters can just walk to my place whenever they want. We are both miserable, and I can't wait to get this divorce over with. So, give me some positive energy my ratty friends, sleeping alone shouldn't be an adjustment, she sleeps on the couch now anyhow. It's gonna be weird though. I got married when I was 20 and am 37 now. I have two teenage daughters, and married my first girlfriend, my little head did the thinking. I grew up in a conservative Baptist home, so I couldn't date when I was a teenager. Not that anyone cares. This is more like a one person therapy session. At least the Packers are having a great year. Well, that's all for now. I'll respond to myself in a little while. :roll:

4and12to12and4
12-02-2007, 01:45 PM
I just voted "care". I have hit bottom.

Badgerinmaine
12-02-2007, 01:46 PM
Wow, that's got to be brutal. There's so much sadness and disappointment in that kind of situation. I'm glad that you both are able to think about what's in the interest of your daughters and that things work out for the best for all of you. I'll say a prayer.
Hopefully the great Packers season so far will keep rolling like it (mostly!) has been and help keep your mind off your troubles a bit.

GrnBay007
12-02-2007, 01:48 PM
I just voted "care". I have hit bottom.

lol funny. Of course we all care.

Divorce is tough but you will get through it. Just keep your head on straight.

4and12to12and4
12-02-2007, 01:52 PM
Wow, that's got to be brutal. There's so much sadness and disappointment in that kind of situation. I'm glad that you both are able to think about what's in the interest of your daughters and that things work out for the best for all of you. I'll say a prayer.
Hopefully the great Packers season so far will keep rolling like it (mostly!) has been and help keep your mind off your troubles a bit.

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it. Yeah, we are both acting like best friends and have seen family members destroy their children by badmouthing each other to the kids. We have vowed to both work hard at doing what we have to so my daughters have it as easy as can be given the situation. Same rules at each house, no badmouthing each other, etc. Fritz, I might need a buddy to hang out with, and I know you're in the area. Will you be my friend? :oops: :roll:

MJZiggy
12-02-2007, 01:56 PM
I have recently learned that letting the dog up on the bed isn't all that bad of a substitute...you'll get through it. The thing they say that research has shown is that the kids bounce back alright, but make sure not to let them see the fighting and tension. Since this is a therapy session, might I suggest counseling? It can sometimes do wonders...

Scott Campbell
12-02-2007, 01:57 PM
Hmmm. Would you like one or two of mine?

Bretsky
12-02-2007, 01:58 PM
It's great that you two are both looking out for the best interests of the kids.
Glad you have some nice rules set up to allow it to move forward as best it can.

You'll get through it. Heck, maybe after getting through it you can follow in Tony Romo's footsteps and alternate with hot busty blondes :lol:

4and12to12and4
12-02-2007, 01:58 PM
LOL. NO. Thanks. Yeah, we are both commited to making this easy on the kids. We aren't even telling them until the holidays are over.

Badgerinmaine
12-02-2007, 02:01 PM
I learned about what you're talking about trying to avoid when I was dating a girl whose parents were going through an ultra-bitter divorce and kept trying to manipulate her like mad. She got in a heated argument with her father (who'd been having an affair) and was actually locked out of the house by her Dad and had to go to a friend's down her street at 1 am to spend the night. She turned out just fine--she wound up getting a graduate degree in microbiology from Johns Hopkins and married a doctor--but I'm sure she still has a lot of scars. Good for both of you that you're trying to act like grownups.

4and12to12and4
12-02-2007, 02:04 PM
We've been staying together for the kids for years, but now that the girls are old enough to see how deteriorated our relationship is, I think it's better for them to see us both apart and happy rather than together and miserable. And, financially, we are both fine seperately. Neither of us needs each other to support one another, which is going to make it so much easier.

Badgerinmaine
12-02-2007, 02:07 PM
LOL. NO. Thanks. Yeah, we are both commited to making this easy on the kids. We aren't even telling them until the holidays are over.
So you've banned them from reading this board? :P

4and12to12and4
12-02-2007, 02:11 PM
So you've banned them from reading this board? :P

LOL. What's funny is they just got home from church and my daughter came up behind me and asked me to get off the computer when I was writing about them. Thank God she didn't look at what I was writing. They have read some of our posts and they think I am an idiot, yet, my youngest daughter does the same thing on a "Kid Nation" forum.

retailguy
12-02-2007, 02:14 PM
We've been staying together for the kids for years, but now that the girls are old enough to see how deteriorated our relationship is, I think it's better for them to see us both apart and happy rather than together and miserable. And, financially, we are both fine seperately. Neither of us needs each other to support one another, which is going to make it so much easier.

You might be surprised by their reaction.

Two people who can reach this decision, and can truly put their children first, may not be in as bad of a place as it seems...

In any case, my thoughts are with you... and your wife.

4and12to12and4
12-02-2007, 02:18 PM

Two people who can reach this decision, and can truly put their children first, may not be in as bad of a place as it seems...

Thank you. Well, my kid wants to get on the computer, so i gotta go, I appreciate all you guys' support. I'm going to my room and take advantage of the NFL Ticket.

Badgerinmaine
12-02-2007, 02:22 PM
They have read some of our posts and they think I am an idiot, yet, my youngest daughter does the same thing on a "Kid Nation" forum.
Hey, what are computers for if you can't be an idiot online once in a while? :D
Enjoy the football.

GBRulz
12-02-2007, 03:25 PM

This is nothing against you personally, but it makes me cringe when people stay together "for their kids". Kids aren't stupid, they know exactly what's going on. I've been through this personally, which is why I'm such a strong advocate of it, I guess. Luckily in the end my parents reconciled, but I remember their initial seperation was the happiest day of my life because my parents could be happy again, they stopped the arguing, the tension in the house was gone, etc.

I wish you the best in getting through this.

pacfan
12-02-2007, 03:50 PM

This is nothing against you personally, but it makes me cringe when people stay together "for their kids". Kids aren't stupid, they know exactly what's going on. I've been through this personally, which is why I'm such a strong advocate of it, I guess. Luckily in the end my parents reconciled, but I remember their initial seperation was the happiest day of my life because my parents could be happy again, they stopped the arguing, the tension in the house was gone, etc.

I wish you the best in getting through this.

I second this, having been in the kids role with my parents and in the adult with my wife too (were trying to keep it together). Be honest with your kids when the news hit, they will use this experience as a template when they get older. You can't control how the kids will interpret this situation and they might blame themselves if you're not careful. Its hard work no matter how it plays out, the end of something is almost always painful.

Good luck and try to have a good Christmas or Holiday, or whatever. I know what you are going through.

Scott Campbell
12-02-2007, 04:06 PM
They have read some of our posts and they think I am an idiot, yet, my youngest daughter does the same thing on a "Kid Nation" forum.

Yeah right. I have a real hard time believing that they are that immature over at that site.

MadtownPacker
12-02-2007, 04:53 PM
Sorry but the option for mods to delete this thread wont happen. It is in the RR and a very valid topic.

But I voted "don't care" because I think marriage is a sham to begin with.

oregonpackfan
12-02-2007, 05:43 PM
Good luck, guy. I am happy for your kids that both you and your wife will be living close together. When the divorce becomes finalized, it will be important for the girls to have close geographical access to both you and their mother.

Partial
12-02-2007, 09:44 PM
My parents bad mouthed the other to my sister and I our whole lives.

I am convinced they are both miserable. Fortunately my sister and I are pretty cool and thus have moved on.

Tyrone Bigguns
12-02-2007, 10:58 PM
Man, all you gotta do is find a girl that looks just like her, nail her, and then dump her, man. Get her of your mind.

Your only mistake is that you didn't dump her first. Mrs. 4and12to12and4i s a show pony. You need a stallion, my friend. Walk with us and you walk tall.

Harlan Huckleby
12-02-2007, 11:53 PM
I voted "don't care" on this poll, yet had a strong opinion on the lunch poll.

There is no such thing as a good divorce, or easy divorce. They vary from horrible to really horrible.

mraynrand
12-03-2007, 07:51 AM

geeez retail, you're such a cad - at least wait until the divorce is final.

mraynrand
12-03-2007, 07:54 AM
Good luck, guy. I am happy for your kids that both you and your wife will be living close together. When the divorce becomes finalized, it will be important for the girls to have close geographical access to both you and their mother.

That's right. No one should move to Waziristan - that's just unfair to the kids. Ya know, now that I think about it, I think I need closer geographical access to my wife.

MadtownPacker
12-03-2007, 10:45 AM
I have noticed that the white people I know all have been divorced at least once. You didn't get a many Hispanic couple divorcing before but I think that was on account that the women accepted it. Today's latinas are some picky ass broads. It's the fault of every chump that gives in to one of them.

Deputy Nutz
12-03-2007, 11:01 AM
Fuck it didn't work I am sure you tried, although I can tell you have lived the better part of married life with resentment to the fact that you got married in the first place, maybe you felt like you were missing out on the bachelor life when all your single friends were nailing the fat girls at the bar.

Reading what you wrote, it is hard to believe that you ever grew apart, it seems that you were mostly unhappy in your marriage and there was nothing to ever rekindle.

Your kids are probably smart enough to realize that the "Big D" is coming, Don't give them any false hope, crush it before the holidays.

SkinBasket
12-03-2007, 11:54 AM
maybe you felt like you were missing out on the bachelor life when all your single friends were nailing the fat girls at the bar.

Do you like cake?

Do you like my ass?

Do you want to eat cake off my ass?

MJZiggy
12-03-2007, 11:59 AM
maybe you felt like you were missing out on the bachelor life when all your single friends were nailing the fat girls at the bar.

Do you like cake?

Do you like my ass?

Now there's a line I've never tried...

mraynrand
12-03-2007, 01:44 PM

Do you like cake?

Do you like my ass?

Now there's a line I've never tried...

This is working it's way towards the garbage can.

LL2
12-03-2007, 03:39 PM
I voted "care". I can't imagine what it would be like to go through a divorce. I know some here may think this is stupid, but with my wife and I divorce is not an option. Don't believe in it. There are some situation that warrant it (e.g. abuse, drugs, etc.). I guess our approach suits us, so I can't relate to what your going through.

4and12to12and4
12-03-2007, 08:04 PM
Fuck it didn't work I am sure you tried, although I can tell you have lived the better part of married life with resentment to the fact that you got married in the first place, maybe you felt like you were missing out on the bachelor life when all your single friends were nailing the fat girls at the bar.

Reading what you wrote, it is hard to believe that you ever grew apart, it seems that you were mostly unhappy in your marriage and there was nothing to ever rekindle.

Your kids are probably smart enough to realize that the "Big D" is coming, Don't give them any false hope, crush it before the holidays.

Holy Shit Nutz, you hit it on the button, I told my sister the day I was getting married, I didn't want to go through with it, but at age 20, didn't have the common sense or the balls to just end it. But, you were dead on that there was nothing from the start, the sex was good the first couple of years, cuz she's really hot, but that's all there ever was. She's a conservative Baptist, who goes to church 4 times a week and think that beer is evil, and our ideologies are completely different. I'm an agnostic for Christ's sake. Christ forgive me for blasphemy if you're truly the Son of God. :wink:

Anyways, telling the kids before Christmas has crossed my mind, but it just seems right to let them enjoy Christmas, one daughters birthday is December 7th, the others is January 2nd, and I was gonna wait til all these things were over, in case they take it hard, I don't wanna ruin those dates for them. Although my gut says they are gonna be happy. I even asked my youngest daughter (age 15) what she thought about us getting divorced about two months ago and she said, " I wouldn't care, a lot of my friends' parents are divorced, and if it makes you guys happier than do it, but I don't want Mom to have full coverage." Wow. What a response. But, tell them before the holidays and birthdays? What is everyone's opinion on that?

MJZiggy
12-03-2007, 08:18 PM
If you're not going anywhere until February, what's the rush? Then you have everyone walking around on eggshells waiting for it for 2 months.

4and12to12and4
12-03-2007, 08:28 PM
If you're not going anywhere until February, what's the rush? Then you have everyone walking around on eggshells waiting for it for 2 months.

That's what my wife and I thought, but Nutz had me wondering if I was wrong.
But, he IS Nutz ... so :wink:

Deputy Nutz
12-03-2007, 09:00 PM

Here is the deal, maybe your kids realize that they also will be happier without their parents being married, maybe they already realize that their parents are getting divorced, you felt the need to bring it up o one of your daughters, and she basically feels "whatever", divorce is now a custom practiced nearly as much as marriage itself, kids are drowned out by divorce which is unfortunate for society.

So with taking that in account you can probably wait through the holidays to tell them since I believe that your kids already have the 6th sense about their parents relationship. Just don't over do it and make them have second thoughts about their parents marriage.

4and12to12and4
12-03-2007, 11:45 PM

Here is the deal, maybe your kids realize that they also will be happier without their parents being married, maybe they already realize that their parents are getting divorced, you felt the need to bring it up o one of your daughters, and she basically feels "whatever", divorce is now a custom practiced nearly as much as marriage itself, kids are drowned out by divorce which is unfortunate for society.

So with taking that in account you can probably wait through the holidays to tell them since I believe that your kids already have the 6th sense about their parents relationship. Just don't over do it and make them have second thoughts about their parents marriage.

Well Nutz, I just took my youngest daughter aside (we have a special close relationship) and made her promise she wouldn't tell anyone, and I told her, and she said, "Good, I hate it when you and Mom are home at the same time, I can't wait". Wow. But, she is 15, and probably doesn't understand the difficulties we will all be dealing with, but at least she's on board for right now.

4and12to12and4
12-03-2007, 11:46 PM

Well Nutz, I just took my youngest daughter aside (we have a special close relationship) and made her promise she wouldn't tell anyone, and I told her, and she said, "Good, I hate it when you and Mom are home at the same time, I can't wait". Wow. But, she is 15, and probably doesn't understand the difficulties we will all be dealing with, but at least she's on board for right now.

If my wife finds out I told her, I'm dead. I must be Nutz!! :wink:

mraynrand
12-04-2007, 01:20 PM
You opened the can, now finish the job. Tell your wife immediately. You don't keep secrets like that with the kid(s). I have a feeling you will all have better birthdays and a better Christmas or if you're really agnostic, a blessed winter solstice.

Besides, Retailguy has been waiting for your wife to become available, and I bet he's getting antsy, especially since you described your wife as hot and the sex as being good.

MJZiggy
12-04-2007, 01:29 PM
Mr Rand here makes a good point. And check your pm for gods sakes.

Harlan Huckleby
12-04-2007, 01:33 PM
I'd just say if you think you are pregnant, you definitely should tell your boyfriend right away.

Deputy Nutz
12-04-2007, 01:43 PM
I'd just say if you think you are pregnant, you definitely should tell your boyfriend right away.

Or have an abortion and then feel free to tell him over some pate'.

retailguy
12-04-2007, 05:45 PM
You opened the can, now finish the job. Tell your wife immediately. You don't keep secrets like that with the kid(s). I have a feeling you will all have better birthdays and a better Christmas or if you're really agnostic, a blessed winter solstice.

Besides, Retailguy has been waiting for your wife to become available, and I bet he's getting antsy, especially since you described your wife as hot and the sex as being good.

You took my point just a tad bit out of context, Rand, but hey, that's ok. If I brought her home, or my wife found out, shed'd kill both her and me and that would create more problems that 4-12 to 12-4 doesn't need.

I don't have even one understanding wife like Scott Campbell has....

'Course Justin/Nick would be pretty happy if my wife offed me... :P

retailguy
12-04-2007, 05:47 PM

Or have an abortion and then feel free to tell him over some pate'.

If it were me, I'd immediately post here for some substantive opinions.... 'Course if i were pregnant, man, I'd have a few other problems, and quite a bit of money from the National Enquirer.... 8-)

Harlan Huckleby
12-04-2007, 06:54 PM
n/m

pacfan
12-04-2007, 07:36 PM
Mr Rand here makes a good point. And check your pm for gods sakes.

isn't he agnostic?

MJZiggy
12-04-2007, 08:52 PM
Then whose sakes do we do stuff for?

Iron Mike
12-05-2007, 06:43 AM
There is no such thing as a good divorce, or easy divorce. They vary from horrible to really horrible.

QFT

Deputy Nutz
12-05-2007, 10:10 AM
My buddy got married and before the ink dried on his marriage license he got a divorce, it probably messed him up a bit, but it turned his wife into a crack head.

mraynrand
12-05-2007, 10:13 AM
My buddy got married and before the ink dried on his marriage license he got a divorce, it probably messed him up a bit, but it turned his wife into a crack head.

Sounds like the plot of "The Heartbreak Kid" with Charles Grodin and Cybil Shepherd

MJZiggy
12-05-2007, 10:19 AM

QFT

I don't know about that. The nuts and bolts of mine is going pretty easy.

Harlan Huckleby
12-05-2007, 11:00 AM
I had a root canal and it was no big deal.

4and12to12and4
12-05-2007, 11:49 PM
You guys and gals are like my second family, you don't know what it means to me to have all you're responses in this thread, thanks for the support. I am going to talk to my wife about telling the kids this week instead of waiting. I think they'd be estatic about it anyways. They've made it clear that they hate it when we're home together. My biggest question is do I rent a condo in the same complex she lives in, there's another condo, two bed, two bath with a jucuzzi (sp?) in it I can rent for seven hundred a month with a garage, washer and dryer in it, and heated srorage room in the garage that I could keep my paint, it's perfect, but ten minute drive to see my kids, whereas they could walk to my condo if I lived on the property, but I'd have to pay $150 more a month for the same footage with no garage if I stay in the same condo complex as my wife. So, I have to make that decision. I don't wanna live that close to my wife, but being walking distance for my kids might be worth it so they can walk over at any time, rather than me having to drive to see them. I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

HarveyWallbangers
12-05-2007, 11:51 PM
Living right next to your ex-wife doesn't sound like a good idea, but what do I know.

Scott Campbell
12-05-2007, 11:58 PM
You guys and gals are like my second family,

We sure are as dysfunctional as most regular families.

MadtownPacker
12-06-2007, 12:15 AM
I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?If you are going to be cool with seeing another dude go over there (because eventually it will happen) then do it. But maybe it is better not to go against the grain. 10 mins aint that far.

GrnBay007
12-06-2007, 12:48 AM
I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

If you don't want to live that close to your ex and the other place works better for you then you should do it. I think you said your youngest is 15. She will be driving soon. A 10 min. drive is nothing. Even if you are not living within walking distance for your kids, things really can be ok.

MJZiggy
12-06-2007, 07:33 AM
Yeah, take the place that works for you. On a sidenote, you couldn't rent a parking space here for $750 a month...

mraynrand
12-06-2007, 07:54 AM
You guys and gals are like my second family,

We sure are as dysfunctional as most regular families.

Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.

Deputy Nutz
12-06-2007, 08:14 AM
Personally if I had to divorce my wife I would get as far away from her as I could, I mean whats the point of getting a divorce then?

MJZiggy
12-06-2007, 08:53 AM
You put up with having her nearby so that you get to see your kids.

Zool
12-06-2007, 09:38 AM
You have to get this out in the open. Even though you told your youngest it was a secret, I assume she has already told her sister. If you wait, the anxiety about the 8ton elephant in the room over Christmas is actually going to make everything more awkward.

Like a band aid man, just rip that shit off.

Also you move the 10 minutes away. As Mad said, there will be another dude(s) there eventually, and you REALLY dont want to see that. Distance is good in this situation. Pride is going to fuck with your head some, and if the situation isn't thrown in your face on a daily basis, it wont be so difficult.

I've been through this man, and my little one is only 3. Just tear that Hello Kitty band aid off ASAP.

SkinBasket
12-06-2007, 09:44 AM
If part of your problem with your relationship was resentment at marrying so early, you should probably do whatever you feel you want, or need, to do or you're going to continue to feel that same resentment that someone else (in this case your wife and kids) is cramping your style and you'll probably find that not much has changed in your life except you have a condo and your wife has one too.

Freak Out
12-06-2007, 09:50 AM
Honesty is the best policy. Do not live to close to the ex.
Merry Christmas.

MadtownPacker
12-06-2007, 11:10 AM
4&12to12&4? - So you gonna go hen hunting as soon as you get the new pad man? You go a lot of catching up to do.

Deputy Nutz
12-06-2007, 12:52 PM

Who says the man doesn't have custody? You women are SO sexiest when it comes to divorce and kids.

LL2
12-06-2007, 01:50 PM
4&12to12&4? - So you gonna go hen hunting as soon as you get the new pad man? You go a lot of catching up to do.

Yeah! The man needs to get some action with a new gal. Mad, maybe you can throw him a swingers party full of hot Latinas!

Deputy Nutz
12-06-2007, 01:52 PM

Yeah! The man needs to get some action with a new gal. Mad, maybe you can throw him a swingers party full of hot Latinas!

I am sure that the guy with all the numbers in his name would rather have women with teeth and have less than 12 tattoos

MJZiggy
12-06-2007, 01:57 PM

Who says the man doesn't have custody? You women are SO sexiest when it comes to divorce and kids.

I'm merely going by what he said. He said he was tempted by the other place in her complex so his kids could walk to see him. That is the only reason he'd put up with being so close to her.

MJZiggy
12-06-2007, 01:58 PM

I am sure that the guy with all the numbers in his name would rather have women with teeth and have less than 12 tattoos :lol: :lol:

MadtownPacker
12-06-2007, 07:53 PM
I am sure that the guy with all the numbers in his name would rather have women with teeth and have less than 12 tattoosWhy would you want them to have teeth?

Deputy Nutz
12-06-2007, 11:35 PM
I am sure that the guy with all the numbers in his name would rather have women with teeth and have less than 12 tattoosWhy would you want them to have teeth?

All or none, thats what I always say. But missing a couple of fronts just won't do, I can get better looking prostitutes in downtown Milwaukee and that ain't saying a whole lot.

Badgerinmaine
12-07-2007, 12:37 AM
If you don't care about teeth, you could always move in at the local nursing home...lots of available ladies there who'd love to see ya. :hrt:

Deputy Nutz
12-07-2007, 03:16 PM
Back to the divorce, so do you still want to bang your soon to be ex-wife? I don't think you hate the women, and you must be a little fired up from time to time, take a little anger out during sex? No?

Scott Campbell
12-07-2007, 05:53 PM
Well, I'm guessing you pretty well burst Zig's empathy bubble.

Freak Out
12-07-2007, 06:05 PM
Back to the divorce, so do you still want to bang your soon to be ex-wife? I don't think you hate the women, and you must be a little fired up from time to time, take a little anger out during sex? No?

So you're divorcing or being divorced but still have sex with the wife? Nice....
Was it mentioned in here somewhere who initiated these proceedings? Or was it kind of a mutual agreement to split....?

Badgerinmaine
12-07-2007, 06:27 PM
On where to live: No 10 minutes isn't far, but I think it'd be okay if you're in the same complex as long as it's not the same building. But, what does your soon to be ex think about all that?

HowardRoark
06-28-2010, 10:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxB3RJbrPwQ&feature=related

Little Whiskey
06-29-2010, 10:00 AM
digging up bones!!

Freak Out
10-19-2011, 04:12 PM
13 heartless motherfuckers.....

Deputy Nutz
10-20-2011, 07:45 AM
No wonder that dude left. He was taking marriage advice from me. Not that my marriage is bad or anything, but I wouldn't take advice from me.

mraynrand
10-20-2011, 12:24 PM
No wonder that dude left. He was taking marriage advice from me. Not that my marriage is bad or anything, but I wouldn't take advice from me.

That's good advice

MJZiggy
10-20-2011, 05:39 PM
That's good advice

No, I think he left after that night of drunken marriage proposals. I think he reread the thread in the morning and ran like hell.

woodbuck27
10-22-2011, 12:54 AM
I have a close Buddy named Ron fr. Sussex , New Brunswick that I spoe to on the phone this evening.

Ron tells me that the success rate fr first times (marriage ) runs about 50%. Thyat's easier then getting a University Degree where 2 out of 3 ( or 67% fail). Now you'd think that second times would have it down a tad better.NOPE! ccording to Ron's findings Second timers fail depended on the study 60-70% of the time. Ohh WOW!

Three timers or 'the perpetual losers' but really; let's give them a GOLD STAR for 'Given Err Optimism'. They fail about 85% of the time. Now that was Ron's findings talking to various members of the clergy. Anyone that can refute that will give me solid hope that the general poplation isn't that dumb.

Please don't make that worse.

Ron says that too many people especially first time losers at marriage don't really have a clue what's involved when members of the opposite sex get involved in alot more than cuddling up on the coach with popcorn and a decent movie. Relations are challenging unless two people get together with real compatibility, chemistry, intelligence ,some widom (smarts) and a whole wheel barrel full of decency and respect.

How many characteristics do they have to share that I missed? Marriage today is certainly tricky.

CONGRTULATIONS to all of you who were married and came out of the seperation to divorce and you can still smile most days. Still enjoy the most simple things in life and love or still yearn for LOVE. Next time your on a picnik with a loved one . Give yourself a pat on the back.