PDA

View Full Version : Off work today?

GrnBay007
12-05-2007, 08:51 AM
Off work today? Help shovel out Lambeau for Sunday's game

The Packers are looking for snow shovelers who can help shovel snow from the seats at Lambeau Field today.

Anyone interested in earning $8 an hour should report to the Mills Fleet Farm entrance (southwest side) to Lambeau Field at 8 a.m. today, according to Aaron Popkey, manager of corporate communications.

Shovelers must be at least 15 years old, Popkey said.

(Dang....I gotta work...lol)

Green Bud Packer
12-05-2007, 09:00 AM
I'm off today but i'll be shoveling my own driveway for $o an hour thank you very much.

MadtownPacker
12-05-2007, 09:16 AM
Why dont they just go to local Home Depot and pick some guys up that will do it for $5 hr?

Zool
12-05-2007, 09:19 AM
Day laborers dont live in the great white north.

FritzDontBlitz
12-05-2007, 09:30 AM
Shit, if I wasn't snowed in down here in Chicago I would do it.

Pffffft, not for 8 bucks. 10 maybe....

packinpatland
12-05-2007, 12:33 PM
Now, don't you wish THIS was the PR game..........we could all shovel abit............take our collective pay and go to Fuzzy's (a $ buys more there).
:glug:

MadtownPacker
12-05-2007, 12:35 PM
Now, don't you wish THIS was the PR game..........we could all shovel abit............take our collective pay and go to Fuzzy's (a $ buys more there).
:glug:This is the game I voted for until it was eliminated.

Any word on ticket prices? I bet they almost cost as much as the bears game now. Probably could have got them dirt cheap in the preseason.

K-town
12-05-2007, 01:11 PM
Shovelers must be at least 15 years old, Popkey said.

From the movie "Necessary Roughness":
"Popkey, my notes!"

:D

KYPack
12-05-2007, 05:17 PM
Just get a buncha Mexicans.

Tell 'em it's like hedge trimming er sumpin'.

oregonpackfan
12-05-2007, 05:55 PM
:glug:

Being a California sunshine boy, Madtown is not used to shoveling snow. But because he constantly shovels so much(word deleted because this is a family-friendly forum), I'm sure he would easily adapt! :D