PDA

View Full Version : Finally Got my Second Season Hat

]{ilr]3
12-05-2007, 08:44 PM
Been trying to find one of these hats all year. Seems as though every time I shop for one they are sold out. Finally they came available again on NFLshop.com so I got one.

I dont know why they are called "Second Season Player Hat" But I like these a lot better than the ones players were wearing last year.

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2643506&clickid=body_rv_img

http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p3574338dt.jpg

Last years hat :(
http://i.packers.com/pg/2007-09-09/photo52.jpg

MadtownPacker
12-05-2007, 08:47 PM
By buying that on NFL.com you just gave your money to the bears, lions, and vikings. :bang:

I do like the hat though.

]{ilr]3
12-05-2007, 08:52 PM
By buying that on NFL.com you just gave your money to the bears, lions, and vikings. :bang:

I do like the hat though.

I tried getting it from Packers Pro Shop (goes to the team right?)

Could never find it there so I started checking nfl.com for it. It was never there either. Finally came available so i nabbed it.

I like hats, so i had to get one of these 8-)

the_idle_threat
12-05-2007, 09:47 PM
I guess it's better than white with a yellow stripe down the center ...

Partial
12-05-2007, 09:50 PM
I like it.

I wonder why its called second season?

VegasPackFan
12-06-2007, 01:29 AM
THIS IS SO CRAZY!!!!!!!

I bought this hat just a few days ago, and it is quickly my fav. The guy at the store said it was "the second half cap" from the the national game. I know I saw it during the Dallas game for the first time.....

So maybe this guy had it right as far as the name - I think it was worn in the second half of the D game.

]{ilr]3
12-06-2007, 06:26 AM
THIS IS SO CRAZY!!!!!!!

I bought this hat just a few days ago, and it is quickly my fav. The guy at the store said it was "the second half cap" from the the national game. I know I saw it during the Dallas game for the first time.....

So maybe this guy had it right as far as the name - I think it was worn in the second half of the D game.

I have been seeing it since week 3 or 4 on players. Still not sure why, but they do call it the Second Season Players hat. Favre wears one quite awhile as well as the stocking cap version. They need to get him a 14 season hat :lol:

MJZiggy
12-06-2007, 07:41 AM
Make it a 22 season hat. Give him something to work for...

BF4MVP
12-06-2007, 11:23 AM
That's a nice lookin hat. I don't get the "second season" thing, but I like the hat 8-)

BF4MVP
12-06-2007, 11:25 AM
PS the white stripe down the middle must be the "new thing"..Because Brett was wearing a yellow stocking cap with a white stripe down the middle yesterday, and we all know Brett keeps up with the latest trends :D

packers11
12-06-2007, 11:34 AM
they no longer have it on NFL.com

I searched on packers.com but its on back order until December 10th :(

Another question : Where can I get a white Woodson jersey? I looked on NFL.com / packers.com but they only have green... Should I call the packer pro shop???

]{ilr]3
12-06-2007, 06:02 PM
they no longer have it on NFL.com

I searched on packers.com but its on back order until December 10th :(

Another question : Where can I get a white Woodson jersey? I looked on NFL.com / packers.com but they only have green... Should I call the packer pro shop???

They have been unavailable pretty much all year when I have tried, so i jumped when i found it the other day. Packer fans pretty much clean them out when they come available i guess! 8-)

Freak Out
12-06-2007, 06:52 PM
Where was it made?

]{ilr]3
12-06-2007, 06:57 PM
Where was it made?

Have not received it yet. 1st part of next week I am assuming. All my other Official NFL hats are made in Cambodia