PDA

View Full Version : Datline--Alaska, Polar Bear Rips College Burn-out To Shreds

son of a vic
05-15-2006, 07:23 PM
A wise old Polar Bear, who was sick and tired of being harrassed on a daily basis by a jobless punk, swatted him senseless(in .OOO5 seconds), and chewed him up limb by limb. And after many hours of indigestion, (due to the great amount of hot gas in the thankfully departed), dropped his load on the top of Mount McKinley. Many of the mountain folk consider the Bear a godsend, because they all wanted the freeloader off of the public's dime anyway. The Governor gave the Bear the key to the entire city of Anchorage, so he could go house to house and receive the honor and glory that he so richly deserves, for getting rid of the biggest pain in the ass south of the North Pole!

MJZiggy
05-15-2006, 07:29 PM
Perhaps the bear should have a statue in the town square. :mrgreen:

son of a vic
05-15-2006, 07:36 PM
Why do I get the feeling, the eternal student will haunt the townpeople, and drive them insane.

Scott Campbell
05-15-2006, 07:38 PM
A wise old Polar Bear, who was sick and tired of being harrassed on a daily basis by a jobless punk, swatted him senseless(in .OOO5 seconds), and chewed him up limb by limb. And after many hours of indigestion, (due to the great amount of hot gas in the thankfully departed), dropped his load on the top of Mount Everest. Many of the mountain folk consider the Bear a godsend, because they all wanted the freeloader off of the public's dime anyway. The Governor gave the Bear the key to the entire city of Anchorage, so he could go house to house and receive the honor and glory that he so richly deserves, for getting rid of the biggest pain in the ass south of the North Pole!

As an extreme liberal, I strongly object to Ted's venue for purging himself of his foul meal.

Scott Campbell
05-15-2006, 07:39 PM
This is sort of a Wild Kingdom verion of a marijuana brownie. That bear is probably still buzzed.

Scott Campbell
05-15-2006, 07:44 PM
Why do I get the feeling, the eternal student will haunt the townpeople, and drive them insane.

It must be the echo. Same thing over, and over, and over again.

son of a vic
05-15-2006, 07:44 PM
SIDE STORY-------------15 vegetarian, peace lovin' hikers, were killed in the "mudslide".

MJZiggy
05-15-2006, 07:50 PM
This is sort of a Wild Kingdom verion of a marijuana brownie. That bear is probably still buzzed.roflmao!!

Joemailman
05-15-2006, 09:16 PM
I haven't laughed so hard at something posted on this forum since Nutz, after we picked Hawk, said he was so excited he was going to masturbate. :mrgreen:

Little Whiskey
05-16-2006, 07:42 AM
... dropped his load on the top of Mount Everest.... The Governor gave the Bear the key to the entire city of Anchorage

no doubt the bear is still high, so high he thinks that mt. everest is in Alaska!!

son of a vic
05-16-2006, 04:35 PM
my bad, how 'bout Mt. McKinley!

hurleyfan
05-16-2006, 07:01 PM
This is sort of a Wild Kingdom verion of a marijuana brownie. That bear is probably still buzzed.roflmao!!What does ROF mean? I know LMAO means laughing my ass off.. sorry, I'm an old guy :oops:

Iron Mike
05-16-2006, 07:09 PM
This is sort of a Wild Kingdom verion of a marijuana brownie. That bear is probably still buzzed.roflmao!!What does ROF mean? I know LMAO means laughing my ass off.. sorry, I'm an old guy :oops:

rolling on the floor--now you need to learn leetspeak :razz:

hurleyfan
05-16-2006, 07:11 PM
Thanks Mike..
Is there a"dictionary" for all these synonyms? or is it acronyms?

man, it's awful quite here tonight!

Iron Mike
05-16-2006, 07:26 PM
Thanks Mike..

This one's pretty extensive:

http://www.gaarde.org/acronyms/

Then get up to date on this:

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/030110.html

kthxbai

AtlPackFan
05-16-2006, 07:53 PM
Thanks Mike..

Hurleyfan, I work in the computer industry and I can't keep up with all the damn acronyms.

God, this is one funny post. I needed this...bad day! :lol:

hurleyfan
05-16-2006, 08:08 PM
Thanks Mike..

Hurleyfan, I work in the computer industry and I can't keep up with all the damn acronyms.

God, this is one funny post. I needed this...bad day! :lol:
Atlanta,
There must be a full moon today, as there was a LOT of bad days today here in NY!

theeaterofshades
05-16-2006, 08:23 PM
The bad news for Alaskans is that the polar bear now has the munchies