PDA

View Full Version : to all the TT haters....

ZachMN
12-07-2007, 03:29 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3145877

Green is done for the year

I said he would miss at least four games minimum, look it up.

Deputy Nutz
12-07-2007, 03:39 PM
There are no more TT haters, Deputy Nutz ran rough shot over them and they have either dispersed or changed their ways.

Joemailman
12-07-2007, 03:41 PM
I think TT made the right move in not getting into a bidding war for Ahman. However, I don't think we need another Packerrat Civil War here. Ahman was a great Packer, and a lot of people naturally hated to see him leave. Some fans got emotional. Fans will be fans.

Harlan Huckleby
12-07-2007, 03:51 PM
Ahman Green injured!? yahoo! nah-nah-na-nah-nah

Scott Campbell
12-07-2007, 03:58 PM
There are no more TT haters,....................

Sure there are. They're just biding their time until they're no longer afraid to come out.

woodbuck27
12-07-2007, 05:11 PM
There are no more TT haters,....................

Sure there are. They're just biding their time until they're no longer afraid to come out.

FEAR? Scott??

FEAR in respect to calling it, as one see's it on a forum Scott?

Hahahahahahahahahahah.

Having to crawl out of the trench's wearing a gas mask on the German Front in WW I.

Now I'm pretty sure that could make one back then feel fear or paint a picture of FEAR, Uhhh Scott?

I can't see one thing related to the internet that could get the hair up on the nape of my neck. Less this Packer forum and my reserved (and polite) right to want to kick Ted Thompson in the ass ( figureatively , of course ) for his bone headed - to - do little to nothing ways. :)

PACKERS FOREVER !!

RashanGary
12-07-2007, 05:24 PM

:lol:

woodbuck27
12-07-2007, 05:26 PM

Your going to HELL JH !!! :)

Nawww there's time.

Even for a poor fella like YOU.

Scott Campbell
12-07-2007, 05:49 PM
I can't see one thing related to the internet that could get the hair up on the nape of my neck.

Well I beg to differ. Your PackerRats/JSO forum meltdowns are both legendary and well documented.

I guess you are to be congratulated for crawling out of your I HATE TED gas filled WWI trench to take your ribbing. Some of your brethren conveniently got too busy to post once the team started winning.

Bretsky
12-07-2007, 05:59 PM
Good to see we'll maybe get an extra 7th rounder for Green Bay next year if that; we'd have been better off letting Green go off and have a great season and pick up a third round draft pick along with our 10-2 record.
But maybe a successful season from Green would have disappointed those who'd rather enjoy another of the great set of the classic TT rub it into your nose threads.

Harlan Huckleby
12-07-2007, 06:06 PM
I thought Bretsky & Nutz were TT haters.

Woodbuck & Packrulz are the true TT haters I know about. Who else?

I know Scott Campbell & JH are TT hater haters.

I can't remember any more. I think uniforms should be issued, Blue & Grey or something, to keep this straight.

Scott Campbell
12-07-2007, 06:07 PM
Good to see we'll maybe get an extra 7th rounder for Green Bay next year if that; we'd have been better off letting Green go off and have a great season and pick up a third round draft pick along with our 10-2 record.

That's just silly. If Green was set to have a great season, Ted would have surely paid the man.

:shock:

Freak Out
12-07-2007, 06:08 PM

I can't remember any more. I think uniforms should be issued, Blue & Grey or something, to keep this straight.

I thought we had our Appomattox? Or was that our Waterloo?

Scott Campbell
12-07-2007, 06:09 PM

And Harlan's stuck with run of the mill self loathing.

Freak Out
12-07-2007, 06:10 PM
Didn't Green kind of turn out to be Sherman's Houston version of Joe Johnson?

Harlan Huckleby
12-07-2007, 06:11 PM
I'm for the South, I think they should have been allowed to secede, slavery was collapsing on its own. What ever happened to government only by the consent of the governed?

In that rebellious spirit, I will don an anti-TT grey coat.

RashanGary
12-07-2007, 06:15 PM
That's just silly. If Green was set to have a great season, Ted would have surely paid the man.

:shock:

I remember a certain poster starting threads to define success and failure for the exact purpose of holding people accountable. Acctually, most of the TT lovers have been pretty quiet. I would expect the TT haters would be 3 or 4 times as loud.

Hell, I remember retail guy making about 50 posts/day for 2 months of the off season about how Ted ruined the team. Imagine if he acctually did ruin the team :shock: I don't remember any of the TT lovers complaining then.

Harlan Huckleby
12-07-2007, 06:30 PM
I forgot about RetailGuy, definitely on the grey team. I called Ted a weasel for his disingenuous treatment of Sherm, haven't taken sides strongly against him since then. Oh ya, thought he should have done a Driver-like renegotiation with Javon Walker, so my Ted hating credentials are solid.

Packers4Ever
12-07-2007, 06:58 PM
I think TT made the right move in not getting into a bidding war for Ahman. However, I don't think we need another Packerrat Civil War here. Ahman was a great Packer, and a lot of people naturally hated to see him leave. Some fans got emotional. Fans will be fans.

I agree, Joe. Sadly, we may see the same thing when Favre leaves.
Sure hope not.

MadtownPacker
12-07-2007, 10:20 PM
Put me down as a Harlan Huckleby Hater.

Call it the Triple H club.

swede
12-07-2007, 10:34 PM
At recess today some of the kids came to me for justice. They had built a snow fort before school. Other kids had knocked it down. They had names and witnesses.

"You had fun building it; they had fun knocking it down," I told them. "Am I supposed to have a 'No Knocking Down Other Kids' Forts rule'?" I asked. "How about a 'No Messing Up Other Kids' Snow Angels' rule? Or a 'Everybody Has to Laugh at my Jokes' rule'?"

I had other examples but they walked away to do something else. I should have made a "No Walking Away While Mr. Swede Is on a Rant" rule before they got away.

Forums work the same way.

Some people had fun hating TT.

Others have fun bumping rants that now look a little ridiculous.

Less rules is mo' better. Freedom of speech rocks. Give Nall a chance!

Harlan Huckleby
12-07-2007, 10:36 PM
I hate Swede.

swede
12-07-2007, 10:39 PM
Get in line.

You're behind my wife.

MadtownPacker
12-07-2007, 10:42 PM
You're behind my wife.I betting he would rather be behind you.

swede
12-07-2007, 10:44 PM
:rs:

Joemailman
12-07-2007, 11:08 PM
I hate Swede.

But you love Clementine.

VegasPackFan
12-08-2007, 12:57 AM
Dont forget Merlin

cpk1994
12-08-2007, 09:13 AM
Dont forget MerlinYou can't forget that type of comedy. :D

GBRulz
12-08-2007, 10:33 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3145877

Green is done for the year

I said he would miss at least four games minimum, look it up.

So, should we call you Miss Cleo rat now?