PDA

View Full Version : Man I hate the Bears!

Tony Oday
12-08-2007, 05:14 PM
Tony Oday

Replies: 21
Views: 390
Forum: Green Bay Packers Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:31 pm Subject: So who do we trade for?
The teddy bears wont be better than 8-8 this year mark that down.

Just wanted to put that one down :) I just love the fact that this is true now! TAKE THAT YOU STUFFED BEARS!

That is all return to the constructive posts :)

MadtownPacker
12-08-2007, 07:59 PM
Where's bearman when you need him?? :lol:

Joemailman
12-08-2007, 08:18 PM
Hibernating.

oregonpackfan
12-08-2007, 11:18 PM
He's laying in front of the fireplace in someone's cabin up north! :)

Joemailman
12-08-2007, 11:55 PM
Bearman!! What happened?

http://www.valleytaxidermy.com/images/Bear_Rug.jpg

Fritz
12-09-2007, 09:29 AM
He needs to man up and come on the board again to own up that da Bears are having a lousy year.

Heck, if they didn't have so many injuries they might have been okay. He could point that out. But to hide and not take what he had coming, after he was more than willing to dish it out, is not so good.

However, for all we know he's got something going on in his life that doesn't allow for him to mess with this stuff right now. Hard to say.

Joemailman
12-09-2007, 09:53 AM
The Bears look to be in big trouble now and in the near future on offense. They don't have a viable starting QB or RB on their roster, and their OL is aging. On top of that, their defense isn't good enough to carry the offense on its backanymore. Perhaps they will try to go after Derek Anderson or Michael Turner in FA. I don't know what their salary cap situation is.

Scott Campbell
12-09-2007, 09:58 AM
I think the Bears are doing wonderful this season. They certainly have made me happy.

Patler
12-09-2007, 10:17 AM
The Bears look to be in big trouble now and in the near future on offense. They don't have a viable starting QB or RB on their roster, and their OL is aging. On top of that, their defense isn't good enough to carry the offense on its backanymore. Perhaps they will try to go after Derek Anderson or Michael Turner in FA. I don't know what their salary cap situation is.

I think the Bears are about middle of the pack in projected cap space for next year. I can't find the list right now.

Throw in the somewhat uncertain future of Urlacher and his arthritic back, and the Bears could be looking at a major rebuild.

Looking at the NFC North 3 or 4 years from now, it could be the Packers and Vikings fighting it out, if Jackson and Rodgers turn out to be viable starters. The Packers certainly have weaknesses to fill, but overall are very young and should have a future. The Vikings have Peterson, a few guys for him to run behind and a few to build around on defense. I'm not sure what the Bears have for 3 years from now, and the Lions are the Lions. Until they show competence as an organization, it doesn't matter who the Lions have, they will under-achieve.

The Shadow
12-09-2007, 10:21 AM
Bearman!! What happened?

http://www.valleytaxidermy.com/images/Bear_Rug.jpg

Who airbrushed out all the Packer cleat marks on that mangy hide?

RashanGary
12-09-2007, 10:25 AM
I think the Bears are about middle of the pack in projected cap space for next year. I can't find the list right now.

Throw in the somewhat uncertain future of Urlacher and his arthritic back, and the Bears could be looking at a major rebuild.

Looking at the NFC North 3 or 4 years from now, it could be the Packers and Vikings fighting it out, if Jackson and Rodgers turn out to be viable starters. The Packers certainly have weaknesses to fill, but overall are very young and should have a future. The Vikings have Peterson, a few guys for him to run behind and a few to build around on defense. I'm not sure what the Bears have for 3 years from now, and the Lions are the Lions. Until they show competence as an organization, it doesn't matter who the Lions have, they will under-achieve.

I agree with just about everything you just said. I think the Packers have the most young talent. The Vikings have the best young talent *Peterson*, the Bears are aging and possibly running into cap problems.

As far as the Lions go, I agree. Even after the 6-2 start, I thought they were not real. I remember seeing at that point that they were being outscored by their opponents despite having one of the top records. It shows that they squeeked out a bunch of close ones but got beaten badly in the losses. To me it showed they were overated. On top of that, their ogranization seems like a bit of a joke. I did not believe all of the Detroit hype in the off season and I don't now. I stand exactly where you stand; they are going to have to prove it before I even start believing it.

b bulldog
12-09-2007, 11:38 AM
The Bears will most likely be rebuilding next year.

The Shadow
12-09-2007, 11:45 AM

And the Pope will most likely remain Catholic.

MJZiggy
12-09-2007, 11:49 AM

And the Pope will most likely remain Catholic.

Are you sure? Cause he did have those Mormon kids at his door the other day...