PDA

View Full Version : FAVRE ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA TOMORROW (SUNDAY)

Pacopete4
12-08-2007, 05:47 PM
just in case anyone wanted to watch it.. looks like a good interview and brett is all dressed up, kinda funny

packinpatland
12-08-2007, 06:54 PM
Obviously a pre-taped interview of some sort?

Packers4Ever
12-08-2007, 07:22 PM
Obviously a pre-taped interview of some sort?

PIP: yep, must be pre-taped as our game with Raiders is at noon CST. Our Milw. Journal newspaper TV guide
says it's on at 6 A.M. on ABC for 1 hour. I would imagine an interview-
type program.

gbgary
12-08-2007, 09:19 PM
brett is all dressed up, kinda funny

must have some crispy, new, dark-blue wranglers on. :D

fan4life
12-09-2007, 10:49 AM
It was probably filmed when he was in NY earlier this week to accept the SI award.

b bulldog
12-09-2007, 11:37 AM
All this Brett stuff is getting a tad much, don't ya think?

MadtownPacker
12-09-2007, 11:38 AM
All this Brett stuff is getting a tad much, don't ya think?Yeah let's talk about the undefeated patriots instead!!

FUCKING MORON. :roll:

b bulldog
12-09-2007, 11:39 AM
Your language shows your maturity buddy

MadtownPacker
12-09-2007, 11:41 AM
Your language shows your maturity buddyYep, Im so sorry I cant impress my online buddies with my cyber-class.

Get real clown, you run your mouth so deal with it.

b bulldog
12-09-2007, 11:41 AM
One more thing, nationally, it is a much bigger story and that is where I went with my comments. It is funny to listen to ESPN radio on the weekends and listen to them complain about how sick they are about hearing about Brett. Brett can't control this so he is not to blame but all this fawning over Brett is getting tiresome.

MadtownPacker
12-09-2007, 11:43 AM
One more thing, nationally, it is a much bigger story and that is where I went with my comments. It is funny to listen to ESPN radio on the weekends and listen to them complain about how sick they are about hearing about Brett. Brett can't control this so he is not to blame but all this fawning over Brett is getting tiresome.So when is the "fawning" for tom brady gonna tire you?? Your sorry ass talks a lot about double standard for Favre but you do the same shit you POS.

packers11
12-09-2007, 11:46 AM
I usually don't take posts to bash members on this forum but I'm going to have to agree with Mad...

There is a little double standard with you Bulldog... If this was Tom Brady and the Pats (even though this is a packers forum) you would be ranting about it...

But.. Back to the Good Morning America SUBJECT... I recorded it on my DVR , I can't wait to see it... (I think i'll wait until tonight)... :)

b bulldog
12-09-2007, 11:47 AM
Brady's numbers are out of this world but I'm also sick of watching a Pats game and having shown nonstop on the sidelines when their D is on the field, clown??

The Leaper
12-09-2007, 11:47 AM
Brett can't control this so he is not to blame but all this fawning over Brett is getting tiresome.

The media fawned over Marino the same way near the end...and he wasn't winning anything.

Elway got the same treatment as well, although he was actually winning in his final years.

The Packers are easily the most surprising team in the league this year. No one thought they would be 10-2 and have an excellent shot of being the #2 team in the NFC at this point. Most, including Packer fans, thought the playoffs were going to be a solid achievement for this team.

Favre is just as much a story as the Patriots this year, and the fact he won the SI Sportsman of the Year...no, Tom Brady did not win it...is why he is getting even more coverage this week.

b bulldog
12-09-2007, 11:48 AM
Once again, read my above post.

MadtownPacker
12-09-2007, 11:48 AM
I usually don't take posts to bash members on this forum but I'm going to have to agree with Mad...

There is a little double standard with you Bulldog... If this was Tom Brady and the Pats (even though this is a packers forum) you would be ranting about it...

But.. Back to the Good Morning America SUBJECT... I recorded it on my DVR , I can't wait to see it... (I think i'll wait until tonight)... :)Well to hell with you too for agreeing!!

:lol:

Im just kinda fired up. Pack playing the raiders always gets me jacked up.

b bulldog
12-09-2007, 11:49 AM
Leaper I agree with you but it gets sickning. All these media people make these guys to be so much moe than what they are, ALL OF THEM!!!!

b bulldog
12-09-2007, 11:50 AM
I felt the same way when Elway won that first SB against us. I don't remember the Marino stuff quite as much but I'm sure it was there.

Jimx29
12-09-2007, 04:42 PM
But.. Back to the Good Morning America SUBJECT... I recorded it on my DVR , I can't wait to see it...
You need to get it uploaded somewhere