PDA

View Full Version : Silly Bears....

VegasPackFan
12-09-2007, 06:33 PM
The NFC North belongs to the Packers!!

Just thought I would be the first to mock Bearman's dumbass sig.

The very short reign of the Bears is over. Long live the kings of the NFC North!

To be the man, you have to beat the man. And you cant beat the man when you dont have the man on your team. (4)

Joemailman
12-09-2007, 07:35 PM
They have the man, but he's Gross, man.

packers11
12-09-2007, 09:35 PM
bump... were is bearman anyway??? :lol:

Joemailman
12-09-2007, 09:36 PM
I heard he was attacked by a bunch of Redskins.

3irty1
12-10-2007, 01:45 AM
bump

Badgerinmaine
12-10-2007, 05:23 AM
Actually, I have to tip my cap to Bearman. He appeared yesterday in the Raiders game thread with a humbler signature and was (believe it or not) rooting for the Packers out of NFCN solidarity. He even came with a cool new avatar. I've got to say he man-ed up.

The Leaper
12-10-2007, 08:58 AM
Actually, I have to tip my cap to Bearman. He appeared yesterday in the Raiders game thread with a humbler signature and was (believe it or not) rooting for the Packers out of NFCN solidarity. He even came with a cool new avatar. I've got to say he man-ed up.

Actually, all Bears fans are really just closet Packer fans. It is the real reason why half of Illinois drives up into Wisconsin every weeked...to see the Packer games and secretly put a wedge of cheese on their head.

I mean, if you saw your historic stadium reduced to looking like a Men In Black spacecraft crash landing site, wouldn't the Packers and Lambeau start looking awful good to you?

swede
12-10-2007, 11:39 AM
I was listening to one of the WSCR guys this morning. It was the guy with that incredibly thick Shi-cah-go accent going off on Favre. He's finding all the renewed love for Favre hard to take. He reminded people that Favre had six picks in a playoff game against St. Louis when he still had talent on the team.

Okay, and that was important why?

ANd how many passing records does Favre hold now?

Among his spurious claims was one in which he announced that Packer fans were all calling for McCarthy's head last year.

I don't recall a lot of that. TT's head this off-season...yes.

McCarthy...no.

Jerry Tagge
12-10-2007, 12:55 PM
He has either jumped off the bandwagon or went back to living in 1985.

Man, are the Bears clowns quiet here in FIB Land.

Don't expect to see any Bears clowns around here unless the Packers lose in the playoffs.

Notice I didn't say if the Packers lose to the Bears. No way are the Packers giving away another game to the hapless and hopeless Muppets of the Midway.

Jerry Tagge
12-10-2007, 12:57 PM
I was listening to one of the WSCR guys this morning. It was the guy with that incredibly thick Shi-cah-go accent going off on Favre. He's finding all the renewed love for Favre hard to take. He reminded people that Favre had six picks in a playoff game against St. Louis when he still had talent on the team.

Okay, and that was important why?

ANd how many passing records does Favre hold now?

Among his spurious claims was one in which he announced that Packer fans were all calling for McCarthy's head last year.

I don't recall a lot of that. TT's head this off-season...yes.

McCarthy...no.
Mike North has never made an intelligent comment in his life. The only thing he's ever done is get WSCR management to pay him millions of $$$ to make a complete fool out of himself every day.

MJZiggy
12-10-2007, 01:00 PM

Don't expect to see any Bears clowns around here unless the Packers lose in the playoffs.

Notice I didn't say if the Packers lose to the Bears. No way are the Packers giving away another game to the hapless and hopeless Muppets of the Midway.

Now, come on. To his credit, he did appear in this week's game thread and was supporting the Pack. I thought it was a cool thing to do

Jerry Tagge
12-10-2007, 01:19 PM

Now, come on. To his credit, he did appear in this week's game thread and was supporting the Pack. I thought it was a cool thing to do
The only good Bears clown is one who crawls back into his hole and lives in 1985. The ones who jump off the bandwagon are worse. At least with the ones that go live in 1985 you can at least get a couple of shots in before they start talking about Sweetness, Samurai Mike, Punky QB, Speedy Willie, and Mama's boy Otis.