PDA

View Full Version : Still loving it...

LL2
12-10-2007, 10:20 AM
Are you? The Packers are 11-2. Hard to believe sometimes, but they are. For quite some time they have been among the top 4 teams in the NFL, and top 2 in the NFC. This team is having a great year and has a bright future. They have a real shot of playing in the NFC championship game this year, and if a few break go there way in that game a shot at the Super Bowl. Amazing! Who knows if they can beat the Patriots, but let's not worry about that right now. Let's enjoy the ride.

Tarlam!
12-10-2007, 10:33 AM
Are you kidding? I was hoping we could scape into 9-7 and get a WC based on last years numbers. This is heaven!

I think it was after the Philly game and Michele or Seven quipped it would be nice if we could watch a 4th quarter without the tension. Man, that was a great wish, cause we've been spoilt many times since then.

If Harris knocks that ball down, we get another shutout maybe!

This is a fun team to be a fan of!! :cow:

The Leaper
12-10-2007, 11:42 AM
Very strange year in the NFL. By the end of next week, nearly every playoff spot and division champ will be determined...with 2 weeks remaining in the season! In both conferences, 5 teams are already all but in...each has one wild card spot remaining, but there is a clear team holding the edge in gaining that last spot...Cleveland in the AFC and Minnesota in the NFC.

The best remaining games to watch that have a strong bearing on playoff seeding?

Browns-Bills...week 15 - Cleveland can all but wrap up the last playoff spot in the AFC with a win next week.

Saints-Cardinals...week 15 - Loser is officially DONE.

Broncos-Chargers...week 16 - Could be a deciding game in who wins the AFC West.

Broncos-Vikings...week 17 - Potentially could be meaningless, or a must-win for both teams.

PackerTimer
12-10-2007, 11:44 AM
This has been the most enjoyable Packers season for some time because of the unexpeted nature of it. There were not many people who thought we would be better than 10-6 and here we are at 11-2, with a legit chance at playing in a Super Bowl. WOW!

pacfan
12-10-2007, 12:07 PM
Every year is enjoyable for me; whether its cheering for 1st downs (back in the 80's) or watching Brett's Heroics now.

I love Packer football.

Jerry Tagge
12-10-2007, 12:51 PM
Are you kidding? I was hoping we could scape into 9-7 and get a WC based on last years numbers. This is heaven!

I think it was after the Philly game and Michele or Seven quipped it would be nice if we could watch a 4th quarter without the tension. Man, that was a great wish, cause we've been spoilt many times since then.

If Harris knocks that ball down, we get another shutout maybe!

This is a fun team to be a fan of!! :cow:
If Al Harris was half the CB he thinks he is, he never would have let Jerry Porter take that ball away from him.

Still, I can't complain about another division championship.

GREEN BAY PACKERS 2007 NFC NORTH DIVISION CHAMPIONS!

Sounds pretty good.