PDA

View Full Version : Barnett to be on Rome Is Burning tomorrow afternoon...

DannoMac21
12-11-2007, 03:59 PM
He'll be interviewed tomorrow on Rome is Burning.

MadtownPacker
12-11-2007, 08:05 PM
I hope rome starts calling him another players name. :lol:

Joemailman
12-11-2007, 08:14 PM
I dare Rome to call him Chris.

oregonpackfan
12-11-2007, 08:59 PM
I dare Rome to call him Chris.

I dare Rome to call Barnett "A former Oregon Duck."

Barnett played for the Oregon State Beavers. They hate the Ducks! :twisted:

DannoMac21
12-12-2007, 03:24 PM
Just reminding everyone about this

DannoMac21
12-12-2007, 03:46 PM
Barnett like...can't talk.

Bretsky
12-12-2007, 08:19 PM
Great interview

It was nice to hear him say he didn't go free agency because he wanted to retire a Packer and play for one team his whole career.

He is very well spoken. I often judge peronalities from interviews such as these.

I really have enjoyed listening to guys like Barnett, Henderson and Driver over the years

Worst interviews ever go to Torrency Marshall and Ahmad Carroll

Reason I question Colledge attitude is because he sounds like quite the arrogant me guy when interviewed

Packers4Ever
12-12-2007, 11:31 PM
Great interview

It was nice to hear him say he didn't go free agency because he wanted to retire a Packer and play for one team his whole career.

He is very well spoken. I often judge peronalities from interviews such as these.

I really have enjoyed listening to guys like Barnett, Henderson and Driver over the years

Worst interviews ever go to Torrency Marshall and Ahmad Carroll

Reason I question Colledge attitude is because he sounds like quite the arrogant me guy when interviewed

B, I have to agree with you re Barnett's interview. He came across as quite articulate, obviously respectful of his teammates and coaches, And - when he spoke of wanting all his career in Green Bay, he meant what he was saying. Driver and Henderson were great too, I'll never forget Henderson's interview, spring of '06 ? Discussing Brett Favre, wow what a job he did - the guy interviewing him (ESPN) asked some pretty pointed questions and William handled it all so well.

fan4life
12-13-2007, 09:30 AM
You can watch the 6-minute clip of Nick's interview here:

Click (http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=3152395&categoryId=2963048&n8pe6c=2)

Carolina_Packer
12-13-2007, 10:38 AM
I openly chuckled when he started describing Ryan Grant's running style by saying he puts his head down between his legs and then corrected himself because he realized that sounded weird. Can you imagine? "Larry, that must be most unorthodox running style I've ever seen, but keeping his head between his legs does keep his center of gravity low."

Partial
12-13-2007, 02:26 PM
Is this online at haveatake.com?

4and12to12and4
12-13-2007, 05:29 PM
Thanks for posting that for those of us who missed it. Very enjoyable to listen to a player that has some intelligence. And I think that TT should be given credit for putting together a team of players who, for the most part, ARE intelligent and decent people off the field as well as on the field. I think that is why this team is gelling and getting better and better, we don't just grab any athletic thug out there, our players have to be well-spoken, and intelligent and when you get that WITH athleticism, you have a better chance for success. All the way from Hawk, Woodson, ALL of our receivers ( Even Koren is a very intelligent person, just made some bad decisions), all the way up and down the roster it's amazing how articulate all these young guys we have are, and should keep us a very competitive team for many years to come.

As far as this Dallas thing goes, I couldn't care less whether we end up the second seed, you never know how the first and second week in the playoffs will go, and could end up being a blessing in disquise, plus it takes a lot of pressure off our team with them being so young to go in with less expectations of them to get to the Superbowl. Let Dallas have to go through all that crap and let them get all the accolades, as we quietly win two playoff games, and prepare to beat "the greatest team ever assembled" with the greatest QB to ever play the game. Can you imagine if we made the Superbowl against the Pats, it would probably compete for the highest Nielson Ratings of any show all time, does Seinfeld's final show have the record?