PDA

View Full Version : Bad News,Terry Glenn has begun practicing

b bulldog
12-11-2007, 05:38 PM
Glenn and Owens along with Whitten would make the COwboys O every bit as good as the Pats.

gbpackfan
12-11-2007, 05:42 PM
Ah, not worried yet. This could go either way. Maybe he'll pull an Ahman Green.

Oscar
12-11-2007, 06:13 PM
Driver, Jennings, Jones, Martin, Robinson, along with Lee make the Packers pretty good too.. :)

BF4MVP
12-11-2007, 07:05 PM
Bring em on

The Leaper
12-11-2007, 07:20 PM
What is she going to do?

digitaldean
12-11-2007, 07:54 PM
That's like having Cowboys fans saying, "Bad news, Bubba Franks is improving in practice" or "Mark Tauscher fully healed from ankle problem."

Whoop-de-damn doo.

If we don't control both lines of scrimmage in that game, it won't matter if it's Terry Glenn, Terry Porter or Terry Bradshaw at wide receiver.

Deputy Nutz
12-11-2007, 08:00 PM
Terry Glenn doesn't really put the fear of god into me so, is it good new? No, but not exactly bad news either.

MadtownPacker
12-11-2007, 08:04 PM
Terry Glenn doesn't really put the fear of god into me so, is it good new? No, but not exactly bad news either.Yeah, Crayton might be more dangerous at this point. I dont think Al would have much trouble bullying her all day.

The Leaper
12-11-2007, 08:08 PM
Honestly, I'd be more scared of Crayton than Glenn at this point anyway. Crayton has scored 7 TDs in his last 9 games. Glenn only scored 6 TDs all last year...and only put up two 100 yard games. I'm sure there are a lot of WRs in the NFL who could put up that kind of production in an offense across from a guy like Owens, who gets lots of attention.

SkinBasket
12-11-2007, 08:27 PM
Glenn was made better by Owens. Just like Crayton is. Except Crayton isn't an old busted up pussy. Keep in mind that I like Glenn too.

Packers4Ever
12-11-2007, 08:48 PM
Terry Glenn? Didn't he play for the Pack at one time?
Isn't he....you know.....a bit on the aged side? :roll:

:)

b bulldog
12-11-2007, 09:48 PM
Glenn is an extremely talented WR, you guys that don;'t think so will be in for a rude awakening. Glenn healthy would have definitely been the 2. What this really does is make the matchup with Bush against glenn or Crayton very crucial LIKE IN GAME 1. looks like Woodson'rs injury will be a wash if Glenn is healthy but that may be a huge if.

the_idle_threat
12-11-2007, 11:00 PM
Glenn was made better by Owens. Just like Crayton is. Except Crayton isn't an old busted up pussy. Keep in mind that I like Glenn too.

We understand. You're married. With kids.

FritzDontBlitz
12-12-2007, 02:17 AM
Glenn is an extremely talented WR, you guys that don;'t think so will be in for a rude awakening. Glenn healthy would have definitely been the 2. What this really does is make the matchup with Bush against glenn or Crayton very crucial LIKE IN GAME 1. looks like Woodson'rs injury will be a wash if Glenn is healthy but that may be a huge if.

Dude. Stop kissing Dallas ass already. Its pathetic.

b bulldog
12-12-2007, 07:33 AM
70 catches for 1047 yards in 06. I'm not kissing up to the boys, just posting that they are getting another of their weapons back and as in the first matchup, our nickel corner may again have problems although this time he won't be starting.

The Leaper
12-12-2007, 08:01 AM
70 catches for 1047 yards in 06. I'm not kissing up to the boys, just posting that they are getting another of their weapons back and as in the first matchup, our nickel corner may again have problems although this time he won't be starting.

Yawn.

Again, bulldog...there are about 50 receivers in the NFL who could've posted that opposite Owens in the Cowboy offense last year.

No different than Bill Schroeder putting up those kind of numbers in the late 90s.

Glenn is hardly a difference maker. The guy who makes that offense turn in Dallas is Owens.

Cheesehead Craig
12-12-2007, 08:20 AM
I'll worry about Glenn if/when he starts producing on the field. He's been out all season. He may be practicing, but that's a big difference from being in game shape.

Jerry Tagge
12-12-2007, 05:10 PM
Taking a break from posting your man love for Tuck Rule Brady?

footballfever
12-13-2007, 09:13 AM
Bad news for TO, one more person to take passes away from the selfish prick. And one more reason for him to blow up on the sideline when Romo doesn't throw to him on a crucial 3rd down that they miss.