PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Grant - Fed-Ex Ground Player of the Week

OS PA
12-13-2007, 07:51 PM
Yay! This is the second time he's won it. He's a good one.

Rastak
12-13-2007, 07:55 PM
Yay! This is the second time he's won it. He's a good one.

Well deserved too.

MadtownPacker
12-13-2007, 08:03 PM
What the hell??? Where was the vote thread?? Not one of you guys brought this up? Luckily he won despite us. We should all be ashamed.

Rastak
12-13-2007, 08:16 PM
What the hell??? Where was the vote thread?? Not one of you guys brought this up? Luckily he won despite us. We should all be ashamed.

Imagine winning on merit rather than on some voting campaign.....

:wink: :lol:

HarveyWallbangers
12-13-2007, 09:24 PM
Will Blackmon won NFC Special Teams Player Of The Week.

Rastak
12-13-2007, 09:32 PM
Will Blackmon won NFC Special Teams Player Of The Week.

That was deserved too. I thought that TD was risky but it's worth it when you nail it.

Green Bud Packer
12-14-2007, 03:43 PM
It's been an amazing season. Grant and Blackmon are two guys that have had to earn their spots on this team.This team is full of guys like them and for me thats what makes it a special season.

Guys like D.D., Kampy, Kaboom, Jenks, Wells. Guys that someone gave a shot at making the N.F.L and they took it and ran. Guys that fans love to root for. Packer People.

woodbuck27
12-14-2007, 04:48 PM
I have always liked his running style.

Right now he's a very valuable man for us.

Maybe he rushes for 1000 yards?

That would be sensational.

PACKERS FOREVER!!

4and12to12and4
12-15-2007, 08:28 PM
I have always liked his running style.

Right now he's a very valuable man for us.

Maybe he rushes for 1000 yards?

That would be sensational.

PACKERS FOREVER!!

I know 1000 yards isn't what it used to be (which is strange, as pass happy as the league now is) due to all the rule changes that have helped teams get to twenty points with regularity, but, if Grant gets it, he will have done it the hard way, only ten starts, right? Am I off 1? But, he would be averaging about 100 a game, that would be astounding after watching this team run the ball after the first half of the season!! Congrats to Grant AND Blackmon. And hopefully, that runback from Blackmon wasn't just one of those rare moments, hopefully, we've got a legit great returner, it certainly helped us in '96! Guys like Cribbs, Desmond, Hester are few and far between, what a slap in the face to Bears fans if we found ourselves a Hester, we couldn't find an Urlacher (Hawk) although Barnett isn't far behind, and our defense is better than theirs now regardless. Our offense is ALWAYS better than theirs, if Blackmon could be even close to Hester-like, that would be unreal. Here's to hope. We should know more after tomorrow.

Carolina_Packer
12-16-2007, 10:02 AM

I believe I saw a sticky note about it earlier in the week, which I used to vote for Grant. Someone can confirm that.

LL2
12-16-2007, 05:49 PM
I didn't get to see the game, but what happened to Grant's game this week? 18 carries and only 55 yards.

MJZiggy
12-16-2007, 06:03 PM
They spread out and went heavy with the pass.

Partial
12-16-2007, 06:32 PM
I didn't get to see the game, but what happened to Grant's game this week? 18 carries and only 55 yards.

There weren't a lot of holes opened up. I don't think the Packers played a very good game. I also think Clifton got hurt because Colledge was in at LT quite a bit it seemed.