PDA

View Full Version : Packers can clinch a 1st rd bye this weekend

LL2
12-15-2007, 09:57 AM
Win a win and a Seattle loss they secure the bye. I'm rooting against old coach Holmy!

MadtownPacker
12-15-2007, 11:09 AM
Seattle (at carolina) aint gonna lose this week. Have to keep the heat on or no bye.

cpk1994
12-16-2007, 03:15 PM
Seattle (at carolina) aint gonna lose this week. Have to keep the heat on or no bye.

What was that again? :lol:

MJZiggy
12-16-2007, 03:17 PM
First round bye. Clinched. Yeah, baby!!

Cheesehead Craig
12-16-2007, 03:19 PM
Thank goodness.

Now I wouldn't be surprised if Woodson gets some shortened playing time these next couple of weeks to make sure he's healthy for the playoffs. He's taking a beating lately.

Partial
12-16-2007, 03:21 PM
Whoo hooo! Somebody will be coming to Lambeau in the middle of January!!!

I think M3's actions for the next couple of games will be dependent on how Dallas does today and next week.

MadtownPacker
12-16-2007, 03:40 PM

What was that again? :lol:Looking like a dumbass never felt so good. :D

LL2
12-16-2007, 05:47 PM
Thank goodness.

Now I wouldn't be surprised if Woodson gets some shortened playing time these next couple of weeks to make sure he's healthy for the playoffs. He's taking a beating lately.

It would be wise to rest a few players.

Jerry Tagge
12-17-2007, 11:01 AM
Thank goodness.

It would be wise to rest a few players.
Packers can get home field throughout the playoffs if they win out and the Cowboys lose either at Carolina or at Washington.

Don't rest anyone. Play to win. We're not the Bears who make lame excuses like it's New Year's Eve or a meaningless game.

I hope the Packers never become as big a joke of a franchise as the Muppets of the Midway are right now.