PDA

View Full Version : Upset in St. Louie?

Bub
12-15-2007, 01:25 PM
Looks like we lose this one....
http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames/simulation/nfl?id=3153618

Bub
12-15-2007, 01:33 PM
Looks like they have the 'boys losing too. I don't see them only scoring 6 pts. verses the Eagles.

Brohm
12-15-2007, 04:38 PM
No way SL scores that many points.

Lurker64
12-15-2007, 04:40 PM
This comment pretty much sums it up:

"the rams are the great video game team of all time. If real football was like madden the rams would win the super bowl every year."

oregonpackfan
12-15-2007, 06:28 PM
We shall see the accuracy of this prediction about 20 hours from now.

Carolina_Packer
12-15-2007, 09:30 PM
How did they get Grant in this year's Packer roster for Madden? Can you download updates?

Perhpaps the Madden curse will exend to this prediction.

4and12to12and4
12-15-2007, 09:36 PM
Looks like they have the 'boys losing too. I don't see them only scoring 6 pts. verses the Eagles.

Agreed. Philly has a great defense, and I can see them containing them a bit, but two field goals? Come on. They score at least 13, and probably 21.

BF4MVP
12-15-2007, 10:26 PM
How did they get Grant in this year's Packer roster for Madden? Can you download updates?

Yep.

I really don't see the Rams winning this one. I don't think it will be very close either. I just hope the Pack doesn't lay an egg.

ND72
12-16-2007, 12:08 AM

Yep.

I really don't see the Rams winning this one. I don't think it will be very close either. I just hope the Pack doesn't lay an egg.

speaking of madden...I'm in year 2010...been kind of rough, but we have Darien McFadden at RB, and Tim Tebow at QB...game 1 beat the Patriots 24-23, and sorry Ras, but at the end of the 3rd Quarter game 2, Packer 49 - Vikings 0.

Oh, and Tony Dungy is our Coach :wink: :lol:

SD GB fan
12-16-2007, 06:22 PM

eerie

BallHawk
12-16-2007, 06:29 PM

eerie

The Madden knows all....

MJZiggy
12-16-2007, 07:10 PM
'cept that he blew that whole Packer loss thingy.

4and12to12and4
12-16-2007, 09:08 PM
Yeah, but to say the Eagles were gonna win AND say Dallas would score 6 is wild. Partial, you called, it certainly wasn't 30-27, but you called it, this other guy really nailed it though.

The best thing about this game was watching all the Cowboys getting injured. I know that makes me a bad person, oh well, we need all the help we can get. So, is it just a coincidence that we couldn't stop the run now that we don't have Jolly AND Harell got injured, preventing us from rotating even more so? We've stopped better backs this year than this guy. LT ring a bell? There just seemed to be so many more gaps and little areas to run into, usually we have everything walled up, and we have great outside pursuit. None of it was there today. He did break a lot of tackles, though, and he is very strong, I know that played a part, but, it seems as if we are a bit less stout against the run now. Maybe it also had to do with scheming, with the Rams you can't just put 7 and 8 in the box or Bulger will tear you apart with Bruce and Holt. They've still got some left in their tanks. It was discouraging watching this defense give up those long drives though, not use to that. Still, 33-14, who am I to complain? What a season, two weeks to go, and we're fighting for top seed, incredible.