PDA

View Full Version : There is a game on tonight?!?

Partial
12-15-2007, 09:13 PM
Niners versus Bengals?!?

packinpatland
12-15-2007, 09:15 PM
Funny, I was just flipping thru the channels and found it.......don't think there's been any Sat. nite games this season........why now?

MJZiggy
12-15-2007, 09:15 PM
Really? Then what the hell am I sitting here for?

Partial
12-15-2007, 09:26 PM
Yes the snow has me sitting at home bored. I don't think its on regular TV unless it was a commercial when I was flipping through.

Packers4Ever
12-15-2007, 09:31 PM
Partial, I went to NFL.com and found conflicting times for the Bengals.

One said Sat. Dec 15 @ San Francisco, 8:00 PM

Other said a Sunday game for them ???

Carolina_Packer
12-15-2007, 09:48 PM
Go Niners! Each win moves N.E.'s 1st round pick (courtesy of last year's draft day trade with the Niners) down the '08 board.

pittstang5
12-15-2007, 10:32 PM
Did anyone watch this game? Deon Sanders and Marshall Faulk should never, ever be allowed to call a game again. They talked through the entire game while poor Gumbel tried to give a play by play.

BallHawk
12-15-2007, 10:42 PM
Did anyone watch this game? Deon Sanders and Marshall Faulk should never, ever be allowed to call a game again. They talked through the entire game while poor Gumbel tried to give a play by play.

Are you insisting that Bryant Gumbel not being able to talk is a bad thing?

pittstang5
12-15-2007, 10:45 PM

Are you insisting that Bryant Gumbel not being able to talk is a bad thing?

No...simple observation......but I'd rather listen to Gumbel than Deon and Marshall rag on about who should make the pro-bowl....TJ or Ocho-cinco.

CaliforniaCheez
12-16-2007, 03:44 AM
If the 49'ers could start winning and get more prime time games there will be less interference for California Packers fans to seeing Packer games.

On that note the Packers have had their share of Thursday night games.
I hope they have none next year.

Badgerinmaine
12-16-2007, 06:52 AM
The NFL has had Saturday games late in the season for years, but they weren't usually at night. I listened to most of it it on Westwood One--it was actually a pretty exciting game. SF's third string QB got his first NFL start and played really well.
The play that stuck with me was late in the game, with the 49ers up by 7. They had the ball around the Bengals' 25, 4th and 2, a little over 3 minutes to play. Instead of a makeable field goal that would put them up by 10, they chose to go for it and Cincinnati held. I wouldn't have done that against a team with as many offensive weapons as the Bengals have. I believe the Bengals actually got the ball twice after that, but could not get any points and the Niners won.

Rastak
12-16-2007, 08:31 AM
Funny, I was just flipping thru the channels and found it.......don't think there's been any Sat. nite games this season........why now?

They almost always play Saturday games after the college season ends.