PDA

View Full Version : Snowballs?????

packinpatland
12-16-2007, 03:21 PM
Gotta love those Patriot fans..............throwing snowballs at the Jets bench :roll: Officials suspend play till it stopped.

Classless.

cpk1994
12-16-2007, 03:34 PM
Jets fans are no different in that regard.

mmmdk
12-16-2007, 04:00 PM

Pats and Jets fans are retarded.

cpk1994
12-16-2007, 04:01 PM

True, but if any Jets fans complain, I will laugh at them.

Jimx29
12-16-2007, 04:28 PM
I believe one hit the back judge and that's what caused then to finally suspend play

oregonpackfan
12-16-2007, 04:45 PM
Gotta love those Patriot fans..............throwing snowballs at the Jets bench :roll: Officials suspend play till it stopped.

Classless.

Did Bellicek have an assistant recording it on videotape? :)

Joemailman
12-16-2007, 05:41 PM
No, his assistants were too busy throwing snowballs.

mmmdk
12-16-2007, 05:44 PM

I've experienced NY fans, both Jets & Giants....ANIMALS THE LOT!

oregonpackfan
12-16-2007, 05:59 PM

Philly fans are a very close third, IMO, in being "animals."

Actually, it is an insult to God's creatures to say Philly fans are like them! :)

chain_gang
12-16-2007, 06:54 PM
Yeah saw that during the pats game, seemed pretty classless, then I flick the channel and see a buffalo wideout get pelted in the back of the head with a snowball in cleveland and nobody says anything on TV, not the announcers or the refs. So I don't think you can limit it to certain fan bases, there's always a couple a-holes that do that, but to compare those to what the Giants fans did a few years ago, it isn't even close. Giant fans were complete pricks that day, and it seemed like more than just a few it seemed like a few whole sections were doing it, wasn't that during a playoff game?

bbbffl66
12-16-2007, 09:25 PM
Remember a sign at a Jets game I was watching on TV some years ago. The Giants had played at home on Saturday, and the Jets were at home Sunday. The Giants fans had caused a big hullabaloo by chucking snowballs on the field. Everyone wondered if the Jets fans would do the same. The Jets record that year was pretty bad. Someone had a sign the said "Giants fans throw snowballs. Jets fans throw up". Thought it was one of the best signs I'd seen.

Next to at the Silverdome "We're drunk. Go Pack!"

ND72
12-16-2007, 10:30 PM
I just wanna knwo where Numb got the photo... :D

4and12to12and4
12-16-2007, 10:33 PM
There was nothing nastier than the "dog-pound" in the eighties. I swear they dug those guys up out of the ground right before each game and stuck 'em back in each week!!

4and12to12and4
12-16-2007, 10:34 PM
There was nothing nastier than the "dog-pound" in the eighties. I swear they dug those guys up out of the ground right before each game and stuck 'em back in each week!!

If anyone would've leaped in there, they would've been on the missing persons list, that's for sure.

The Leaper
12-17-2007, 08:02 AM
There is a reason why the rest of the country loathes people from the Northeast as classless, pompeous buffoons.

This is exhibit A.

Scott Campbell
12-17-2007, 08:08 AM

Philly fans are a very close third, IMO, in being "animals."

Actually, it is an insult to God's creatures to say Philly fans are like them! :)

Looks like we have an East coast bias.

Scott Campbell
12-17-2007, 08:10 AM
I wish they'd all behave more like Dolphin fans who never throw snowballs.