PDA

View Full Version : Aw great...the 'fins have nothing to play for now

Jimx29
12-16-2007, 04:30 PM
They would of beat the patriots too if they hadn't won this week :?

BallHawk
12-16-2007, 04:35 PM
On the other hand, this win instills confidence in them. If I'm the 'Fins I'm thinking "Hey, if we beat the team that almost beat the Patriots why can't we beat the Patriots?"

It's that type of flawed logic that can be the extra boost for bad teams.

Jimx29
12-16-2007, 04:41 PM
On the other hand, this win instills confidence in them. If I'm the 'Fins I'm thinking "Hey, if we beat the team that almost beat the Patriots why can't we beat the Patriots?"

It's that type of flawed logic that can be the extra boost for bad team.That's what i'm pulling for.
At least past experiences with the mafia shows underdogs beating overwhelming odds, thusly capping some people some fine $$$$ in Vegas 8-)

**be duly noted that it has never been proved the "mafia" exists, or ever has existed http://i2.tinypic.com/8g3ur9c.gif

FritzDontBlitz
12-16-2007, 06:37 PM
Wow, what a postgame celebration after winning their first game of the season. Too funny, but hats off to them.

Jimx29
12-16-2007, 07:31 PM
I saw that locker room stuff too, and alls I thought was...you're 1 and 13. Act like you're been there befo......errmmmm....never mind :?

Charles Woodson
12-16-2007, 08:17 PM
Wow, what a postgame celebration after winning their first game of the season. Too funny, but hats off to them.

honestly i think that was better than the super bowl for them.. i was rooting for them

the_idle_threat
12-16-2007, 10:41 PM
I saw that locker room stuff too, and alls I thought was...you're 1 and 13. Act like you're been there befo......errmmmm....never mind :?

:lol:

The Leaper
12-17-2007, 07:58 AM
They still have the pride of the 1972 Dolphins to play for. It is their franchise's legacy that the Patriots are attempting to match.

The Dolphins will come to play next week...although they likely won't have enough to beat the Patriots regardless.