PDA

View Full Version : AVENGE THYSELVES!!! BEAT THE VERMIN!!!

Scott Campbell
12-17-2007, 11:14 AM
I hate the Bears. I HATE THE BEARS!

This is a must win game for us. They had their 15 minutes. The rest of the next 2 decades belongs to us.

I hate the Bears.

MadtownPacker
12-17-2007, 11:18 AM
If the cowboys dont lose yesterday then maybe the Pack rest some guys but as it stands now they are going to kill the bears.

Freak Out
12-17-2007, 11:21 AM
They really need to thrash the Bears...and should be motivated to do so now that "America's Team" :lol: has lost another game.

I hate the Bears as well..

cpk1994
12-17-2007, 11:24 AM
They really need to thrash the Bears...and should be motivated to do so now that "America's Team" :lol: has lost another game.

I hate the Bears as well..

They should have enough motivation after letting the last game get way.

Jerry Tagge
12-17-2007, 11:25 AM
Packers will destroy the Bears like they should have on October 7.

Payback is going to be a you-know-what for the hapless Muppets of the Midway.

Of course the 10 Bears fans left will claim it's a meaningless game. They do have a point. Meaningless teams play meaningless games and there is no more meaningless team in the history of all sports than the hapless and pathetic Chicago Bears.

The Leaper
12-17-2007, 11:34 AM
I am SO hoping the Pukes lose to Carolina on Saturday night...giving Green Bay every reason to go out and lay 50 on the Bear clowns.

Joemailman
12-17-2007, 11:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnDjWILfadU

gbgary
12-17-2007, 12:07 PM
we must win the last two games!! the bears will have some fight left in them but the lions have mailed-it-in.

Partial
12-17-2007, 01:36 PM
Really its a good thing that we have two games to play for now. Our guys can get healthy in the bye week during the playoffs. I want them not only fresh and healthy, but I worry they'll lose some conditioning if they pull starters after a half the next two weeks.

retailguy
12-17-2007, 02:43 PM

This is a must win game for us. They had their 15 minutes. The rest of the next 2 decades belongs to us.

I hate the Bears.

:shock: Have you considered counseling? :P

Badgerinmaine
12-17-2007, 03:27 PM

I hate the Bears.

It's primal scream therapy. This IS his counseling. All those years, he couldn't articulate his true feelings about the Bears. And, now he has.

I think we've made a breakthrough today. :P

Green Bud Packer
12-17-2007, 03:57 PM
Sweet thread Campbell.

Tonight I'll be rootin for the Bears. I wanna see the queenies squirm for another week.

OS PA
12-17-2007, 03:59 PM
The Bears Packers game next week, is the first game of the season that I'm going to be able to watch in Wisconsin with my friends. Hopefully our winning this season isn't due to the fact that I've been out of the state without Packer fans surrounding me.

We're watching the game at a friends house on his big TV, with some Spotted Cow, Johnsonville Brats, Sauerkrat, and loaded nachos. I'm damn excited =P.

CaliforniaCheez
12-17-2007, 11:35 PM
Orton will make it easy.

MNF game against the purple slime was terrble.

footballfever
12-17-2007, 11:39 PM
Orton will make it easy.

the same was said about the then Brian Griese lead bears who had a total melt down in Detroit before our game and we were licking our chops for that game. I don't need to remind anyone of the outcome of that game.....

Scott Campbell
12-17-2007, 11:50 PM

I hate the Bears.

No. I really don't enjoy listening to other peoples problems. But I am open to other vocational possibilities.

CaliforniaCheez
12-17-2007, 11:54 PM
Orton will make it easy.

the same was said about the then Brian Griese lead bears who had a total melt down in Detroit before our game and we were licking our chops for that game. I don't need to remind anyone of the outcome of that game.....

Oh ye of little faith.

4and12to12and4
12-18-2007, 07:09 AM

I hate the Bears.

This only makes me love him more!!!!!!!! (But, I'm still against polygamy 8-) ).