packinpatland
12-18-2007, 01:10 PM
Have I missed anything? Or is he just gone? :wink:

FritzDontBlitz
12-18-2007, 01:12 PM
He'll be here, just be patient.

MJZiggy
12-18-2007, 01:13 PM
I'll be curious to see whether he has the guts to bring his furry butt around here trying to talk smack. Was kinda nice that he showed up in the game thread rooting for the Pack and wanting them to represent, though. I give him credit for that one.

4and12to12and4
12-18-2007, 03:37 PM
I think he'll be back, I'm bringing this back up to give him a chance. Where ya at, '85? (Get it?)

Rastak
12-18-2007, 04:14 PM
Bearman will probably show his face. The guy has to be pretty bummed. I know the Chicago guys here will rip me but it sure seems to me from my general observations that the Bear fan that goes to the games certainly loves his team. Lots of Bear fans at the dome last night and they were pretty fired up despite the team pretty much being done. When I went to Chicago for the Vikes-Bears last year the guys (and gals) seemed to be having a great time tailgating and a helluva time at the game.

Sorry Bearman, you guys went down this year....who knows next year.

Tarlam!
12-18-2007, 04:36 PM
Have I missed anything? Or is he just gone? :wink:

Will you whip me, too? I've been a naughty, naughty boy!

packinpatland
12-18-2007, 06:53 PM
Tarlam!!! You been 'sipping'? :wink:

MJZiggy
12-18-2007, 07:06 PM
You know he doesn't sip...

CaliforniaCheez
12-18-2007, 07:07 PM
You all missed the obvious. This time of year he is

Hibernating.

The Shadow
12-18-2007, 07:11 PM
He ain't here to start no trouble
He just wants to do the Lovie Smith-Cedric Benson-Rex Grossman-horrible offensive line-putrid game plan - No Playoff Shuffle!

FritzDontBlitz
12-18-2007, 07:15 PM
He ain't here to start no trouble
He just wants to do the Lovie Smith-Cedric Benson-Rex Grossman-horrible offensive line-putrid game plan - No Playoff Shuffle!

Nosferatoodamnfunny!

Jimx29
12-18-2007, 07:50 PM
He's a butt pirate here:
http://www.lionbacker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=72013&sid=eb13171c36ab7a9783f360d00731365f

Same smack, different forum:
http://www.lionbacker.com/forum/search.php?search_author=BEARMAN

oregonpackfan
12-18-2007, 09:22 PM
Rumor has it that Bearman is spending his time and effort on a "Hooked On Phonics" remedial spelling program! :)

packinpatland
12-18-2007, 09:28 PM
Rumor has it that Bearman is spending his time and effort on a "Hooked On Phonics" remedial spelling program! :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joemailman
12-19-2007, 06:22 AM

Yur kiding, rite?

Zool
12-19-2007, 07:31 AM
Geeze, good job on the design for that forum.

Default colors, check.
Logo made in Photoshop by someone with 3 hours of experience, check.
Crappy team to root for, check.

Its like when we used to hang at JSO.

BEARMAN
12-19-2007, 06:56 PM
I feel the LUV maaan ! Stop, don't, Stop... You guys realy miss me ? :shock:
Yep, it is hard to whoop and hollar when your team is loosing. But, you all know how that feels. J/K

I am so tired of everyone saying how soft the NFCN is, Da BEARS went to the game last year, if your team can make it then no one can say the NFCN is soft again ! I can not bring myself to root for the mold green and piss yellow, but please go represent ! Da BEARS will come back next year and give your pack a good run !

As for this Sunday.... you may get surprised ! Is GB gonna kick to Hester ? Or are they gonna be bawk, bawk, .. chickens ? Common, .. play the game, see who wins... :twisted:

I just hope NO one gets hurt, for your post season run and for our sanity.

Fosco33
12-19-2007, 07:04 PM
That's pretty cool, BM. I did not cheer for the Bears last year (and got a chuckle on previous year's 'one and done'). Kinda like wanting your college conference to do well in Bowl Games despite bitter rivalries.

MadtownPacker
12-19-2007, 08:16 PM
Not that it is hard to do but you are the #1 bear fan on this forum bearman!! :lol:

I to hope that Pack kicks to hester. I just about bitch slapped Partial at the bears@Pack game because he thought kicking away was a good idea.

I say bullshit!! Kick it right to him and then level his punk ass into the ground!! The Pack STs can get it done!!

MJZiggy
12-19-2007, 08:44 PM
Not that it is hard to do but you are the #1 bear fan on this forum bearman!! :lol:

I to hope that Pack kicks to hester. I just about bitch slapped Partial at the bears@Pack game because he thought kicking away was a good idea.

I say bullshit!! Kick it right to him and then level his punk ass into the ground!! The Pack STs can get it done!!

I"m glad you didn't bitch slap him he might have fallen forward and landed on me.

We should kick to Hester (when we can't kick it out of the back of the end zone. Crosby's great at kickoffs and Hester's been known to lay it on the turf every now and again...Our guys like to make that happen.

Scott Campbell
12-19-2007, 10:32 PM
That's pretty cool, BM.

What a great nickname for Bearman - BM.

:lol:

Iron Mike
12-19-2007, 10:42 PM
This bears repeating:

http://www.fapas.es/notifapas/2006/osoburbia.jpg

BEAR DOWN!!!!

Jimx29
12-19-2007, 11:14 PM
http://i5.tinypic.com/8fo361c.gif

Jerry Tagge
12-20-2007, 10:04 AM
I feel the LUV maaan ! Stop, don't, Stop... You guys realy miss me ? :shock:
Yep, it is hard to whoop and hollar when your team is loosing. But, you all know how that feels. J/K

I am so tired of everyone saying how soft the NFCN is, Da BEARS went to the game last year, if your team can make it then no one can say the NFCN is soft again ! I can not bring myself to root for the mold green and piss yellow, but please go represent ! Da BEARS will come back next year and give your pack a good run !

As for this Sunday.... you may get surprised ! Is GB gonna kick to Hester ? Or are they gonna be bawk, bawk, .. chickens ? Common, .. play the game, see who wins... :twisted:

I just hope NO one gets hurt, for your post season run and for our sanity.
Have I mentioned the Bears still suck? Well, in case I didn't...

THE BEARS STILL SUCK!

Enjoy another 20 years at the bottom of the division.