PDA

View Full Version : Petition to bring back the old Bretsky

Partial
12-19-2007, 02:17 AM
Bretsky, I miss the old horny lesbo loving guy you were. I haven't seen a post about two women in quite sometime.

the_idle_threat
12-19-2007, 08:18 AM
You haven't read the Jessica Simpson thread then.

MJZiggy
12-19-2007, 08:32 AM

Good point, but for the record he's gotta find someone more willing. I like men, B. Get over it. 8-)

Partial
12-19-2007, 11:45 AM
Zig you'll come around.

GrnBay007
12-19-2007, 11:50 AM
Poor B! :hug:
Maybe it's all the pressure of the Holidays... or performance anxiety?? :P

LL2
12-19-2007, 12:34 PM
He'll probably revive that Graily thread in high style!

Bretsky
12-19-2007, 05:56 PM

Good point, but for the record he's gotta find someone more willing. I like men, B. Get over it. 8-)

You are like a nymph in rehab; you try to deny the obvious but in the end your natural prowling gal to gal instincts will come out

Bretsky
12-19-2007, 06:05 PM
Poor B! :hug:
Maybe it's all the pressure of the Holidays... or performance anxiety?? :P

Is that a hug with or w/o the bra ? I'm a strong believer in freedom :lol:

Interesting that somebody noticed I've become more mellow in terms of perversion in here.

Tarlem noted that when we met in Green Bay and wondered if I was enjoying myself as much since the humorous dirty talk has been cut back greatly.

I actually never figured anybody would notice.

Am I becoming mroe moral ? Maybe it's time for me to reflect and after doing so revive the GC grail thread.

But then I'd have to remember how to post pictures again.

No biggie, 007 was the one finding all the gal to gal pix and helping me anyways. She digs that stuff :lol: They all do

MJZiggy
12-19-2007, 08:15 PM
C'mon, B!! you got boymaking going on. You're supposed to be setting an example. A legacy for the little fella!!

Joemailman
12-19-2007, 09:08 PM
Come on B, time to get back in the game.

http://www.strangenewproducts.com/uploaded_images/reality-bedding-790620.jpg

Bretsky
12-19-2007, 09:11 PM
C'mon, B!! you got boymaking going on. You're supposed to be setting an example. A legacy for the little fella!!

Little one is soon a coming; I'm doin da boy rain dances but as long as he or she is healthy all will be well.

Bretsky
12-19-2007, 09:11 PM

OH YEAH

Freak Out
12-19-2007, 09:12 PM

Sorry Joe.....but the TT shot just doesn't work below those two.

MJZiggy
12-19-2007, 09:14 PM
Well, may it be a he or a she (and nothing in between), with 10 fingers, 10 toes and all the other parts in the right place and in proper working order. And as a special wish just to show I care, may the enlarged boobies last a good, long time.

Bretsky
12-19-2007, 09:51 PM
Well, may it be a he or a she (and nothing in between), with 10 fingers, 10 toes and all the other parts in the right place and in proper working order. And as a special wish just to show I care, may the enlarged boobies last a good, long time.

Well, you've never met here but to be honest she's well endowed enough w/o the enlargements :lol:

packinpatland
12-19-2007, 10:26 PM

Little one is soon a coming; I'm doin da boy rain dances but as long as he or she is healthy all will be well.

I'm hoping you get blessed with your third daughter...........that would be the third, right? :wink:

When is 'soon'?

Deputy Nutz
12-19-2007, 10:52 PM
What the fuck is the matter with the mods? no nudity, this ain't no fucking Christian forum, assholes.

Bretsky
12-19-2007, 11:21 PM

I'm hoping you get blessed with your third daughter...........that would be the third, right? :wink:

When is 'soon'?

Yup, I already have 2 girls...7 and 4. Newbie due in February

Partial
12-19-2007, 11:38 PM

I think the lesson we all learned is you have to keep trying until you get a boy. Eventually it'll work out. You can put the girls to work at a young age to off-set their costs :lol:

Partial
12-19-2007, 11:46 PM
This ones for you, you dog you. :D :whaa:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK14Dt8Mgxw

MJZiggy
12-20-2007, 06:58 AM
Funny, we never did stuff like that when I was working at the gym...then again my students didn't look like that either...

SkinBasket
12-20-2007, 08:02 AM
What the fuck is the matter with the mods? no nudity, this ain't no fucking Christian forum, assholes.

This ain't even nudity. This ain't even as vulgar as public television. I second the question being posed here. What the motherfuck is wrong with the fucking moderators? You going to lock this fucking place down if I post a picture of Tony too? Jesus fucking fuck.

First madtown loses what little balls he had left with his poser "No more copyright" sticky. Now he grows a vagina by allowing his mods to act like Quakers. What's next? You gonna let Partial inseminate you again so you can post a "I'm pregnant. Now what?" poll?

Bretsky
12-20-2007, 08:30 AM

This ain't even nudity. This ain't even as vulgar as public television. I second the question being posed here. What the motherfuck is wrong with the fucking moderators? You going to lock this fucking place down if I post a picture of Tony too? Jesus fucking fuck.

First madtown loses what little balls he had left with his poser "No more copyright" sticky. Now he grows a vagina by allowing his mods to act like Quakers. What's next? You gonna let Partial inseminate you again so you can post a "I'm pregnant. Now what?" poll?

Mad had no choice; rumor had it some puke from JS dropped him a line most likely with some threats. JS has nothing better to do that read other forums.

I'm not sure why this was moved, but I've made some calls others didn't like regarding moving stuff in the past as well so I respect the person who did it.

Zool
12-20-2007, 08:44 AM
Wow, you talk about mods having vaginal tendencies during a whiny bitch rant like that? I had no idea that the flu could start the onset of PMS in men. Maybe you and Nutz could hook up and get your red wings together.

Hay Zeus Cristo on a pogo stick.

MadtownPacker
12-20-2007, 08:56 AM
I moved it and I dont need to explain myself to two jobless lowlifes who dont have to worry about what comes up on their monitor since they are sitting their asses at HOME like a 21st century versions of Mr Mom.

MJZiggy
12-20-2007, 09:18 AM
Hay Zeus Cristo on a pogo stick.

Damn funny.

SkinBasket
12-20-2007, 09:25 AM
I moved it and I dont need to explain myself to two jobless lowlifes who dont have to worry about what comes up on their monitor since they are sitting their asses at HOME like a 21st century versions of Mr Mom.

No you don't need to explain yourself because it's clear you're a giant pussy. Are you afraid those two lesbians are going to send you a letter demanding satisfaction for copyright infringement and you won't be able to answer the call?

MJZiggy
12-20-2007, 09:33 AM
No you don't need to explain yourself because it's clear you're a giant pussy. Are you afraid those two lesbians are going to send you a letter demanding satisfaction for copyright infringement and you won't be able to answer the call?

Not damn funny. Moving stuff is the moderators' call and they do a great job around here. And don't bring copyright issues into it because that's serious shit that Mad has to deal with not you, unless you'd like to donate the funds for the lawsuit that could happen because Mad decided not to be a "pussy."

SkinBasket
12-20-2007, 10:09 AM

Not damn funny. Moving stuff is the moderators' call and they do a great job around here. And don't bring copyright issues into it because that's serious shit that Mad has to deal with not you, unless you'd like to donate the funds for the lawsuit that could happen because Mad decided not to be a "pussy."

He a pussy for moving the lesbians, not the JSO stuff, so chill the fuck out.

MadtownPacker
12-20-2007, 11:35 AM
Moving the lesbians isnt to protect me, it is to protect those who are at work and click on a RR thread where cussing and all kinds of crap is cool.

Your " the skinbasket" thread has some vulgar shit in it but yet it remains in the RR. Why? Because small ass text isnt gonna get anyone in trouble, pics of a sexual scene might. Hitting that pics URL when you view the thread might also. Thats what it is based on.

I agree the pic is pretty tame but why take a chance? We are all in the same gang and good homies look out for each other.

retailguy
12-20-2007, 12:08 PM
Moving the lesbians isnt to protect me, it is to protect those who are at work and click on a RR thread where cussing and all kinds of crap is cool.

Your " the skinbasket" thread has some vulgar shit in it but yet it remains in the RR. Why? Because small ass text isnt gonna get anyone in trouble, pics of a sexual scene might. Hitting that pics URL when you view the thread might also. Thats what it is based on.

I agree the pic is pretty tame but why take a chance? We are all in the same gang and good homies look out for each other.

This just happened to me with that thread.... Honest. Not making it up. This company would not think that pic was cool, neither would the women that sit near me and see my screen. Fortunately they were at lunch.

MadtownPacker
12-20-2007, 12:15 PM
But youre an asshole and deserve to get canned.

At least that would Skinbuckets response.

I would never think you deserve to be canned. Assholes need jobs too!

retailguy
12-20-2007, 12:21 PM
But youre an asshole and deserve to get canned.

At least that would Skinbuckets response.

I would never think you deserve to be canned. Assholes need jobs too!

Then I'd be unemployed and have to move in with you. While I've never knifed anyone, I'm sure I could learn.... Hopefully very quickly. :P

Deputy Nutz
12-20-2007, 02:29 PM
Gee, pretty soon we won't be able to post pictures at all.

Deputy Nutz
12-20-2007, 03:12 PM
The two lesbos kissing was taken from this website,

http://www.strangenewproducts.com/

Pretty neat website actually, good site to cruise while you are at work.

MadtownPacker
12-20-2007, 07:10 PM
I give up.

Freak Out
12-20-2007, 07:19 PM
I give up.

Just don't give in.

SkinBasket
12-20-2007, 08:05 PM
I give up.

Partial said you told him the same thing, then were back at him an hour later.

Scott Campbell
12-20-2007, 08:59 PM
I heard lesbians like to drive Subarus. Why is that?

Deputy Nutz
12-20-2007, 11:27 PM
Mad, I am just like Tony, I like to dig in pick a little, get a nice little chunk at first, nibble, then rip a little more off, you try to scratch, but it just makes it all that more tasty. You should know how crabs are....

Partial
12-21-2007, 01:47 AM
I give up.

Partial said you told him the same thing, then were back at him an hour later.

What?

Joemailman
12-21-2007, 06:50 AM

This just happened to me with that thread.... Honest. Not making it up. This company would not think that pic was cool, neither would the women that sit near me and see my screen. Fortunately they were at lunch.

Guess I didn't think of this aspect of it. I don't have one of those jobs where you can view football websites at work. :P