PDA

View Full Version : TO tells Jessica Simpson to stay away from Cowboys games

Badgerinmaine
12-19-2007, 04:45 PM
Never short of opinions, is he?
http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10537394

Freak Out
12-19-2007, 04:52 PM
They deserve each other.....TO, Romo and Simpson can all go skipping hand in hand off lovers fucking leap together. By the soggy balls of Ahab...enough of the Cowboys for fucks sake.

MJZiggy
12-19-2007, 04:54 PM
A message for TO:

You already did make the playoffs you dumbass!!

Joemailman
12-19-2007, 05:15 PM
Is Pamela Anderson's divorce final? Maybe she could be next.

Jimx29
12-19-2007, 05:19 PM
Is Pamela Anderson's divorce final? Maybe she could be next.it's final but she now may be going back on it :roll:

packinpatland
12-19-2007, 05:32 PM
Is Pamela Anderson's divorce final? Maybe she could be next.

For which one......Romo or TO? :oops:

PlantPage55
12-19-2007, 06:34 PM
They deserve each other.....TO, Romo and Simpson can all go skipping hand in hand off lovers fucking leap together. By the soggy balls of Ahab...enough of the Cowboys for fucks sake.

No shit - stick them on the AFC and then deep-six the NFC already. We know you media guys would LOVE that!

Deputy Nutz
12-19-2007, 06:39 PM
When TO drops 5 passes and plays like shit, does anyone tell his old hag of a grandma to stay away? No he has no right to even mention Tony Romo's personal life. That is a low blow on his part, especially considering it is his teammate.

TO has just been waiting to hate on Romo, how dare Romo get more media attention than the biggest whore in the game Terrell Owens. Match made in heaven has just turned South, stay tuned....

Deputy Nutz
12-19-2007, 07:11 PM
Another thing, if Jerry Jones, or Wade Phillips had any balls they would fine TO's ass for this shit. If one of my teammates cut on my girlfriend that way when I played I would kick him right in the balls, and very much unlike when I was playing it received media attention so Romo's girlfriend now knows the comments made, and she is probably pissed as hell and feels bad. Romo now has to deal with all that emotional bagage from Simpson. Real shitty thing to do to one of your "boys"

oregonpackfan
12-19-2007, 07:28 PM
Romo should listen to T.O. After all, T.O. is a virtual guru on how to win friends and positively influence people. :oops:

Freak Out
12-19-2007, 07:45 PM
Romo should listen to T.O. After all, T.O. is a virtual guru on how to win friends and positively influence people. :oops:

Wasn't he hawking his inspirational DVDs on the home shopping network last week?

gbgary
12-19-2007, 07:59 PM
i hate TO and the 'boys but he really didn't say this...but if it causes a bunch of trouble and the 'boys can't focus on the next game then cool. :D

MadtownPacker
12-19-2007, 08:26 PM
About time the damn star shaped cookie starts to crumble!!

We all should be loving this, true or false. It couldn't have happened at a better time IMO.

MJZiggy
12-19-2007, 08:38 PM
Nothing like a good TO meltdown to make for an entertaining week...He just called out Roy Williams (justifiably actually, but still) in another article. He's had a busy day tearing the locker room up. Good boy!!

MadtownPacker
12-19-2007, 08:44 PM
I actually think owens is right about simpson and is only aligning himself with cowstink fans by saying what they are all thinking.

But the timing couldn't be better for Packer backers.