PDA

View Full Version : What are some sites to watch NFL games Outside the U.S.?

MateoInMex
12-19-2007, 07:30 PM
If anyone on this board watches the Packers or any NFL games outside the states, could you give me a link, a website, or any other information I might need to follow the NFL for the next month?

I've heard of some sites, but if I could get any more suggestions, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

MadtownPacker
12-19-2007, 08:18 PM
So you gonna be in Mexico huh?

Went to visit the familia or did you just get deported (aka free bus ride home)?

Carolina_Packer
12-19-2007, 08:55 PM
If anyone on this board watches the Packers or any NFL games outside the states, could you give me a link, a website, or any other information I might need to follow the NFL for the next month?

I've heard of some sites, but if I could get any more suggestions, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

I love that picture of Jackie Guerrido, who is the Univision weather girl. So pretty.

coolman3
12-19-2007, 09:03 PM

Thanks.

Check out the Packerchatters (www.packerchatters.com) forum on gameday. Someone always post a p2p link there.

OS PA
12-19-2007, 09:11 PM
Check your private messages Mateo.

MateoInMex
12-21-2007, 09:51 PM
So you gonna be in Mexico huh?

Went to visit the familia or did you just get deported (aka free bus ride home)?

LOL. That reminds me of the Cheech and Chong flick when Cheech's cousin calls the immigration on himself so the family could see his sister get married in TJ due to the fact dude has no ride.

"Oh man that's just immigration! My cousin calls it on himself. They get a ride to TJ plus a free lunch."

"Freeze Pepperbellies!"

That shit still cracks me up.

Thanks for the heads up OS! I will check my PM. There is finally internet service in our area of Mexico, I know I can't belive it either.

Carolina Packer: That is Jackie Guerrido. She is the hottest milf weathergirl I have seen in a while. I guess we can say was, cuz Univision does a pretty good job of replacing them with someone hotter as soon as they sport a wrinkle or two.

She is on the downslide of her career, that and the fact she's dating some "Reggaeton" Fag!!!
(REGGAETON is a music fad that mixes rap music in Spanish with reggae type rythym. It was cool for about a minute) She is a hottie though. I can't believe she has 2 teenage kids.

As Borat would say "Yes, she is a hot, but her vergeen look like a wizard sleeve."