PDA

View Full Version : What's up Rats!

coolman3
12-19-2007, 07:52 PM
Hey everybody,

New here. Came from Packersnews.com and Jsonline. Both forums suck lately so I wanna to try something new. At packersnews, they keep banning posters by the minutes. Most of the good posters are banned, for some reason or another. At JSO, its all about Anti-Polar Bear.

What a great season that Pack are having! 12-2 baby! I hope it ends with a victory parade in Green Bay.

Anyway this site looks awesome!

Deputy Nutz
12-19-2007, 07:56 PM
Ummm, welcome.

These forums are usually the most popular when the Packers are losing, it is sad, but with wins there usually isn't very much debate going on. Trust me I will take it that way.

Some still try to spew their hate for Ted Thompson, usually to stir up self importance or to test their own ignorance against the population.

Either way post and be merry.

GrnBay007
12-19-2007, 07:57 PM
Who is Anti-Polar Bear? :twisted:

Welcome!

coolman3
12-19-2007, 08:04 PM
Ummm, welcome.

These forums are usually the most popular when the Packers are losing, it is sad, but with wins there usually isn't very much debate going on. Trust me I will take it that way.

Some still try to spew their hate for Ted Thompson, usually to stir up self importance or to test their own ignorance against the population.

Either way post and be merry.

Yeah, TT has done a great job. I liked the James Jones pick. Aaron Rouse is a stud. Didn't like the Harrell pick, but we'll see how that turns out...

KYPack
12-19-2007, 08:05 PM
Hey Tank.

Howzit goin?

coolman3
12-19-2007, 08:08 PM
Who is Anti-Polar Bear? :twisted:

Welcome!

Thanks, GrnBay007. APB/Tank is a poster at Jsonline, who keeps spewing his love for Sherman over there. Makes that forum boring.

coolman3
12-19-2007, 08:14 PM
Hey Tank.

Howzit goin?

KYPack, I'm not sure what you are talking about.

Deputy Nutz
12-19-2007, 08:15 PM
KY has his Tank radar up. Bitter rivals

coolman3
12-19-2007, 08:20 PM

Is this the same KYPack who post as Kentucky at the packersnews forum?

Rastak
12-19-2007, 08:24 PM
Hey Tank.

Howzit goin?

Greetings. Tank likes to show up in many incarnations. I was fairly good at spotting them at JSO, but not perfect. I still say I was the guy that nailed Dr. Holmes on the first day.

Enjoy the forum.

Carolina_Packer
12-19-2007, 08:30 PM
Tank aka Anti-Polar Bear also loves to make comments about Ted Thompson and him possibly being a homo-sexual. He has an unnatural hate for TT and the homophobic rants do get old. Last time I checked he also had a signature line saying that Joey Harrington would be taking over for Favre when he retired, or something to that affect. Anyone who thinks Harrington will ride again and be anything special in the NFL is truly deluded. Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it.

MadtownPacker
12-19-2007, 08:30 PM
Welcome to the forum Coolman3!

Let all your banned homies know they are welcome here. We accept anyone, just ask Deputy Nutz. :lol:

coolman3
12-19-2007, 08:32 PM
Hey Tank.

Howzit goin?

Greetings. Tank likes to show up in many incarnations. I was fairly good at spotting them at JSO, but not perfect. I still say I was the guy that nailed Dr. Holmes on the first day.

Enjoy the forum.

Yeah, at Jsonline, there are some suspicion that APB is The Truth and JJ83, both idiotic posters. Not sure if he is or is not, but his Sherman shtick is tiresome.

KYPack
12-19-2007, 08:33 PM

Is this the same KYPack who post as Kentucky at the packersnews forum?

Nah.

Only Tank ever called me by that name.

Welcome aboard coolman.

Enjoy the water.

Rastak
12-19-2007, 08:33 PM
Tank aka Anti-Polar Bear also loves to make comments about Ted Thompson and him possibly being a homo-sexual. He has an unnatural hate for TT and the homophobic rants do get old. Last time I checked he also had a signature line saying that Joey Harrington would be taking over for Favre when he retired, or something to that affect. Anyone who thinks Harrington will ride again and be anything special in the NFL is truly deluded. Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it.

That was a bit. Pretty funny actually. Tank was kind of a dipshit but he was also pretty funny at times.

coolman3
12-19-2007, 08:37 PM

Let all your banned homies know they are welcome here. We accept anyone, just ask Deputy Nutz. :lol:

Thanks, man. I think most of the banned posters at Packersnews started a new forum, Packerplanet--if I am correct. The mod at news is extremely strict; swear and you get kicked out immediately.

Rastak
12-19-2007, 08:49 PM

Thanks, man. I think most of the banned posters at Packersnews started a new forum, Packerplanet--if I am correct. The mod at news is extremely strict; swear and you get kicked out immediately.

That's kinda fucked up.....

coolman3
12-19-2007, 08:55 PM

That's kinda fucked up.....

Yeah, I hear you. The mod there wants the site to be a "family site", but its anything but that. I'll say Packersnew is rated PG-13. Good site to read good articles about the Pack, though, as the Green Bay Gazette owns that site.

Bretsky
12-19-2007, 09:08 PM
Welcome Coolman

I think you've just found the best site :wink:

Most of us were all at JS at one time

MJZiggy
12-19-2007, 09:10 PM
Always nice to see a new...errrr...username. Welcome.

coolman3
12-19-2007, 09:14 PM
Thanks all for the welcome!

Jimx29
12-19-2007, 11:19 PM
My noob radar says "welcome, coolman" :D

mmmdk
12-19-2007, 11:37 PM
Hey Tank.

Howzit goin?

Enjoy the forum.

...so you're saying I'm not tank? That's a relief :lol:

BallHawk
12-19-2007, 11:52 PM
Yeah, at Jsonline, there are some suspicion that APB is The Truth and JJ83, both idiotic posters. Not sure if he is or is not, but his Sherman shtick is tiresome.

I don't know about JJ83, but I know for sure that Tank is not Truth. Truth is in absolute idiot who will spin a situation to his advantage (sounds like some posters on here).

Truth also follows baseball, which Tank never did, at least to my memory.

Badgerinmaine
12-20-2007, 05:28 AM
You'll like it here--welcome!

cpk1994
12-20-2007, 07:04 AM
I went over to JSO to check it out. APB's latest tangent is that Sherman is better than TT because TT hasn't signed or drafted any pro bowlers. That guy never gives up, does he?

Fritz
12-20-2007, 07:18 AM
Consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds.

Welcome,
Coolman.

This is a lively and generally civil place. Some smart observers of Packer football, too. Good, intelligent debate, with the occasional observation about, say, the fact that Tony Romo plays like crap when his girlfriends come to his games, followed by debate about whether Jessica Simpson is hot or not.

Anyway, a good crew here. Welcome