PDA

View Full Version : Predict the score: Packers vs Bears

mmmdk
12-20-2007, 11:56 AM
Must beat Bears. Screw the probowl; superbowl win #4 for Packers.

Packers 24 Bears 12

OS PA
12-20-2007, 12:00 PM
Packers 52
Bears 23

Badgepack
12-20-2007, 12:00 PM
Packers - 31
Bears - 13

CaptainKickass
12-20-2007, 12:02 PM
Packers = 28
Bears = 10

Carolina_Packer
12-20-2007, 12:18 PM
Packers 38
Bears 13

FritzDontBlitz
12-20-2007, 12:23 PM
Packers 28
Bares 10

HarveyWallbangers
12-20-2007, 12:29 PM
Packers 20
Bears 13

Oscar
12-20-2007, 12:35 PM
Packers 34

Bears 16

GrnBay007
12-20-2007, 12:48 PM
Packers 41

Da Bears 13

:cow:

chain_gang
12-20-2007, 12:49 PM
Pack wins 19-6. Defense limits the Bears Bumbling O, and Our return game sets us up with good field position a few times.

Partial
12-20-2007, 12:53 PM
38-0

Favre makes his last push for MVP with a 300 yard, 4 TD performance

Donald Lee, Jennings and Martin put up touchdowns, with a 4th coming on a shovel broken play to Ryan Grant

Charles Woodson houses an INT

Mason Crosby converts a 31 yard FG.

BF4MVP
12-20-2007, 01:27 PM
Packers 34

Bears 10

Packers show why there is no way the Bears should have had as many Pro Bowlers as the Packers did..

MTPackerfan
12-20-2007, 02:23 PM
Packers 31
Bears 17

PaCkFan_n_MD
12-20-2007, 02:26 PM
Packers 30

Bears 0

Grant runs for a buck 70.

Tarlam!
12-20-2007, 02:31 PM
Pack loses. :cry: by 3.

They do this only, to end my official thread starter role, so that Partial might start the official SB thread.

MJZiggy
12-20-2007, 02:48 PM
Pack loses. :cry: by 3.

They do this only, to end my official thread starter role, so that Partial might start the official SB thread. Why the hell would we want Partial to start the SB thread? I wanna go with a proven player!!!

gbgary
12-20-2007, 02:58 PM
Packers 30 Bears 0

Grant runs for a buck 70.

i think this will be a pretty accurate prediction. :D

cheesner
12-20-2007, 02:59 PM
Packers 33
bears 9

Badgerinmaine
12-20-2007, 03:35 PM
Packers 17
Bears 6

Spaulding
12-20-2007, 04:35 PM
Pack 31
Bears 10

James Jones gets revenge and goes for 75 yds and a touch
Favre throws for 250 and two TD's
Grant goes over 100 yds and a score
Robinson returns one for a touch
Crosby nails a 45yder just before halftime

Only Bears score is a Hester return and late field goal when the game is well over.

Oscar
12-20-2007, 04:45 PM
I'm kinda hoping that double D gets a TD in this one.. :)

MJZiggy
12-20-2007, 04:50 PM
I'm kinda hoping for one for each of them :)

bbbffl66
12-20-2007, 08:45 PM
Pack 27
FIBS 6

oregonpackfan
12-20-2007, 09:36 PM
Packers 28

Bears 20

Packers4Ever
12-20-2007, 10:39 PM
PACK 31

Bears 13

The Leaper
12-21-2007, 08:14 AM
Bears defense will make this a game...but GB will prevail late.

GB 20
chi 10

Green Bud Packer
12-21-2007, 09:56 AM
56-9 Packers

hurleyfan
12-21-2007, 10:20 AM
Packers - 34

Bears - 10

We get to see Craig Nall in "mop-up" duty!!

Freak Out
12-21-2007, 11:19 AM
Pack- 33

Bears - 6

b bulldog
12-21-2007, 09:38 PM
40 mph winds, snow showers=bad conditions for throwing the ball which will keep the game close imo. 20-13 Packers

BEARMAN
12-22-2007, 08:52 AM
Da BEARS - 24

packers - 21

Da BEARS "D" woke up last week with the adition of Nate Vasher to the line up. Brain played the the LB'er of old. Three INT's and two fumble recoveries. Da BREAS "D" will hurry, hit, sack and just plain give lord favre fits all day long !
Da BEARS "O" will do just enuff to win the game. Kyle will start his second game and do well leading Da BEARS "O". He played a solid game last week and only made one bad throw in desperation late in that game.

It's gonna be a close one, hard faught, Black N Blue game ! I hope favre dosen't get hurt too badly, you all need him in the post season.

Go BEARS Go

hurleyfan
12-22-2007, 10:09 AM
Da BEARS - 24

packers - 21

Da BEARS "D" woke up last week with the adition of Nate Vasher to the line up. Brain played the the LB'er of old. Three INT's and two fumble recoveries. Da BREAS "D" will hurry, hit, sack and just plain give lord favre fits all day long !
Da BEARS "O" will do just enuff to win the game. Kyle will start his second game and do well leading Da BEARS "O". He played a solid game last week and only made one bad throw in desperation late in that game.

It's gonna be a close one, hard faught, Black N Blue game ! I hope favre dosen't get hurt too badly, you all need him in the post season.

Go BEARS Go

Vasher may not play, Briggs may not play..

Is this a new guy on your team: Da BREAS "D" will hurry??

the_idle_threat
12-22-2007, 10:13 AM
Favre ---> 1,741

Dikka ---> -0-

BEARMAN
12-22-2007, 11:12 AM
Lance and Nate will play, just resting them up for the game !

With rogers out, who is you back-up QB for when favre gose down ? :twisted:

GO BEARS GO !

Bretsky
12-22-2007, 11:13 AM
Lance and Nate will play, just resting them up for the game !

With rogers out, who is you back-up QB for when favre gose down ? :twisted:

GO BEARS GO !

Who cares

You've had about 30 tries to knock Favre out with much better defenses than you will have tomorrow ?

What makes you think you will get to him tomorrow ?

packers11
12-22-2007, 11:17 AM
Bearman just don't disappear on us when the game is over... We want you to be around so you can enjoy watching a playoff game... :)

Tarlam!
12-22-2007, 11:19 AM
Funny, B. And accurate!

I hope your team plays well Bearman, with no major injuries to either team. I want the Bears healthy when we kick the daylights out of 'em! :oops:

That's more smack than I've talked all year!

oregonpackfan
12-22-2007, 12:48 PM
Da BEARS - 24

packers - 21

Go BEARS Go

How do you spell "Delusional?" Answer: B-E-A-R-M-A-N. :)

Dabaddestbear
12-22-2007, 01:23 PM
Hard fought game will keep it close with the Bears defense although they are depleted and down to fourth and fifth stringers on the interior of the line and flip flopping safeties. As a Bears fan I will stay optamistic and hope that the team can find the drive to pull this one out. But as bad as the offense looked last week with the 3rd stringer Orton at the Helm I think it may be too much to ask. Slippery conditions make for a slippery ball. If they can tackle good on the short slants and quick hitch passes Bears with nothing left but pride to play for will get up for their rivals and get it done.

Bears 17
Packers 13

OS PA
12-22-2007, 01:57 PM
Hard fought game will keep it close with the Bears defense although they are depleted and down to fourth and fifth stringers on the interior of the line and flip flopping safeties. As a Bears fan I will stay optamistic and hope that the team can find the drive to pull this one out. But as bad as the offense looked last week with the 3rd stringer Orton at the Helm I think it may be too much to ask. Slippery conditions make for a slippery ball. If they can tackle good on the short slants and quick hitch passes Bears with nothing left but pride to play for will get up for their rivals and get it done.

Bears 17
Packers 13

God damn, do they not teach English in Illinois?

BEARMAN
12-22-2007, 04:32 PM
Bearman just don't disappear on us when the game is over... We want you to be around so you can enjoy watching a playoff game... :)

Why do you all keep saying I disappear ? I have never disapeared ! I was asked to stay away for a time, and I did out of respect, but I have always come back win or loose ! I am not the one that runs... you should look at you own bunch for that..... I am here for the duration ! 8-)

Scott Campbell
12-22-2007, 04:34 PM

Bears 17
Packers 13

Can you talk with your mouth full of crow?

b bulldog
12-22-2007, 05:28 PM
In all seriousness, brett and the Packers play the Bears much better down in that ugly stadium in Illinois.

Dabaddestbear
12-22-2007, 05:51 PM

I have no problem with eating crow if it is served.

Rastak
12-22-2007, 06:03 PM

I think it's getting cold on the table!

Dabaddestbear
12-22-2007, 06:59 PM

I think it's getting cold on the table!
Nah, I havent said anything to eat crow up to this point. I dont think...lol.
But if I have give it to me...lol.

BEARMAN
12-22-2007, 07:29 PM
NO crow for me Thank You, ... Da BEARS are locked, cocked and ready to dish the pack a huge helping of whoopass ! :twisted:

Your fellows may be repersenting the NFCN this year, but you will still be shown whom is your Daddy !

Go BEARS Go !

Badgerinmaine
12-23-2007, 05:20 AM
If you're saying the guy in your avatar is my daddy, I want a DNA test. :mrgreen:

AtlPackFan
12-23-2007, 07:27 AM
Pack - 17
Bears - 13

Scott Campbell
12-23-2007, 09:17 AM

http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?p=155530&highlight=#155530

I agree Shadow. I see the Bears as a team on the decline. They still have two years, maybe three to be good, but I think last year was their best shot and they missed it. Grossman taking a huge step could make them similar to last year but I doubt that will happen.
How do grossman taking a Big step make them only similar to last year? If I am not mistaken everyone says Grossman is the reason they lost, so How can he being better make them still the same? Addition of Grossman improvement plus better offensive weapons and extras added to an already good defense makes for a an even better team. All additions and no subtractions.What math are you doing?

Scott Campbell
12-23-2007, 09:18 AM
An alternative way to view this article is that perhaps the Bears' defense has regressed to the point where even rookies and part-time offensive players are gashing them for huge plays.

Just some positive thinking. :mrgreen: :cow:This my prediction on the bears D.
Will not finish in top 5 this year right it down.
Here is my prediction.... PACK4TO84 will not be around to eat his crow at the end of the year.
Another post saved for embarrassment to an unknowing packer fan later...lol.

Scott Campbell
12-23-2007, 09:24 AM
I would be greatly surprised - no, shocked - if Tommie Harris returns to pre-injury form. His greatest asset was the quick first step, and a hamstring injury of that magnitude simply does not evaporate without the player losing a significant amount of 'suddeness'.
Thomas Jones was a very important part of the locker room leadership of that team. In addition, he was a gutsy type - and the Bears players loved that. Cedric Benson is roundly disliked by his own team, plus his Super Bowl little girl act did not sit well with teammates. Jones' absence, combined with Benson's less than stellar performance, represents another downward trend for the Bears.
Experience is great - but Reuben Brown's continuing decline is cause for concern - and he's now ANOTHER year older. Fred Miller also continiues to noticeably slow - and Aaron Kampman surely must be licking his chops over the prospect of multi-sack games.
The Bears have some very glaring problems, despite the glowing media powderpuff pieces about their offense.
Actually his hamstring snapped from the bone which translates his repair into a quicker first step(Physicians words not mine). Bensons teamates never said anything about him ot going back in. That was the media hype. The coaches would not allow him to go back in when he wanted to. You guys keep talking about the Bears O-line just cuz the media mentioned they are getting older...lol. They still performed very good last year and when did you notice Reuben Browns decline? did you see those holes he opened up for the RB's last year "consistently? They have glaring weaknesses huh? Please point them out so I can laugh later.

GBRulz
12-23-2007, 09:27 AM
Lord Favre's rein is over ! This IS his last season, he is old and slow and he is making poor decisions. Who is your back-up, Rogers who ? Keep living in the past, you are in for a long stay at the bottom of the NFCN.
On the other hand Da BEARS are lookin at a bright future, with many winning seasons and another run at the SB ! Stop looking backwards and start looking ahead at your dismal future.

Bearman....have you considered stand-up comedy as a profession? :wink:

Scott Campbell
12-23-2007, 09:27 AM
I hadn't even read this thread until right now.

DBB - Save that shit! You know you wish badly that Favre could have been the bears QB for the last decade and a half. Like you said, Favre could only win the Superbowl when he had a great defense. So maybe you think of all the wasted years of good and even great bears defenses that didnt even get to the playoffs in the last decade? I bet both you and urlacher think of what it would have been like if that SOB Favre had been commanding the bears O! How many of the games where the bears couldnt move the ball would they have won?

None of you don't expect it out of rex, even bearman has admitted it, several times. Why do you guys even bother comparing him to someone who he will never meet up to?

:roll:
Name one good or great Bears Defense that didnt make the playoffs. And Keep in mind even with a a great Defense the second time around Brett Choked in the big game(with more experience then Rex). And Regardless of how many the Bears would have won with Brett the fact is the Bears team on offense and defense is still young and better than anything the Packers have seen in years. Even if Rex doesnt pan out the Bears future is a lot better than what the Packers have left in Brett. I am not comparing him to Brett but you Packer fans seem to keep chosing to do so . I guess that is the only hope to hang your hat on as a Packer fan so I understand. While the Bears fans can look to the PLAYMAKERS on offense and defense to be happy about even if Rex screws up. If Brett screws up....well, you always have the Brats and beer to cheer about...lol.

Calling the Packers defense great in the year GB went back to the Super Bowl is quite ignorant on your part.

I hope you are stuck with Rex forever. He's not going to lead a team to a title. Maybe you'll be a top 5 team in the NFL. That might even mean another Super Bowl loss.....seeing the best teams reside in the AFC
OK not the greatest but they were ranked 7th that year. Which is still pretty damn good. Regardless who we are stuck with as Packer fans like I said before, at least we will have something to cheer about. <Packer fan> "Hey go Brats and Beer! Yeah!" :wink:

]{ilr]3
12-23-2007, 09:28 AM

http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?p=155530&highlight=#155530

I agree Shadow. I see the Bears as a team on the decline. They still have two years, maybe three to be good, but I think last year was their best shot and they missed it. Grossman taking a huge step could make them similar to last year but I doubt that will happen.
How do grossman taking a Big step make them only similar to last year? If I am not mistaken everyone says Grossman is the reason they lost, so How can he being better make them still the same? Addition of Grossman improvement plus better offensive weapons and extras added to an already good defense makes for a an even better team. All additions and no subtractions.What math are you doing?

:flm: :flm: :flm: :flm: :flm: :flm: :flm: :flm: :flm:

Wow! Someone get the ointment, thats one nasty burn! :lol:

:flm: :flm: :flm: :flm: :flm: :flm: :flm: :flm: :flm:

Scott Campbell
12-23-2007, 09:30 AM
Ease up there retailguy, I have renforcments on they way !
Damn glad to see ya Dabaddestbear ! I have been reminding this lot that Da BEARS own the NFCN ! I am still standing in this sea of cheese, waiting for Da BEARS to unleash another run to the SB ! 8-)

Ease up? Ya know Bearman, I've never been to a Bears, Lions, or Vikings message board. Never found the reason to go...

We had a 14 year run, you'll get 3 or 4 most likely, enjoy... We'll be back soon enough.
14 year run of what? Dreams of what if?

Scott Campbell
12-23-2007, 09:33 AM
Oh, now this one is a doozy. Brett just doesn't have it anymore.

:lol:

TE, WR, who's next? Favre ? He is OLD ! :shock: :huh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Rex Grossman :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Mike Brown? Tommie Harris? Brett might be old, but those guys are frail.
Are you serious? That was Harris first injury in his career. and Brown just gets injuries unknown to any man...lol.
Brett isnt just old...He just doesnt have it anymore.

Scott Campbell
12-23-2007, 09:36 AM
What Packer fans have to realize is that even with Grossman playing his worst at times he still took his team to the SB because there are other game changers on the team. The packers cannot say the same.

The Packers don't have to say the same because you may be trying to convince yourself that Favre doesn't have it any more, but he is still perfectly capable of taking this team to the big show and winning it once he gets there. And I'd hold off on that game-changer idea 'cause you never know who will take charge...

I will put my hat in the ring that says the Packers have no game changers on offense or defense as it stands. I am comfortable saying Brett doesnt have it anymore because anyone without Brett colored glasses can see that. Even when he took them to the Big dance it was because of the Packers great defensive play that got them over the top, not his arm. Packers present day=No defense=losing season.

Scott Campbell
12-23-2007, 09:37 AM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Rex Grossman :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Rex is much improoved this year, he has many more weapons at his disposle also. TE/Olson, WR/Hester, along with all the players from last season, Moose, Benson, Peterson. Rex will be operating out of the shotgun, stepping up into the pocket more and one full year under his belt. Look out cheese eaters, Da BEARS are coming , and they are hungery ! 8-)

You said the same thing about Grossman last season, and for a while, I thought you might be right. Then reality slammed itself down on Wrex's head, and the "run" ended. He lost his confidence in the Arizona game last season and NEVER has got it back.

The rest of the team looks solid, but NO team succeeds without a leader. Wrex is no leader.

Scott Campbell
12-23-2007, 09:38 AM
Oh, I feel the luv now ! Once the season starts and Rex is the top QB (again) all you ney sayers will eat crow, cold ! :twisted:

]{ilr]3
12-23-2007, 09:42 AM
Scott, you must have one hell of a kitchen because your really serving it up today! :lol:
This isnt just serving up CROW! :shock:
This is a freakin Smorgasbord! :lol:

Scott Campbell
12-23-2007, 09:44 AM
But although the team will be stronger I do think their record will be worst than last year and they may go 11-5.

Given the history of the franshise, I'd be skeptical too.
I only say the record may be worst because of the tougher schedule. So that has nothing to to do with being skeptical but everything to do with common logic.

Besides 11-5 is something the packers may not see for another 5 years or so. If you are basing te teams promise on a young up and coming roster then by that logic the Detroit Lions will get better before the Packers will. But be that as it may it would be a worst case scenario since I actually find Lions fans more irritating then Packer fans.

Ok, now that one pisses me off. I'm committing myself to becoming more irratating.

b bulldog
12-23-2007, 09:47 AM
Hub Arkish, PFW, Lovie Smith is an overrated coach. The Bears had a run for a couple of years where everything went their way. The bears will now be entering a rebuilding phase.

Scott Campbell
12-23-2007, 09:48 AM
Nah, losing the Super Bowl blows. It did in 1998. Sure, there's hope that the team can win the next year, but it's more likely that the team blew their best chance to win one for awhile.

Yeah it blows....but as a fan it never makes sense to find fault in a team making it to the SuperBowl while their team (Packers)didnt even sniff the playoffs is more than borderline stupid. This is why I it is too easy to win arguments with Packer fans such as Scott cuz the glass is always empty iin their eyes unless they are the ones filling it....lol

Scott Campbell
12-23-2007, 09:49 AM

Nah, you haven't said anything to eat crow about.

:oops:

Bretsky
12-23-2007, 09:51 AM
Green Bay 17
Bears 13

Scott Campbell
12-23-2007, 09:52 AM
{ilr]3]Scott, you must have one hell of a kitchen because your really serving it up today! :lol:
This isnt just serving up CROW! :shock:
This is a freakin Smorgasbord! :lol:

I'm just a humble public servant.

:butt:

Dabaddestbear
12-23-2007, 09:57 AM
What Packer fans have to realize is that even with Grossman playing his worst at times he still took his team to the SB because there are other game changers on the team. The packers cannot say the same.

The Packers don't have to say the same because you may be trying to convince yourself that Favre doesn't have it any more, but he is still perfectly capable of taking this team to the big show and winning it once he gets there. And I'd hold off on that game-changer idea 'cause you never know who will take charge...

I will put my hat in the ring that says the Packers have no game changers on offense or defense as it stands. I am comfortable saying Brett doesnt have it anymore because anyone without Brett colored glasses can see that. Even when he took them to the Big dance it was because of the Packers great defensive play that got them over the top, not his arm. Packers present day=No defense=losing season.

Couldn't have did a better dig up myself Scott...lol. You have made me proud.

I was wrong and hmmm, mm good. this crow taste like ...Hey this crap is Cheese!!! Give me my crow!..lol

Dabaddestbear
12-23-2007, 10:01 AM
Nah, losing the Super Bowl blows. It did in 1998. Sure, there's hope that the team can win the next year, but it's more likely that the team blew their best chance to win one for awhile.

Yeah it blows....but as a fan it never makes sense to find fault in a team making it to the SuperBowl while their team (Packers)didnt even sniff the playoffs is more than borderline stupid. This is why I it is too easy to win arguments with Packer fans such as Scott cuz the glass is always empty iin their eyes unless they are the ones filling it....lol

Watch out now Scott...this may still hold true next year...lol.

MJZiggy
12-23-2007, 10:02 AM
Careful... :lol: I'm sure he's got more... 8-)

RashanGary
12-23-2007, 10:04 AM
Not a good day to be a Bear fan, is it?

Girlacher has an arthritic back. Briggs is about to leave via UFA. Your Oline is falling apart. You don't have a starting running back. Moose is old. Berrian is a one trick pony. Olson is overrated. Hester will lose explosion with every year he ages. Your safty's are old. You don't have a quarterback. Your Dline has a couple important pieces ready to drop off.

Da Bears are in trouble. Get back to the cellar, bitch.

b bulldog
12-23-2007, 10:15 AM
I like Olson for what he is but as reported about four or five weeks ago, the Bears window has closed and they will be rebuilding nless they pay huge for a vet QB for one last go.

Scott Campbell
12-23-2007, 10:22 AM
OK
OK
Ok
OK
NFC Wild Cards - Dallas, Seatle

NFC Champs - BEARS

Ok
Ok
Ok
OK
AFC Wild Cards - Jets, Jacksonville

AFC Champs - New England

Super Bowl Champ - Da BEARS !

Scott Campbell
12-23-2007, 10:24 AM
Not to kick a fellow whilst he is down, but your run game is in trouble, you have questions at TE, Oline and DB's. Your QB is old, common, admitt it , stop being homers. Your sp. teams are anything but special. Where as Da BEARS, adressed their worries, DT, Tank who? Off season aquisistion, free agency and the draft bolstered that posision nicley. TE, got two good ones. WR, got several realy good ones. Oline, while you are gonna say old, I say one of the best and most experianced in the leauge. "D", common, one of the best in the NFL ! Sp. teams, all good, I am not the only one saying that Da BEARS are legitimate contenders. 8-)

Scott Campbell
12-23-2007, 10:28 AM
We look every bit as fast as the Bears. I hope I'm right

You sir, are NOT !

Your "D" is in no way compairable to ours.
You do not have the depth we have.
Your secondary is questionable at best.
Your corners are weak.

On the flipside,
Da Bears "D" is one of the best in the NFL.
Tank who?
Adding Archaletta, Walker, getting Dusty back makes out "D" even better.
As fot our "O",
Yes, Olson is that good and will add much to our "O".
Da BEARS Oline is one of the best in all the NFL (not my words).
Hester is our secret weapon.
Benson will get on track, with Peterson helping out.
Our WR's are looking good.
Rex had a great game against the 9ers. (over 200 yards)

There is no way you can compair the pack to Da BEARS, well you can, but you would be wrong, ... :duel: :flag:

Scott Campbell
12-23-2007, 10:30 AM
I am crushed, I am demoralized, I trod off to my room with my tail between my legs, .... You packer fans are so mean, ... :cry:

HA ! In your dreams, ...
Da BEARS dominance has just begun ! :twisted:
All you Rex haters will eat crow before it is over ! :eyes:

If Rex can't win it, the special teams will, and if they can't git-er-done then the "D" will do it ! It's a team effort boys, there is no cheese in team ! :shock:
The lovefest with lord Favre is almost over, his final curtin call will come sooner then later ! :duel:
green an gold must giveway to the Blue an Orange ! :bclap:

Scott Campbell
12-23-2007, 10:32 AM
Ya all know it is illeagel to bait BEARS ! :evil:

But, if we must, ....

Compairing Rex to Bret is not fair at all, as I recall, it took Bret what 8 or 10 years to get to the SB? It took Rex ONE ! (the first two seasons don't count, he was hurt) As I recall Bret was almost traded in his 2nd or was it his 3rd year ? Rex is staying put. Yes Bret will most likly go to the HOF, it is way too soon to say that of Rex. The most important thing is, Bret is on his last go around, last season, Rex is just getting started, Da BEARS, with Rex at the helm, will dominate the pack for years to come ! Now that the shoe is on the other foot, ... I LIKE IT ! :twisted:

Scott Campbell
12-23-2007, 10:33 AM
WoW, did I touch a nerve ? :shock:
So, in your opinion, Rex didn't have anything to do with the first five wins last season ? *cough* BS ! :roll:
I am not attacking anyone personely here, true, I may be an idiot, but do I point out that your family tree has no branchs ? :doh: No, I do not.
Please, had nothing to do with Da BEARS going to the SB, now YOU must be sniffing glue, or that rotten cheese on your head. :bs:
NO other QB had the amount of preasure on him like Rex did and he still got us to the big game !

Scott Campbell
12-23-2007, 10:34 AM
It's Preseason, ... :roll: and you are playing their seconds and thirds while your ones are still in !? :roll: :doh: whhhoooo hhhhooooo yiiiippppeeeeee you win, you win, .... :bs:

lol.....yiiippppeeeeeee........

Scott Campbell
12-23-2007, 10:35 AM
Trouble in cheesey land ? hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :whaa:

What/who ya gonna use now, to replace him ? Can you aford to replace him ? Bigger then that, who wants to play for the pack ? :doh:
Wheels are not off yet, but they are wobling.... :taunt: :duel: :flag:

b bulldog
12-23-2007, 10:36 AM
Bearman, I try to be realistic about the Packers and so on but your take on the Bears is a joke.
Your best Dlineman is having injury troubles now on a yearly basis.
Your best S is in tub more than on the feild.
Your best LB has chronic back problems and the other stud LB might be gone in the offseason.
Olson looks to be a good TE and along with Clark, make a good duo.
Your Oline is showing signs of age and their best years are behind them.
Hester and ST's in general are fantastic.
The running game is inept, you traded your best RB for what????? :lol:
Wr's are average at best. One is old and now slow, the other is total finese and only can run go routes.
QB's, well we don't even need to go there do we???? :roll:
Coaching and Front office, Packers have the edge here also.

Scott Campbell
12-23-2007, 10:37 AM
The bears had to much off-season stuff to overcome. I bet they go 8-8.

I'll take some of that ! :twisted:

"stuff" ? Is that a new football term ? Or is it just your limited edumication ? Either way you are dead wrong ! :butt: Da BEARS win the NFCN (12-4) and then win the NFC to go on and win the SB ! 8-)

Standby packer fans, your team has nothing to stop Da BEARS ! :duel: :flag:

Scott Campbell
12-23-2007, 10:39 AM
All you pack fans live in the past ? Wake up, smell the frozen tundra, live life in the here and now. Here and Now Da BEARS are the class of the NFCN, and the NFC for that matter. After watching them play last night, they have a very good chance of going to the SB again this season and winning it this time ! 8-)
Rex and Kyle looked sharp, the "D" looked great ! Looks like we will pick up where we left off, kicking arse and taking names ! :glug:

Scott Campbell
12-23-2007, 10:43 AM
Shadow,
#1, TD is a great RB, and Da BEARS will miss his productivity, however, Benson showed signs of greatness last year. He is reported to be doing very well in camp. "bozo" ? We shall see who's the BOZO as he runs threw your defence ! Benson is a dimond in the ruff, just wait and see !
#2, The reports from camp say Tommie Harris is even faster now, somthing about shortening his tenden? Brian says he is faster then he has ever seen him. Walker is a vetern that will help alot. Our rookie, Dusty is healthy and looking to make an impact. Our D line is going to be better then last year !
#3, Our O line is one of the best in the NFL ! Veterns all, pro bowl center. Brown declining? WTF ? Where do you get your info ? Miller, Tait, Browm, Krutz all best at their posisions ! stop :beat:
#4, As far as Rex, He has been training to step up into the pocket and not throw off his back foot. He is also being told to run the ball when no one is open, instead of forcing a pass that may be intercepted. Word is he is having a GREAT camp.
#5, With all the veterns looking good, Rex getting better, the defence playing as well or better then ever, Hester on offence and two TE sets, Da BEARS look to run the NFCN, the NFC, and go to the SB again ! :soap: :duel: :flag:

Scott Campbell
12-23-2007, 10:44 AM
You know for just two guys, they sure have provided a lot of entertaining bulletin board material.

]{ilr]3
12-23-2007, 10:48 AM
You know for just two guys, they sure have provided a lot of entertaining bulletin board material.

Agreed, this thread should be listed in the "Top 10: Best Thread Ever!" :mrgreen:

Nicely done Scott! :bclap:

BEARMAN
12-23-2007, 02:56 PM
HERE I AM ! I am NOT hiding ! I am NOT running, I am NOT hibernating, neither are Da BEARS ! 35 to 7 ! WHO'S YOUR DADDY ! :twisted:

MadtownPacker
12-23-2007, 03:00 PM
After this shitty ass mess we might as well declare today "bearman Day". We have no shit to talk. :x

esoxx
12-23-2007, 03:00 PM
You hid for weeks when your team was getting trounced routinely. But now you show up here pounding your chest.

I don't get the love or respect some here have for you. You're a typical Bear fan slug.

BEARMAN
12-23-2007, 03:08 PM
You hid for weeks when your team was getting trounced routinely. But now you show up here pounding your chest.

I don't get the love or respect some here have for you. You're a typical Bear fan slug.

As I have stated before, it is hard to come in a hoot an hallor or beat ones chest with a season as bad as Da BEARS have had, yet with a DOMINATING win like today, it is easy to come in and say, ...

WHO'S YOUR DADDY ! :twisted:

esoxx
12-23-2007, 03:10 PM
Well, at least you admit you're a front runninng coward. I guess I do have a shred of respect for you afterall. :lol:

Scott Campbell
12-23-2007, 04:30 PM
That's ok. They deserved to win that game today. Though it doesn't really change any of the pre season predictions served up this summer. The Bear defense of last years NFC championship never really got started.

esoxx
12-23-2007, 04:33 PM
Bears will not get back to the Super Bowl any time soon.

Dabaddestbear
12-23-2007, 05:19 PM
Well that the way the pack looks when their backs up against a wall I dont think they will neither.
Wanna trade draft picks? :wink:

Bretsky
12-23-2007, 05:25 PM
Well that the way the pack looks when their backs up against a wall I dont think they will neither.

Want to trade records ? :wink:

Dabaddestbear
12-23-2007, 05:43 PM

not if I have to go into the playoffs playing like that...lol.

But seriously, if the Pack dont get it together they may have trouble against a Tampa Bay , who I think they may end up playing in round two.

Bretsky
12-23-2007, 05:46 PM

But seriously, if the Pack dont get it together they may have trouble against a Tampa Bay , who I think they may end up playing in round two.

I agree, but TB isn't playing that well either. Even if we win round one it'll be very very hard to win in Dallas if we go there

MJZiggy
12-23-2007, 06:52 PM
That's ok. They deserved to win that game today. Though it doesn't really change any of the pre season predictions served up this summer. The Bear defense of last years NFC championship never really got started.

Well at least not until this afternoon. :cry:

Scott Campbell
12-23-2007, 07:18 PM

I agree, but TB isn't playing that well either. Even if we win round one it'll be very very hard to win in Dallas if we go there

The NFC looks like anybody could get to the Superbowl, much like last year when even the Bears were able to get to the Superbowl.

Scott Campbell
12-23-2007, 07:19 PM

Well at least not until this afternoon. :cry:

They've played us great twice this year. You almost have to ask yourself where that team has been all year.

b bulldog
12-23-2007, 09:08 PM
cONGRATS BEARFAN, you kicked the crap out of the Pack today. The better team won TODAY.

BEARMAN
12-23-2007, 09:19 PM
No true, your pack is the better team this year, Da BEARS just wanted it more today. I hope your boys play better in the play offs !

b bulldog
12-23-2007, 09:23 PM
On this day, Dec 23, the Bears were better.