PDA

View Full Version : The Pregame Show - Bear Bashing

MJZiggy
12-20-2007, 02:37 PM
Let the Feast Begin!
By Rastak

The Bears and the Packers meet in an NFC North collision on Sunday and those with weak stomachs might want to look away. The Packers and the Bears are teams flying in opposite directions...Read all about it! (http://packerrats.com)

HarveyWallbangers
12-20-2007, 02:54 PM
Well done, sir.

Tarlam!
12-20-2007, 03:13 PM
Good, entertaining read, Ras.

FritzDontBlitz
12-20-2007, 06:04 PM
Not bad, not bad at all.

Freak Out
12-20-2007, 06:09 PM
Good job Rastak.

Nostra who?

:lol:

oregonpackfan
12-20-2007, 09:31 PM
Very comprehensive and professional, Rastak.

We'll make a Packer fan out of you yet! :)

Rastak
12-21-2007, 10:22 PM
Very comprehensive and professional, Rastak.

We'll make a Packer fan out of you yet! :)

Unlikely, but I like to contribute when I can. Man, you guys must be "over the moon" to quote the Brits. What a season. Dallas has a critical game this Saturday. I can only imagine your excitment if Dallas loses on Saturday. On how many levels would that Bears game resonate? Hated Bears, inside track at hosting the NFC title game. Man, I know I'd be fired up. Should Dallas win, there's still one more shot. My hat is off to Mike McCarthy.

MadtownPacker
12-21-2007, 11:06 PM
That was good, only half sounded like a vikings fan. :D

If dallas finds a way to blow it @ Carolina there is no way the Packers lose this game.

BEARMAN
12-22-2007, 08:38 AM
If dallas finds a way to blow it @ Carolina there is no way the Packers lose this game.

"IF" ?

Da BEARS are playing for pride, nothing else matters but sweeping the pack ! :twisted:

Every starter will play the entire game just to beat favre and the pack.

Even with a loosing season, sweeping the pack is just the RIGHT thing to do ! 8-)

the_idle_threat
12-22-2007, 09:36 AM
Good read, Ras! Well written and fun. A lot of Vikings references for a Packers-Bears writeup :| , but makes perfect sense given where you're coming from. :)

]{ilr]3
12-22-2007, 10:44 AM
Favre is slightly better at reading the field than Tarvaris Jackson (it's called an understatement for the humor impaired).

8-) Good one! :lol: I started into that sentence, and for a moment couldn’t believe you were actually writing that! :shock: I am slightly humor impaired I guess :wink:

Da BEARS are playing for pride

Even without having to play for a chance for Home field through out, the Packers are playing for Pride too. Just because the bears pissed it down there leg last year doesn’t mean the Packers will this year. I feel an ass beating coming for the bears! :smack:

:smack:
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4197/thebitchqr0.jpg

OS PA
12-22-2007, 11:44 AM
{ilr]3]
Favre is slightly better at reading the field than Tarvaris Jackson (it's called an understatement for the humor impaired).

8-) Good one! :lol: I started into that sentence, and for a moment couldn’t believe you were actually writing that! :shock: I am slightly humor impaired I guess :wink:

Da BEARS are playing for pride

Even without having to play for a chance for Home field through out, the Packers are playing for Pride too. Just because the bears pissed it down there leg last year doesn’t mean the Packers will this year. I feel an ass beating coming for the bears! :smack:

:smack:
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4197/thebitchqr0.jpg

If the Bears are playing for pride, KGB is playing for a nice piece of ass!

Bretsky
12-22-2007, 12:32 PM
Good read; only a Packer fan could write that

Time for Ras to come out of the closet

Tarlam!
12-22-2007, 01:34 PM
Good read; only a Packer fan could write that

Time for Ras to come out of the closet

Have you met Ras, B? He has horns coming outta his head that he elegantly hides with a Vikings baseball cap.

He likes hanging out with us, but he still belongs to "them", and unfortunately for "us", he always will.

Rastak
12-22-2007, 03:37 PM
Good read, Ras! Well written and fun. A lot of Vikings references for a Packers-Bears writeup :| , but makes perfect sense given where you're coming from. :)

Yea, I thought about removing some of that but it was illustrating my point and as you mentioned, it's where I'm coming from.

Badgerinmaine
12-23-2007, 04:54 AM
Nice perspective and very well written. Good work, Rastak!

GBRulz
12-23-2007, 10:55 AM
That was a really good read, thanks Ras!

BEARMAN
12-23-2007, 02:58 PM
Da BEARS SWEEP the pack !

MJZiggy
12-23-2007, 03:00 PM
Da BEARS SWEEP the pack !

And then go home to watch them in the playoffs.

BEARMAN
12-23-2007, 03:02 PM
You did NOT beat us this season ! :twisted:

MJZiggy
12-23-2007, 03:15 PM
And they can think about that on their couches while they're watching us play. Post SB LOSS letdown personified. Wonder how many seasons it'll take you to get out of the basement this time...

BEARMAN
12-23-2007, 04:29 PM
ONE ! Next year is ours ! :D

Scott Campbell
12-23-2007, 04:33 PM
ONE ! Next year is ours ! :D

I know your mind is already on next year, but who are you going to root for in the playoffs?

BEARMAN
12-23-2007, 09:08 PM
Root For, ... I find it very , Very, VERY, dificult to root for the pack.... but , .. I do want the pack to represent the NFCN well ! Please do not go one and done ! I will talk big doo doo about your team if they do that !
I am concerned tho, your pack plays like it did today, you will not go to the big one ! I hope this was a wake up call for them to play much better ! Favre looked like a lost little boy today ? They had ONE play of more then 3-4 yards today, against the lowly BEARS ? We had 3 starters out on our "D" and handled favre and friends. The one stat that scares me the most, and should you all too, is favre is 0 an 9 at Dallas ! :shock:
Play hard, maybe the football gods will smile on your pack, ... maybe not too !?

b bulldog
12-23-2007, 09:14 PM
Next year will be the Vikings, Lions,Bears or Packers. All 4 teams have some issues heading into the offseason.