PDA

View Full Version : steelers/rams game tonight. rams fans...are there any?

gbgary
12-20-2007, 06:44 PM
tons of steeler fans in the crowd. looks like it did last weekend when Packers fans took the place over. :D

Badgerinmaine
12-20-2007, 07:18 PM
Steelers have traveled well for a long time--I remember the last time they played in Green Bay and was shocked how many of them there were.

I worked in Cleveland the three years the Browns were gone and have always had a soft spot for the Browns anyway, so I'm pulling for the Sheep tonight. I see the Rams are going to retire Marshall Faulk's number--he was one of my favorites in his prime.

b bulldog
12-20-2007, 08:42 PM
Packers, Steelers, bears, Cowboys and the Raiders usually travel pretty well.

Rastak
12-20-2007, 09:01 PM
Fast Willie Parker busted his leg.....bummer big time for the Steelers.

b bulldog
12-20-2007, 09:06 PM
The bad thing about football is all of the injuries

Rastak
12-20-2007, 09:10 PM
The bad thing about football is all of the injuries

Yea, and they seem to be increasing...could be my imagination.

Bretsky
12-20-2007, 09:37 PM
Is this on that dam NFL network again ?

b bulldog
12-20-2007, 09:42 PM
I think the Panthers/Cowboys game is also on the network this Saturday

Fosco33
12-20-2007, 09:47 PM
Parker is out for the year. Davenport has been ineffective and is banged up too. Big Ben took some big shots - to the chest and knees that is... I like the Steelers but they are underperforming in my opinion.

Bretsky
12-20-2007, 09:48 PM
That sucks

Da Crapper has 23 carries for 123 yards and a TD tonight

Fosco33
12-20-2007, 09:51 PM
That sucks

Da Crapper has 23 carries for 123 yards and a TD tonight

He's made some plays - but looks sluggish. I'll give him credit - and wish him well. The Steelers are one of those teams I like to see win.

Fosco33
12-20-2007, 10:02 PM
Taylor INT return for a TD with 4 min left - amazing return. Steelers go up big.

HarveyWallbangers
12-20-2007, 10:09 PM
Bulger looks extremely shaky with pressure. He's slight and looks like he's afraid to get hit. Unfortunately, ARod's build reminds me a lot of Bulger. I hope he's not injury prone too.

Fosco33
12-20-2007, 10:26 PM
Bulger looks extremely shaky with pressure. He's slight and looks like he's afraid to get hit. Unfortunately, ARod's build reminds me a lot of Bulger. I hope he's not injury prone too.

In the 2 games where ARod had significant playing time - he's been injured and knocked out for a good portion of time the last 2 seasons.

I'd say that's very questionable. I wouldn't be pissed if we traded him for value or a high draft pick. Lots of teams need QBs this off season.

MadtownPacker
12-21-2007, 02:15 AM
You gotta admit the halftime jersey retirement ceremony for Marshall Faulk was some wierd shit. The way they kept playing that music while he was giving his speech was tripped out.

Kinda sad that most of the fans he was talking to where Steelers.

SD GB fan
12-21-2007, 02:24 AM

In the 2 games where ARod had significant playing time - he's been injured and knocked out for a good portion of time the last 2 seasons.

I'd say that's very questionable. I wouldn't be pissed if we traded him for value or a high draft pick. Lots of teams need QBs this off season.

he wasnt injured after the cowboys game. he tweaked a hamstring in practice late in the next week. coaches say that if he had to play, he would. i wouldnt worry about it until he is called to be a full time starter

Badgerinmaine
12-21-2007, 05:37 AM
I think the Panthers/Cowboys game is also on the network this Saturday
It is.

Cheesehead Craig
12-21-2007, 09:55 AM
Parker's injury just cost me the fanatasy championship game. Rats.

Pittsburgh is going to have problems in the playoffs without Parker. Davenport is not even close to his ability.

Bulger has given up on the season.