MJZiggy
12-21-2007, 11:48 AM
I'll get out the sunscreen...

Freak Out
12-21-2007, 06:32 PM
RIP FZ.

Joemailman
12-21-2007, 06:44 PM
It was foggy in Wausau today. Damn near dark by 3:30. Big storm coming in Saturday night. Accumulating snow and 30 MPH winds.

Freak Out
12-21-2007, 06:55 PM
It was foggy in Wausau today. Damn near dark by 3:30. Big storm coming in Saturday night. Accumulating snow and 30 MPH winds.

Joe I gotta tell ya.....mailmen and women are the best. I live in a neighborhood in downtown Anchorage where the mail is delivered on foot and the two people that have delivered our mail since we moved to this house in 97 have been awesome. They are like a neighborhood watch, house sitter and mail deliverer all rolled into one.

Today was the day we loaded him down with cookies and sweets for all the miles he logs and mail he delivers to us.

Cheers!
:glug:

oregonpackfan
12-21-2007, 10:01 PM
Thanks for reminding us that days with more daylight are just ahead of us.

Freak Out
12-21-2007, 10:02 PM
Thanks for reminding us that days with more daylight are just ahead of us.

Well......I'm not sure about just ahead but they will be getting just a little longer starting soon.

Joemailman
12-21-2007, 10:34 PM

Joe I gotta tell ya.....mailmen and women are the best. I live in a neighborhood in downtown Anchorage where the mail is delivered on foot and the two people that have delivered our mail since we moved to this house in 97 have been awesome. They are like a neighborhood watch, house sitter and mail deliverer all rolled into one.

Today was the day we loaded him down with cookies and sweets for all the miles he logs and mail he delivers to us.

Cheers!

Thanks! If only we could get management to appreciate us as much as our customers do. :D

MJZiggy
12-21-2007, 10:40 PM

Cheers!

Thanks! If only we could get management to appreciate us as much as our customers do. :D

Stop delivering their mail. I bet they'd appreciate you then...

Happy 3K. Ahhh I remember the days of my youth, back when I hit that milestone...