PDA

View Full Version : Still hope for a schottenheimer-less Pack

SkinBasket
12-21-2007, 04:59 PM
ATL is looking at Marty Schottenheimer for their HC position. Here's to hoping he blows them away and then announces his brother as DC.

Fosco33
12-21-2007, 05:10 PM
ATL is looking at Marty Schottenheimer for their HC position. Here's to hoping he blows them away and then announces his brother as DC. :glug:

Partial
12-21-2007, 05:49 PM
ATL could become a contender within a few years then. Marty is a dynamite coach.

PlantPage55
12-21-2007, 06:03 PM
ATL is looking at Marty Schottenheimer for their HC position. Here's to hoping he blows them away and then announces his brother as DC. :bump:

MJZiggy
12-21-2007, 06:05 PM
I hope Marty get it. Dude got screwed.

billy_oliver880
12-21-2007, 07:05 PM
ATL could become a contender within a few years then. Marty is a dynamite coach.

Coaching doesn't make up for poor talent.

Partial
12-21-2007, 08:06 PM
He'll get some talent and mold them into men.

FritzDontBlitz
12-21-2007, 08:08 PM

Marty will make them competitive again. He might even be the man who makes Michael Vick grow up, if he is reinstated.

Carolina_Packer
12-21-2007, 08:28 PM

Marty will make them competitive again. He might even be the man who makes Michael Vick grow up, if he is reinstated.

I don't know about Vick returning to the Falcons FDB. Who knows where he'll end up after he's out of prison.

As for Marty, I think he'd be great for Atlanta, and it's likely he'd bring his brother along as DC, so many here would get their wish. We'll see what happens.

the_idle_threat
12-22-2007, 02:34 AM
I don't know about Vick returning to the Falcons FDB. Who knows where he'll end up after he's out of prison.

I think Al Davis knows where Vick is going to end up.

Tarlam!
12-22-2007, 02:41 AM
I hope Schott takes hhis brother. The development of our secondary doesn't meet the benchmark, and for me, the benchmark is the WR position.

We seem to be producing pro bowl calibre WR's at an amazing rate, but we do not have great bump'n'run corners other than the vets.

I am concerned by that.

Bretsky
12-22-2007, 09:42 AM
I hope Schott takes hhis brother. The development of our secondary doesn't meet the benchmark, and for me, the benchmark is the WR position.

We seem to be producing pro bowl calibre WR's at an amazing rate, but we do not have great bump'n'run corners other than the vets.

I am concerned by that.

I detest Nottenheimer too, but IMO that's not fair to him

At WR we have Driver, who is established. Then we have a former 1st round pick, a former 2nd round pick, and a former 3rd round pick and Ruvell Martin

At CB, we have two clearly established players.
Then we have a 4th round pick and some castoffs or undrafted guys.

The depth of talent at WR should be better then CB when you eliminate Driver, Woodsen, and Harris.

I'm sure TT will restock the CB position some via the draft.

KYPack
12-22-2007, 10:23 AM
MS has said this AM, he'll pass on the Falcon gig.

As far as his bro being a shit coach, I dunno.

His schemes are OK. It's the execution that has been at fault.

I don't know if the greatest DB coach in history could've had a good unit with Manuel & Carrol & that crew out there