PDA

View Full Version : Article: Packers Iced in Windy City

MJZiggy
12-23-2007, 08:38 PM
The Green Bay Packers were playing for a shot at home field throughout the playoffs after securing a first round bye last week against the St. Louis Rams. The Chicago Bears (6-9) only had pride to salvage in a season of injuries and disappointments. Read More HERE. (http://packerrats.com)

packinpatland
12-23-2007, 08:43 PM
Good job, MJ.

WAKE UP PACK!!!!!

Scott Campbell
12-23-2007, 08:51 PM
Nice work MJ.

So Grant had 2 rushes that netted 90 of his yards for the day. And 12 rushes to gain the other 10 yards? Is that right?

FritzDontBlitz
12-23-2007, 09:00 PM
Nice work MJ.

So Grant had 2 rushes that netted 90 of his yards for the day. And 12 rushes to gain the other 10 yards? Is that right?

That's about accurate.

BEARMAN
12-23-2007, 09:14 PM
EXCUSES are like Aholes, ... we all have one, and they all stink ! :shock:

Da BEARS played in the same cold and the same wind !

can you say , ... "SWEEP !" :twisted:

Brando19
12-23-2007, 09:45 PM

Can you say,..."PLAYOFFS?!"

Oh no....it's not in the Bears vocabulary. Sorry, sucka!

packinpatland
12-23-2007, 09:49 PM

You know what Bearman, I don't agree with some on this site..........you are no friend , you do not mean well, and up until this week, you were in hiding, if not an early hibernation...........
Go back to the rock you crawled out from under.

Joemailman
12-23-2007, 09:56 PM

Can you say,..."PLAYOFFS?!"

Oh no....it's not in the Bears vocabulary. Sorry, sucka!

He might be able to say it. Just don't ask him to spell it.

FritzDontBlitz
12-23-2007, 09:59 PM

What we smell is your hibernation breath. Have a nice winter.

b bulldog
12-25-2007, 09:54 AM
Come on, if we did to the Bears what they did to us, we'd be doing the same stuff.

]{ilr]3
12-25-2007, 10:23 AM
Come on, if we did to the Bears what they did to us, we'd be doing the same stuff.

I would never be a troll on anouther teams message board where my only goal is to post flaming material. Never!

I visit to read other NFCN message boards from time to time and a lot of them have specific forums for rivals to post. But really they are only for the hommies to give themsevles a circle jerk. When I see fans from anouther team post in the manner that the forum suggests, they get banned. :roll:

b bulldog
12-25-2007, 11:01 AM
I would never waste the time to go on their forum but if they want to talk smack with us, bring it on I say :lol:

4and12to12and4
12-25-2007, 04:58 PM
Well, I gave Bearman a hard time earlier this season, he calmed down a bit, and showed some respect and came in here after the Bears had some tough losses, and I warmed up to him. But his little disappearing act these last few weeks is BS. We even made a thread just for him asking him to reply, but he was long gone. Now he comes back in here talking shit because the Bears beat us? That's BS. And, that is the kind of shit I don't play. Rastak is in here come win or lose, and is part of our family. Bearman is just full of shit, and I will no longer be respecting him or his posts anymore, he just got back on MY naughty list. Sorry Bearman, but you are a coward by not coming in here these last few weeks as you're team was getting eliminated from post season play, so don't come in here talking shit now. Stay in you're Bear's forum, if you know what's good for you. You are dead to me COWARD!!

Packers4Ever
12-25-2007, 09:26 PM
Good job, MJ.

WAKE UP PACK!!!!!

Good job, MJ,

To think that 'they' were 6-9, and - we - just - could-not-manage- it......

MJZiggy
12-25-2007, 09:41 PM
Well, to be honest, I'm a warm-weather girl (or at least a wannabe) so I don't know if 11 million dollars would actually be enough to get me to go out there for 3 hours in that. That said, M3 did not blame the weather, and I suspect our boys will not be having an easy week this week...

BEARMAN
12-25-2007, 09:52 PM
I do NOT need nor do I want your respect ! I take EVEYTHING you packfans dish out ! And I come back in here to conversate some more ! I have had damn little to beat my chest about this season, it has been tuff coming in here when your team is doing so well and mine is doing so bad. Yet I do, so we can verbly spare and have a good time of it. Now, the one game we did win, and excuse me embaresed the pack and you think I am not going to point that out to you ? You all jest and poke fun at my spelling, or rather lack there of. You all jest and poke fun at Da BEARS all the time, yet I come back in . All the verble jabs and all the photo chops one would think I would have had enuff and not come back, but that is all part of it, part of the fun, Now "IF" you lil woosies can not take it back at cha alittle, go suck on it ! I have been called a coward, to go hibernate for the winter, and all that stuff, ... please just call Da Chicago BEARS, .. your DADDY ! :twisted:

b bulldog
12-25-2007, 09:53 PM
Like your attitude, too bad you root for the wrong team :lol: You seem like a good fan.

MJZiggy
12-25-2007, 09:57 PM
please just call Da Chicago BEARS, .. your DADDY ! :twisted:

Sorry, my daddy's name is John, he's 85, a vet and he's driving my mom nuts. I don't call anyone else my daddy while he's still around. Chicago Bears just can't match up.

Joemailman
12-25-2007, 09:58 PM
Merry Christmas Bearman. You can go hibernate now. We'll let you know next spring how the playoffs went.

BEARMAN
12-25-2007, 10:03 PM
Marry Christmass to you all too ! Please, take a monent and remember all the millitary men and women that are far from home, serving their country for you and I !

the_idle_threat
12-26-2007, 05:36 PM
Merry Christmas, Bearman. The Bears won their "playoff" game ... good for them. In a couple of weeks, it will be the Pack's turn. 8-)

Good call on remembering our guys and gals serving overseas.

Zig, that article is as good as any they write at JSO. Well done!

Tarlam!
12-27-2007, 01:26 AM
Oh, come on everybody. Bearman loves his team and talks a little smack. He also has "put a fork in us, we're done" in his sig.

He's having fun and can laugh at himself and his team. I don't know why he gets under some people's skin, but he's a great NFL fan, IMO.

So what if he disappears - he's not like Rastak. He doesn't pretend to be. (I feel particularly lucky that our board is so enticing to Rastak).

I smile at Bearman's posts. He's not a troll. He is just a Teddy's fan that isn't as articulate as our resident Vike's fans - (back at you Golf). I bet if any of us actually met BM in his towm (Milwaukee?), we'd have a great time with him. And, to my recollection, he has never posted anything that he would need to be embarred about in a personal meeting (unlike me :oops: ).

Happy New New Year, BM. Da Bears Still SUCK! 8-)

the_idle_threat
12-27-2007, 04:55 AM
Well said. :idea: :lol:

Scott Campbell
12-27-2007, 09:03 AM
Marry Christmass to you all too !

And Happy New Year Bearman. Or as they call it in Chicago - basketball season.

Jerry Tagge
12-27-2007, 11:24 AM
Marry Christmass to you all too !

And Happy New Year Bearman. Or as they call it in Chicago - basketball season.
Have you seen the Bulls play? Baseball season starts January 1 in Chicago.

BEARMAN
12-27-2007, 09:28 PM
Oh, come on everybody. Bearman loves his team and talks a little smack. He also has "put a fork in us, we're done" in his sig.

He's having fun and can laugh at himself and his team. I don't know why he gets under some people's skin, but he's a great NFL fan, IMO.

So what if he disappears - he's not like Rastak. He doesn't pretend to be. (I feel particularly lucky that our board is so enticing to Rastak).

I smile at Bearman's posts. He's not a troll. He is just a Teddy's fan that isn't as articulate as our resident Vike's fans - (back at you Golf). I bet if any of us actually met BM in his towm (Milwaukee?), we'd have a great time with him. And, to my recollection, he has never posted anything that he would need to be embarred about in a personal meeting (unlike me :oops: ).

Happy New New Year, BM. Da Bears Still SUCK! 8-)

Thank gawwwd, ... some one finaly figured it out !

Thanks, ya Crazy Rat, .... I think... :?:

I live in Walla Walla Wa. (as in State)
I will die a BEARS fan !
Anytime any of you all are in my town, and don't look me up for a beer, I will take that as personel !