PDA

View Full Version : Another bright spot from bears game!!!!

pack4to84
12-24-2007, 11:52 PM
Defense moving up the charts from 17th to 10th in yards allowed. Seven spots in one week good job D.

HarveyWallbangers
12-25-2007, 12:06 AM
Defense moving up the charts from 17th to 10th in yards allowed. Seven spots in one week good job D.

I believe they were 11th heading into last week. They gained 1 spot.

b bulldog
12-25-2007, 10:05 AM
My bright spot is that we don't have to play them in the playoffs.

Badgerinmaine
12-25-2007, 10:43 AM
Not to be Mr. Gloomy, but part of that was the Bears having a short field to score on all day, plus the long plays on Bears D like the Urlacher interception return.

b bulldog
12-25-2007, 11:02 AM
Totally but we gave them that.

Carolina_Packer
12-25-2007, 12:01 PM
How many times have they played a game like that where they gave the game away? Two to be exact, and against the same opponent. The rest of the season they played either well or very well, so perhaps this type of loss is the exception and not the norm. It certainly gives them a rallying point at a good time to find one.

gbgary
12-25-2007, 01:14 PM

http://www.ranger-forums.com/forum2/images/smilies/numanuma[1].gif http://www.ranger-forums.com/forum2/images/smilies/crylol[1].gif

deake
12-25-2007, 02:01 PM
Lets see bright spots;
Great strategy for handling Hester.
Can't blame the Packer Rats for this one.
Glad this wasn't the game the Packer Rats gathered for.
Grant looks to be the real thing.
The game is over.

FritzDontBlitz
12-25-2007, 03:25 PM
Add this: the Bears now think their wind-aded victory shows they aren't that bad of a team after all and they don't do anything to upgrade themselves for next season. If you read their newspapers you'll see their persistent habit of self-delusion has already begun.

4and12to12and4
12-25-2007, 03:40 PM
Add this: the Bears now think their wind-aded victory shows they aren't that bad of a team after all and they don't do anything to upgrade themselves for next season. If you read their newspapers you'll see their persistent habit of self-delusion has already begun.

My Bears buddies were calling me all day long Sunday. It was funny as hell. I didn't call them last year when we missed the playoffs and beat them. But, I just told them all, "OK, I get it, you proved, that in the worst conditions possible when you take QB play pretty much out of the game, you can beat us. I already knew that. You take away our receivers speed and agility and Brett and our great spread em out timing offense, and you have a chance. Big deal." By the way, this is why I'm not heartbroken if we have to go to Dallas. The only thing that scares me is our lack of stopping the run. Since Jolly went down, we have looked like crap in that department. NOBODY was able to run on us, and that's one of the keys to our 12 victories. We better get that back. Not being able to rotate is killing us. I hope Sanders comes up with good schemes, but our ball control offense helps. The defense was on the field the whole game Sunday. The cold weather isn't a big deal. We just have to hope the wind isn't a factor. I'm glad we get to play Detroit as our final game, and get the offense back on track for confidence sake.

Guiness
12-26-2007, 05:32 AM
4and12 - I hope the team isn't looking ahead the way you are! Some other posters have even insinuated Favre didn't give it his all because he'd rather play in Dallas where the passing game would be more effective???? Madness, that.

The Pack can't look ahead to a Dallas game. There's a little roadbump the week before that we have to get by first!!!