PDA

View Full Version : Queer Theory of Polar Bearism

Anti-Polar Bear
05-18-2006, 11:34 AM
If you open up your eyes and look at the facts, you'll find that:

Ted Thompson is single and a former jock.
Ted Thompson's former boyfriend is Arturo Freeman.

Mike McCarthy is single and Thompson's new coach.
Mike McCarthy fathered a child, but Brokeback Mountain teaches us that gay folks can still father children by loaning out their sperms once in awhile.
Mike McCarthy slept with his offensive coordinator in a hotel room.

In conclusion, homosexuality is occurring within the Green Bay Packers organization. Whether that'll prove to matter remains to be seen. But this much we know: 4-12 was the child of Ted Thompson.

MJZiggy
05-18-2006, 11:38 AM
You have more of an obsession with Ted Thompson and his sexuality than I do my husbands. Considering the amount of time and happy attention my hubby gets from me, I can only conclude that Tank is completely in love with Ted Thompson. Head over heels. Obsessively wanting the man.

mraynrand
05-18-2006, 11:40 AM
The first time I saw one of those Geico commercials with the Cavemen, I thought it was pretty funny. The 10,000th time I saw it, I wanted to throw a shoe through the TV tube. It got old very fast. Get the picture?

Anti-Polar Bear
05-18-2006, 11:42 AM
WTF, mad, this is a football thread. Why move it?

MadtownPacker
05-18-2006, 11:55 AM
WTF, mad, this is a football thread. Why move it?
This aint a football thread. Its about TT being gay. Case closed.

Iron Mike
05-18-2006, 11:59 AM
I'm TOTALLY buying into this theory!!!!! :mrgreen:

wait.........

wait.........

wait.........

wait........

[/sarcasm] :razz:

MJZiggy
05-18-2006, 12:07 PM
Tank has a man-crush. I don't know why I didn't see it before!

Little Whiskey
05-18-2006, 12:09 PM
You have more of an obsession with Ted Thompson and his sexuality than I do my husbands.

zig, do you live next door to scott campbell?? :mrgreen:

Anti-Polar Bear
05-18-2006, 12:12 PM

Mj, if our youth had occurred at the same time in space and time, like say, i am 19 and you are 18 and you are not fat, i wouldnt mind doing it with you.

I am only calling Thompson gay because, as a liberal, i think its about time gays come out and fight for their rights amongst society.

MJZiggy
05-18-2006, 12:21 PM

Mj, if our youth had occurred at the same time in space and time, like say, i am 19 and you are 18 and you are not fat, i wouldnt mind doing it with you.

I am only calling Thompson gay because, as a liberal, i think its about time gays come out and fight for their rights amongst society.

As a liberal, you should more think that it's about time that people stopped worrying so much about people's sexuality (unless of course this directly affects your own) and worried more about making sure all of our country's children were well fed and well educated. More appropriately, a true liberal would not be projecting these types of things onto other people that they are not willing to admit to themselves.

But if you want to discuss his private life, my theory is that he never married because he has probably had every woman he's ever met and simply never bothered to marry any of them because then he'd have to give up the rest. Or more likely, he is a shy, quiet man who is married to his career.

Oh, and by the way, I have never been fat, and were you 19 and I 18, it still wouldn't happen.

Homer Jay
05-18-2006, 12:30 PM
You have more of an obsession with Ted Thompson and his sexuality than I do my husbands. Considering the amount of time and happy attention my hubby gets from me, I can only conclude that Tank is completely in love with Ted Thompson. Head over heels. Obsessively wanting the man.

It is said there is a fine line between love and hate. I fear our Tank has crossed that line.

Iron Mike
05-18-2006, 12:57 PM
Oh, and by the way, I have never been fat, and were you 19 and I 18, it still wouldn't happen.

I think somebody just got bitch-slapped!!

Noodle
05-18-2006, 01:59 PM

I think somebody just got bitch-slapped!!

Agree. That had to leave a mark.

And, since this is not a football topic, I'll feel free to make two additional observations:

1. IronMike -- that is the sickest-sweetest avatar I've seen in a long time.

2. Ziggy -- your avatar is the definition of elegance. Six lines, and I'm totally entranced. Amazing how so much can be done with so little.

Little Whiskey
05-18-2006, 02:07 PM
2. Ziggy -- your avatar is the definition of elegance. Six lines, and I'm totally entranced. Amazing how so much can be done with so little.

i think there is more lines on the eye lash. maybe one for each of her husbands?? :mrgreen:

also note she is wearing a cowboy hat. don't let zig kid you she's got a little redneck in her!!

MJZiggy
05-18-2006, 02:17 PM
That wasn't supposed to be a cowboy hat!! Damn. I'm not redrawing it now. To be more realistic, it should really be a baseball cap, but still. Thanks for the compliments.

And Mike, that avatar really is wild!

Charles Woodson
05-18-2006, 02:55 PM
If you open up your eyes and look at the facts, you'll find that:

Ted Thompson is single and a former jock.
Ted Thompson's former boyfriend is Arturo Freeman.

Mike McCarthy is single and Thompson's new coach.
Mike McCarthy fathered a child, but Brokeback Mountain teaches us that gay folks can still father children by loaning out their sperms once in awhile.
Mike McCarthy slept with his offensive coordinator in a hotel room.

In conclusion, homosexuality is occurring within the Green Bay Packers organization. Whether that'll prove to matter remains to be seen. But this much we know: 4-12 was the child of Ted Thompson.

Tank i assume one of 2 things about u and TT

A. Your jelous that Ted dumped you for Mike McCarthy... and want revenge
B. You never had TT in the first place and are trying to get him too notice u.

GBRulz
05-18-2006, 02:57 PM
Mike has always had some of the best avatars!!

People have been changing theirs around lately...which makes me actually have to read the name of the poster. :wink:

Scott Campbell
05-18-2006, 03:02 PM

You sure Zig? You and Tank seem to be giving off this When Harry Met Sally vibe.

:lol:

packrulz
05-18-2006, 03:07 PM
I can see critcizing TT if you don't agree with his moves but to claim he's shacking up with McCarthy is just childish. Sorry if TT doesn't draft Huff or kiss up to the media but I thought he was very well prepared and did a great job in both drafts so far. Maybe it was meant to be a joke. Ha-ha. Either you're a Packer fan or not, what is it?

Little Whiskey
05-18-2006, 03:07 PM
People have been changing theirs around lately...which makes me actually have to read the name of the poster. :wink:

i agree GBM, that drives me nuts too. however, since mike had that back at JSO, i still recognize him.

MJZiggy
05-18-2006, 03:42 PM

You sure Zig? You and Tank seem to be giving off this When Harry Met Sally vibe.

:lol:

given the choice, I'd take TT.

Iron Mike
05-18-2006, 03:57 PM

i agree GBM, that drives me nuts too. however, since mike had that back at JSO, i still recognize him.

Hmm..........I've been thinking it's time to bring back the dog sig... :razz:

Iron Mike
05-18-2006, 04:38 PM

Hmm..........I've been thinking it's time to bring back the dog sig... :razz:

................annnnnnnnnnnnd, done!!!!! :D

GBRulz
05-18-2006, 08:10 PM
Always loved that one, mike !!

Bretsky
05-18-2006, 10:06 PM

Just noticed this MJ; you have husbands ??????????

How do you do it; I've always thought having "wifes" would be cool

Little Whiskey
05-18-2006, 10:54 PM
I noticed that too, B. I asked her twice but she just ignored me. no response not so much as a emoticon.

Bretsky
05-18-2006, 10:56 PM
If Zig has multiple spouses she'll be my idol

Little Whiskey
05-18-2006, 11:05 PM
i'm starting to think she also lives in utah

Bretsky
05-18-2006, 11:06 PM
i'm starting to think she also lives in utah

In the movies some of the guys have babes in every region and play the rotating game.

Little Whiskey
05-18-2006, 11:13 PM
maybe we need to hire 007 to do some detective work on a miss zig. or should i say mistress zig

Tarlam!
05-19-2006, 02:59 AM
It's the norm in Nepal for a woman to have two husbands, although they don't all live together. The husbands are usually away for 6 months at a time so the wife alternates.

There is a shortage of women in Nepal.

I know you were all just dying to know this and you can know go to your graves peacefully as a result of possessing this knowledge.

MJZiggy
05-19-2006, 06:49 AM
I'm allowed one typo per thousand posts, am I not? Please insert a possessive apostrophe and move on with the discussion of Tank's man crush for TT.

Fritz
05-19-2006, 07:07 AM
"Or more likely, he is a shy, quiet man who is married to his career."

This is how I see Thompson. Why do you think he can find free agents from Alcorn State or Western Iowa Bible University and Truck Driving School? It's all football, all the time, for ol' TT.

Now Tank, please do us a favor and stop hiding behind that "I'm a liberal so I'm standing up for gays" crap. Your constant poking about at TT's sexuality does not at all sound like someone who's cool with someone else's sexuality. It sounds a whole lot more like someone who's worried about his own sexuality.

You're making real liberals look bad, the way crazed hard-core "Christians" make conservatives look bad. Stop, please.

Iron Mike
05-19-2006, 07:12 AM
I'm allowed one typo per thousand posts, am I not? Please insert a possessive apostrophe and move on with the discussion of Tank's man crush for TT.

I think you ALL just got bitch-slapped!!!!! :razz:

MJZiggy
05-19-2006, 07:15 AM
Ok, ok. I'll go take my midol too, but I'm not making any promises.

Little Whiskey
05-19-2006, 07:22 AM
[quote=MJZiggy]

I think you ALL just got bitch-slapped!!!!! :razz:

naaa, she is just trying to cover up the truth. just wait there will be more "slipups"

Tarlam!
05-19-2006, 02:06 PM
I bet Zig's hubby wears a smile from ear-to-ear. Shit, if my bride knew more about the Packers than me, happy as Larry.

But I bet Zig's hub smiles for a different reason. Tank, you wish, boy!

Bretsky
05-19-2006, 09:13 PM

Since you are the editor, the answer to your question is no :wink:

MJZiggy
05-19-2006, 09:16 PM
I'm only the editor if people give me stuff to edit. At the moment, I am just here so I can have a typo if I want.