PDA

View Full Version : The Bourne Legacy???

coolman3
12-26-2007, 01:16 AM
Maybe when I am an old man I will read the novels, but the Bourne movies are awesome!

Watched a James Bond movie once and hated it because it was freaking predictable. Never watched another again. But with Bourne, I could watch the movies over and over again and never get bored. Loved the conspiracy, the mostly authentic locations and the acting.

I would like to see Legacy get made, witht Matt Damon starting again (Legacy is the sequel to Ultimatum). That and Terminator 4.

What do you think?

MadtownPacker
12-26-2007, 02:08 AM
T4 would be good but I cant respect a "hero" who is friends with ben affleck.

coolman3
12-26-2007, 03:45 AM
T4 would be good but I cant respect a "hero" who is friends with ben affleck.

Don't like Affleck's movies too much, but Damon is a great actor. A Bourne movie without Damon is like Terminator without Arnold. They're saying Arnold won't play the terminator in T4 (that sucks!).

Check out the Bourne trilogy if you haven't. All three are awesome! Make 24 look like crap.

SkinBasket
12-26-2007, 09:26 AM
They're saying Arnold won't play the terminator in T4 (that sucks!).

No, that doesn't suck. He probably doesn't want to be laughed at the same way Stallone is right now with his "Rambo" movie. You do realize how old Arnold is right?

As far as the Bourne movies, I have to agree. Collectively, some of the most enjoyable, intelligently violent films in some time.

MadtownPacker
12-26-2007, 12:32 PM
I wonder what kind of music Bourne listens to.

LL2
12-26-2007, 09:49 PM
I would love to see a 4th Bourne movie. The end of Ultimatum kind of left it open to a possible 4th movie. Matt Damon said in an interview once he would like to keep it at 3 but left it open for another.

Bossman641
12-27-2007, 01:01 AM
I love the Bourne movies. Just got Ultimatum for Christmas.

Little Whiskey
12-27-2007, 09:38 AM
I thought Ultimatum was the weakest of the three.

but all were great movies

Charles Woodson
12-27-2007, 09:52 AM
I love the bourne movies

but my brother has read the legacy..which btw was not written by robert ludlaum who wrote the first 3 books. from what he said the movies dont follow the books much (which is expected) i would love to see another bourne movie but not sure its gana happen

Tarlam!
12-27-2007, 12:57 PM
I read all the Bourne books - like 20 years ago. Hew, they made movies about 'em?

RIP Robert Ludlum! + 2001, Naples.....